Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia - Cover

Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two female navy flyers have the misfortune to be shot down and captured by the Serbian war criminal Arkan (an actual historical figure). Once in his hands they suffer gang rape, severe bondage, and intense humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Gang Bang   Violence  

The unforeseen fruits of Arkan's idea appeared a week later during a meeting at the White House between the President and the American ambassador to Italy.

"Ah am confused, Mr. Ambassador! Tell me again how you came by this tape."

"Well Mr. President, as you no doubt know I am - I have to be of course as ambassador- friendly with many of the government ministers. Occasionally, I attend very private parties given by some of the ministers, purely to discuss matters of interest to our government, of course. Well, you are no doubt aware of the... proclivities of some member of the government from the rather unfortunate scandals which have plagued this Administration. I mean, the Italian Government, of course. I saw the film at one of these parties. I thought I recognized the woman in it as one of the Navy flyers who was shot down in Bosnia, Lieutenant Volksrye. Not knowing what else to do, I told the minister- I trust his name will not come into this- that I wanted a copy of the movie for myself. He was kind enough to put me in contact with someone who put me in contact with someone else. To be brief, I bought the tape from a man I have reason to believe was a member of the Mafia."

"Mafia? How'd they come into this?"

Well, Mr. President, I understand from the DEA liaison agent at my embassy that there is a close connection between the Mafia and some elements of the Serb militias run by a warlord- and war criminal-called Arkan. Trading guns and money for looted valuables, buying protection for drugs moving through the area to Europe, films like this one, and even the sale of women captured by this Arkan's men, so I 've been told. The DEA has a file on him; the CIA must have one too. And, of course, there have always been connections between the Government of Italy and the Mafia. The exchange of favors."

"Ah see. Well Mr. Ambassador, you have done your country a great service. Ah don't want you to tell anyone about this though. We don't want any false hopes raised, do we? Leave the tape with me; Ah need to um... study it. Ah won't forget this. The ambassadorship is yours for as long as you want it; don't worry about that State IG report. After this, who will give a damn about petty cash..."

"Thank you, Mr. President. You know you can count on me."


"Who would believe it. We spend millions for the CIA, and who gets the information we need? A guy watching dirty movies."

" Yes, it is a wonderful piece of luck which couldn't have come at a better time. You'll need to clean up the source before you give it to the Pentagon though. They leak like sieves over there."

"Yes, Mr. President. I'll come up with something. I'll get it over to the Pentagon immediately. With any luck they can launch a rescue within 24 hours using the Delta Force team on stand bye in Hungary."

" Yes, with any luck. Ah... um... don't want you to give that to the Pentagon just yet. Check and see what lead time they need for a rescue. Tell them about Arkan, but tell them its not confirmed. Get them the CIA file on this Arkan. And keep it close hold."

"But why wait? Shouldn't we act now on this now, Mr. President?"

"Well, Ah don't think a few days will make any difference. They've been there three weeks already. An opportunity like this doesn't come often. And the benefits don't last long. We need to make the best use of it. My sources tell me that the Special Prosecutor is going to announce an indictment in three or four days. If he is, Ah want to have something which will knock him right off the front page and keep the wolves in Congress quiet by taking my approval rating up. In politics as in love, timing is everything!"

"


Arkan found the offer almost too good to be true; but there it was in front of him. After seeing a copy of one of the video tapes of Valkyrie and Bobbie which he had sold to the Mafia, an anonymous buyer was offering two million Deutschmarks for the two American women. This was an offer he truly couldn't bring himself to refuse even though he knew that he would be much safer with the two Americans dead and at the bottom of a mine shaft. The fact that the buyer's identity was unknown to him especially worried him. However, the middleman was trustworthy, and he had assured Arkan that his identity would be protected. And after all, he told himself, if you cannot trust the Mafia, who can you trust. Well, he decide, if the American whores are leaving us in two days time, that calls for a celebration- a going away party!


The next afternoon, Arkan had Valkyrie brought to his office. There Val found an ominous tableau, a gagged Bobbie tied in a standing spread eagle and flanked on one side by a smiling Arkan and on the other by the grim figure of his bodyguard, Alexander. Her handlers threw Val to her knees in front of Bobbie. Val looked up into the terrified eyes of her friend and lover and felt an icy fear growing in the pit of her stomach.

Because his plan called for Val to do more than passively submit to superior force- for her to in fact actively participate in her own degradation, Arkan felt some trepidation about her submissiveness even after having apparently broken her spirit with repeated rapes and humiliations for almost three weeks. There was to his discerning eye still a hidden spark of rebellion in Valkyrie which he was determined to stamp out. Recognizing her new closeness to Bobbie, he had decided to use that affection as added leverage against Val to ensure her obedience. Arkan had no intentions of being embarrassed before his own men, such an indication of weakness could have fatal effects on a Serb leader. He had therefore arranged a demonstration for Val to impress upon her just how far he was willing to go to have her obedience. As her horrified pilot watched, Arkan again tied his trademark nylon lines around each of Bobbie's nipples, forcing them into the familiar hour glass shape. Then, as he pulled on the lines to stretch her tortured nipples, Alexander carefully used the tip of his razor sharp knife to trace entirely around each nipple, drawing a circle of blood at the base of the nipple but not cutting deeply enough to do permanent harm to the terrified female officer's breasts. As Alexander made the shallow cuts, Arkan casually told Val about his plans for tonight and her role in them, stressing that this was only a demonstration - a dress rehearsal- for what would happen to Bobbie if Val did not perform as desired. If Val failed to satisfy him, Arkan purred ominously, then next time the cuts would be much deeper, so deep that they would sever Bobbie's nipples from her breasts. To bring home his threat, a smiling Arkan knelt down by Val's side, to whisper into her ear:

" If you disobey me, if you embarrass me in front of my men, then I will not stop with her breasts. I will let Alexander have her. After he has cut off your friend's pretty red nipples, then he will cut off an ear, and then perhaps a nose. Then perhaps something intimate. When he finishes there will be nothing left of your pretty friend but a trunk- a disfigured, but living trunk. All because you did not obey me!"

Then a grinning Arkan offered to demonstrate Alexander's skill with his knife for real on the frightened, sobbing Bobbie- if that is what Val needed to see. It was in truth a bluff on Arkan's part. Having sold the two women, he could not now mutilate Bobbie. But the two American women had no way of knowing about the sale. They believed him capable of anything! After a quick glance at the trembling Bobbie, a shocked Valkyrie shook her head. She forced out a shaky, " Don't hurt her. I'll do whatever you tell me to do.".

Once he had looked into her eyes and was convinced that Valkyrie would play the role he had scripted for her, Arkan laid out for her the wardrobe which he had carefully collected for her use. He gleefully watched as Valkyrie reluctantly put it on and - prompted by Alexander's blade resting against the bound and trembling Bobbie-modeled the disgustingly whorish clothes for Arkan's approval. Repeatedly, he had her walk up and down in front of his chair, turn, and pose for him as he admired her half nude, sluttishly attired body. Then the humiliated Valkyrie stood before a mirror and applied her make-up as Arkan watched intently, repeatedly ordering her to apply heavier coats of the cheap cosmetics until he, Arkan,, was finally satisfied with her new appearance. Through it all, Arkan did not so much as touch her. For now, he was content with the pleasures of raping her with his words alone, of mind fucking her.


Arkan smiled at the dozen men around him, the most loyal officers of his Tigers, his cameraman, and, of course Alexander, his trustworthy personal bodyguard. He was holding the departure celebration for his American "guests" in what had been the hotel's poolroom, now shabbily bare but for one billiards table and a bar bearing the inevitable bottles of the local brandy and food. Over the billiards table hung the obligatory Serb Nationalist "SLOBODA ili SMRT"- Freedom or Death. Lying on the ragged billiards table was Bobbie, nude, resting on her arms which had been tied behind her back. Her legs hung over the edge of the table. Her mop of dark hair hung off one long side of the table while her cunt rested uncomfortably on the edge of the opposite side, obscenely open since her knees had been spread and tied with ropes running through two of the table's pockets. A single man stood beside her head, caressing her hair, while another stood between her legs toying with the protruding inner lips of her cunt. The rest of the men were clustered around the bar fortifying themselves for the evening. A collective "AH" went up spontaneously from the men as Alexander shepherded Valkyrie into the room. He was leading Valkyrie into the room by two thin strands of nylon fishing line which ran from his hand to each of Valkyrie's red swollen nipples. One end of the line had been wrapped tightly around each the middle of each nipple until the nipple bulged obscenely into an hourglass shape, trapping the blood in the tip of the nipple. This time Valkyrie's hands were free. In them she held a silver tray containing a bottle of expensive imported Scotch and a single glass. She was, as ordered, bringing Arkan his drink, a simple act which Arkan had endowed with humiliating overtones. The captive pilot had no choice but to follow the hulking bodyguard into the leering mob of men between her and Arkan; if she balked, Alexander would rip her nipples from her breasts. He had made that perfectly clear with a brutal jerk on Valkyrie's sensitive nipples just before they entered the room. The humiliation and loathing Valkyrie felt at being forced to become her rapist's servant were plainly evident on her face as she walked reluctantly into the leering mob of Arkan's men. Bobbie stared at the ceiling, unwilling to watch her mentor -and lover- being humiliated. Bobbie's pretty face was a bright beet red with embarrassment for Valkyrie, for unlike Bobbie's understated, almost elegant nudity, Val was dressed like a common street whore. Using as a guide the still photo of Val taken during a party at the Tailhook convention years earlier which he had recorded off of CNN, Arkan had apparently searched the cast off clothes of half the prostitutes in Belgrade until he found a suitable parody of her Tailhook party clothes. Valkyrie had on a pair of high heeled black "fuck-me" pumps which were painfully small for her feet, black fishnet pantyhose where the crotch had been crudely cut out to expose her pubic area, and an open man's black blazer. But rather than covering her breasts, the too small blazer exposed, even framed, them. Heavy black mascara accented her big blue eyes, a thick layer of bright red lipstick coated her full lips, and an equally thick layer of rouge covered her strong cheek bones, all applied by the unwilling Valkyrie herself. Valkyrie looked - and felt- like a cheap Belgrade street whore.

Following the instructions given him by Arkan, the bodyguard paraded Val through the gauntlet of leering, grabbing men. As Arkan watched in satisfaction the men's hands roamed over the helpless American pilot's body, squeezing her exposed breasts, grabbing those firm ass cheeks, and even thrusting fingers between her cunt lips. She made no attempt to stop the groping hands. All Val could do was to blinked away the tears and kept repeating again and again her new mantra, " I have to obey; I cannot defy him!". The reluctant Valkyrie moved through the sea of groping hands at a brisk pace in response to Alexander's frequent and vicious tugs on her nipples. As the heartbroken Bobbie watched her friend's humiliation, Val walked through the men. She could sense the men's desire rise with each step she took as she was pulled closer and closer to the waiting Arkan by the lines tied to her nipples. Valkyrie could literally feel the men's lust wash over her; it was as real to her as the overpowering smell of tobacco and unwashed bodies which filled the room. Concentrating on keeping the tray and its precious cargo steady, Valkyrie silently endured the hands molesting her half naked body, deadly afraid of what Arkan would do if she dropped that bottle. So Valkyrie fought the urge to shy from the men's hands, walking slowly and steadily through the groping hands to Arkan, every step of her painful progress being recorded by the grinning cameraman, Dimrtri.

The woman finally came through the crowd to the billiards table under the where Arkan was waiting, a dog whip in his left hand. Silently, Valkyrie stood in front of him with her eyes downcast as he took the bottle and poured himself a drink while his men cheered his grand gesture. At his command Valkyrie submissively went to her knees in front of him, her eyes fixed on his muddy boots, too ashamed to look about her. Arkan smiled down at her bowed head and, placing one hand on her head like a conquer claiming his captive, raised his glass in a toast to " SLOBODA ili SMRT" to the cheers of his men. Arkan then moved to complete his domination of the proud female flyer, ordering her to "Service me like the whore that you are." The frightened Valkyrie stole a glance over at Bobbie. Seeing Alexander standing by her knife in hand, Val choked down her humiliation and surrendered her will to Arkan, too afraid for them both to make any attempt to salvage her rapidly vanishing self respect by even a token resistance. Putting down the tray, she steadied herself with one hand held against his uniformed leg. She unzipped his fly with her other hand and fished around inside for his already erect penis. Extracting it, Valkyrie gripped the thick rod lightly at the base with one hand while using her other hand to carefully massage the man's ballsack. She took the head of his cock into her mouth, blowing on it with her warm breath and then swirling her tongue around and over the sensitive head. Above her on her back on the table, Bobbie could not see what Val was doing since her view was blocked by Arkan's body, but the shouts and jeers of the watching men told her all she needed to know. Val was prostituting herself for her. The thought of her friend's sacrifice both thrilled Bobbie and cut her like a dagger through her heart. Crouching on her knees, the trembling blonde pilot was overwhelmed by feelings of intense humiliation. She tried to concentrate on pleasing the man towering above her, desperate to get this degrading ordeal over with, her head empty of all thoughts of resistance. As the watching crowd mocked her, Val felt increasingly like the whore she was dressed to be as she slavishly serviced Arkan's erect cock. She did not believe that it was possible for her to feel any more degraded, to sink any lower than she had at this moment. Val was shamelessly applying all the sexual tricks she knew to please Arkan; becoming -as she used her tongue and lips to coax the man to his climax- the willing whore that Arkan had vowed to make of her. But no matter how hard she tried to put the humiliation of her situation- the degradation of submitting to her hated captor- out of her head, she could not do it. The reality of her situation was literally staring her in the face in the form of Arkan's angry red cock. Desperately, Val tried to will her mind to stop struggling and embrace her degradation, painful though it was to acknowledge her own weakness and to accept the feeling of having no control over her own body. Mixed in with the wet sucking sounds coming out of her lips as they moved up and down his cock were new sounds now, the sounds of Valkyrie's quiet sobs as she began to accept her submission.

Fortunately for Valkyrie, Arkan could not long resist her skilled ministrations. Nor could he long resist the ego enhancing cheers of his officers as he demonstrated his mastery of the strong American woman. They too savored Valkyrie's surrender. While many had made use of her body in the rooms upstairs, no one had been able to master her- until now. With both his ego and his cock being stroked simultaneously, Arkan rapidly approached his climax. He held one hand to her hair, anchoring her face in place as he administered one more insult to the tortured Valkyrie, spraying her mascaraed and rouged face with his spurting cock, covering both cheeks with his sperm. Then, pulling Valkyrie back to her feet by the lines attached to her breasts, he ordered:

"Now dance for us Valkyrie! Just like on your MTV, eh... DANCE WHORE!"

For a second, the shocked Valkyrie simply stared at the man in amazement. The loud, tinny sound of current Europop, rock songs with English lyrics, coming from a cassette player snapped her back to reality. She began to move her body mechanically searching for the music as she scanned the circle of grinning, leering men surrounding her in a half circle, forcing her back towards the billiards table holding Bobbie, Valkyrie began to dance, moving her body seductively if unwillingly as she stared about her in fear, beyond any hope of escape. She tried to remember the strippers she had seen perform at her squadron's suite at the Tailhook convention so long ago and to imitate their tawdry movements -even to the mechanical smile on her face as she displayed herself to the cheering men. Valkyrie's face was a bright red under its coating of sperm, her embarrassment tearing at her as she was forced to brazenly displayed her almost nude body to these men she despised. She could feel Arkan's cum drying on her face, marking her as a slut in the eyes of the men surrounding her and perhaps even in Bobbie's eyes. It certainly made her feel like a slut a whore! She hated the feeling but could not deny it! She wanted to stop; wanted to stop more than she had ever wanted anything in her life. She hated what Arkan were doing to her, what he was making her into. But the implied threat of the silent, glaring Alexander standing knife in hand by Bobbie's head kept her going. Valkyrie danced; her naked breasts, the nylon line still biting deeply into the swollen flesh of her red, elongated nipples, swayed seductively with each graceful movement of her hips. Her body shined under the bright klieg lights which Arkan's cameraman had trained on her almost nude body, highlighting her muscles as they moved gracefully under her sweaty skin. Each cat like movement displayed her near nude body to the men's hungry eyes- her blonde pubs, the red lips protruding beneath them, the play of muscles under her shiny skin, and her bobbing, tortured breasts. The men pressed closer, pushing her back toward the table from which an appalled Bobbie watched as her idolized pilot displayed herself like some cheap stripper. Arkan's voice cut through the din,

"Turn around, whore! Let's see your big ass!"

Relieved, Valkyrie complied, grateful to no longer have to look into the eyes of the pack of human wolves closing in around her. Then she saw Bobbie's face. The disgust she saw there cut her to the quick. Reluctantly she danced on, letting the men watch her bare ass as it moved below the short black coat, unaware that she seemed to the excited men to be teasing them - inviting their attack- with the way the tiny star of her sphincter appeared and disappeared as she moved. Desperately Val threw herself into the music, moving her body to the hypnotic rock beat of the music, willing her sweaty, muscular body to send the crudest, most primitive sexual signals to the men around her, to brazenly offer herself up to these men to please Arkan- and save Bobbie. Val danced through the first, the second, and into a third song- danced through a fog of the Spice Girls' hypnotic lyrics - "What I want... what I really, really want"- into a brassier woman's voice appropriately singing about "waiting for a hero". Even the music mocked her! The leering Serbs crowded around her in an ever shrinking circle, forcing her progressively closer to the table until her naked sex was inches from Bobbie's own exposed vagina. She felt desperate, trapped.

Standing by the billiards table on Bobbie's left side, Arkan was pleased to see the tears of shame in the eyes of the larger American woman. Glancing at the reclining figure of the brunette American, he saw similar tears of sympathy in Bobbie's eyes at her friend's humiliation. He found their tears to be very... arousing! On and on Val danced, letting the music carry her along. Her muscular body was almost totally exposed despite the scanty cover of her coat, gleaming as the bright lights from the camera reflected off the sweat covering her body. Her humiliation was equally exposed, the agony apparent underneath the fixed smile on her face. Valkyrie's fear was evident as well in her body's reaction, the sweat bathing her body and her panic induced hyperventilation which perversely was making her heavy breasts move so enticingly, drawing the men ever closer around her. As she instinctively retreated toward Bobbie, Val shivered in fearful anticipation.

"Show us how you American Navy women make love to each other!", Arkan ordered. " My brave Navy pilot, show us how you Americans don't need men to satisfy yourselves. LICK HER WHORE OR I'LL WHIP THE SKIN OFF HER BREASTS AND YOUR'S TOO! THEN I'LL FEED YOU HER NIPPLES!"

When Valkyrie hesitated, reluctant to degrade their love by displaying it for the amusement of this mob, Arkan gave weight to his words by using the small dog whip, a short, springy length of leather. As Val watched in terror, he brought it down hard on Bobbie's left breast, marking the soft white skin with an angry red streak... Bobbie responded with a howl of surprise and pain. Arkan raised his whip hand for another blow, but before he could land that second blow on Bobbie's femininity, the horrified Valkyrie screamed out a piteous "NO... PLEASE!" and sank to her knees in front of Bobbie. Determined to spare her friend and lover more pain and recognizing the futility of resistance, Val thrust her face into Bobbie's strong smelling cunt-the same cunt which she had been so reluctant to lick three days ago-and stabbed her tongue into the soft folds of reddish cunt flesh. She bent her head, pressing her lips harder against Bobbie's cunt, breathing in Bobbie's fragrance as she found and tongue lashed the brunette's sensitive clitoris. Val rested her hands on Bobbie's legs, her thumbs pressing against the bound woman's cunt lips, spreading them so that Valkyrie's tongue could reach deep into her friend's vagina. She thrust her tongue inside Bobbie, licking the soft flesh as the smaller woman wiggled in response. Arkan alternated between entertaining his officers with comments on what sluts these Westerners were and spurring Valkyrie on with frequent strokes with the dog whip to her firm ass cheeks. Valkyrie alternated between thrusting her tongue deep into Bobbie's cunt and tracing the delicate inner labia with her tongue. Her hands held Bobbie's cunt open as Val feasted upon it, one thumb concentrating its attention on the sensitive nub of Bobbie's clit. Again and again Valkyrie thrust her tongue into the woman's wet, fragrant hole until Bobbie was groaning and humping the dirty, green fabric of the billiards table underneath her hips. Val tried to lose herself in Bobbie's cunt, to shut out the leering men around her as she willingly made love to her friend. Driven to a frenzy by this display but prevented by Arkan from simply swarming all over Valkyrie and Bobbie, the men watched restlessly as the muscular blonde flyer licked and sucked Bobbie to a shattering climax. Only then as Bobbie reached her climax- screamed and bucked wildly under Val's tongue lashing- did Arkan let his men have their way with the two women, signaling the start of the gang rape by pulling Val's face from Bobbie's cunt and displaying it to his men- her chin wet with Bobbie's secretions and her mascara running down her cheeks to mix with Arkan's cum.

With a collective growl, the men swarmed over the terrified Valkyrie. With a familiarity born of frequent practice, the men quickly positioned Valkyrie to be ravaged, lifting the unresisting woman to her feet and bending her over the green felt of the table beside her friend's bound form, so that Val was supporting her upper body on her elbows and angled with her face resting inches from Bobbie's. She was so close that Bobbie could smell her own secretions on Valkyrie's face as she locked eyes with her pilot. In an instant, Val's legs were spread, and a man stood between them, his erect cock probing her well exercised cunt. He easily forced himself inside her as Valkyrie fought against her urge to resist him. Instead of fighting, she relaxed her cunt muscles, accepting the man raping her. A hand on the back of her head pressed her face to Bobbie's; Valkyrie opened her lips and pressed them against her lover's soft lips. The two kissed deeply as the man buried himself in the muscular blonde flyer's cunt, savoring the still tight, warm grip of the woman's cunt upon his cock. A second man stood beside the first and forced his way into Bobbie's cunt, stretching the younger woman painfully. He forced himself inside her, bringing a moan of pain from Bobbie's lips, breaking the kiss. Valkyrie braced herself against the powerful thrusts of the man inside her and nuzzled Bobbie, licking Bobbie's face and allowing the younger woman to lick her's, to taste her own secretions on Val's face polluted though it was with Arkan's cum. Both were buffeted back and forth by the men raping them. The first man inside Valkyrie did not last long; he was rapidly replaced by another man in her now cum slick cunt. The man inside Bobbie fucked a while longer before he filled her womb with his hot sperm, savoring his dominance over the athletic young American. As one man used her cunt, Val felt the soft warmth of another man's cock pressed against her cheek. Looking up, she saw Arkan looming above her head, standing there between her and Bobbie on the opposite side of the table from the men fucking them. Capturing her short blonde hair in his large hand, Arkan brought her lips to his half erect cock. Pulled awkwardly far across the table by Arkan's hand, Valkyrie instinctively obeyed his unspoken command, stretching herself out on the table and wrapping one arm around his trousered ass to steady herself. She rested her other arm around Bobbie's chest, hugging her close as she opened her mouth to accept Arkan's semi-erect cock. Instinctively, Bobbie moved toward Val's reassuring physical presence. Obeying the same unspoken command, she submissively opened her mouth and began to use her tongue on her Arkan's cock as Valkyrie did the same from the other side. Arkan smiled down at the two female aviators as they acknowledged his dominance by worshipping his cock. As Val worked on his cock's head, running her tongue around the sensitive glens, Bobbie worked with her to bring Arkan to erection and climax, stretching her head upward to ran her tongue along the sensitive ridge on the underside of his cock, flicking her tongue back and forth to leave the skin of his cock wet with her salvia as far back as the man's hanging ball sack. The man in Valkyrie's cunt was pumping into her as hard as he could, jarring her with the impact of his hips on her buttocks while Arkan forced his growing cock deeper into her mouth, pressing his hips into her lips while holding her face against his hips with the hand entangled in her sweat soaked hair. The cock in her mouth was swelling, choking her by blocking her airway as it was pushed its way down her throat to batter against her tonsils. Beside her, Bobbie stared in horror at the rape of her friend's mouth. All she could see was the now fully erect cock being fed into Val's clenching red lips. Bobbie tried to help her friend, using her tongue on the underside of the small portion of Arkan's cock not already buried inside Val's mouth. Valkyrie struggled to breath between his thrusts as the man used her mouth as if it were her cunt. His powerful strokes repeatedly rammed the head of his cock deep into her throat, forcing it to stretch painfully to accommodate him. He was forcing himself so far down her throat that the base of his penis was ramming against her full lips, bruising them with the force of his powerful thrusts and rubbing the thick coat of lipstick off of her lips and onto the base of his cock. The man using her vagina was no less brutal; he plowed forcefully into her, concerned only with satisfying himself by generating the maximum amount of friction inside her cunt, stretched as it was by the previous rapes and lacking even the lubrication provided her mouth by the lipstick. Lacking the will to fight the men swarming over her, Valkyrie could only lay there grasping one attacker's buttocks for support while with her other hand helplessly clenching Bobbie's naked side, her screams muffled by the cock in her mouth until they were no more than a low moan. She struggled to make her body go limp, abandoning all hopes of resistance and submitting totally to her rapists in a desperate hope of surviving this assault. Valkyrie put behind her all that she had been before her capture and accepted that she was now what Arkan had made of her- a whore!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.