Honeymoon Hotel - Cover

Honeymoon Hotel

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What do you do when on your honeymoon you realized that you were hypnotized to make love to someone other than your spouse, and that pictures were taken to bribe you for more sex and money and that there were others before you that had the same thing done to them? What would you do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dinner and the asinine conversation seemed interminable to Nora. She had been hotly impatient for the real activities to begin after everyone went to bed. The bitter-sweet anticipation had made her irritable as she waited for the signal from behind the window. She kept looking up at the one-way mirror, waiting for those two impossibly slow fools to get their photograph equipment ready. Dick had started to awaken twenty minutes before, and she had been forced to tell him, "Sleep... go back to sleep... until I tell to awaken... sleep..."

After an eternity, she finally heard Morgan's disembodied voice say, "All right, Nora. Now you can have your little fun and games. Don't get so carried away that you forget to keep his head facing us."

There was a loud evil chuckle from Lord Medwell, who said, "And don't forget to say cheese."

Nora threw a wilting look of disdain at the mirror, then began crooning, "Dick... wake up, darling... you are with your wife..."

Nora watched him as he began stirring. My God, she thought, I've never been so on fire before over a male. The boy was so young, so virile, so very masterful. And that cock of his -- simply bull-like, with the balls to go along with it. Really, it belongs in the Louvre museum alongside the other great sculptors of the world.

Nora's impatience had been building all day, and she had been in a state of complete arousal since early this morning. The knowledge of what she was going to make him do to her, together with what had happened between Lady Margaret and the new maid, had caused her sexual glands and emotions to run away with her.

Earlier, after her usual unsuccessful pass at Nora, Lady Margaret had asked about the possibility of a young girl. Nora had replied there was one, a new maid especially hired for the occasion.

Nora said, "She's just eighteen. She's no virgin -- not for your purposes, and certainly not from a male standpoint. I have a feeling she rather enjoys it any way she can get it. She came to us from a girl's school in Aberdeen. Left when some sort of scandal occurred."

"Scandal?" Lady Margaret had arched her eyebrows hopefully.

Nora pursed her lips and grinned. "Five girls. A daisy chain."

"And she was one of them?" Lady Margaret's eyes were glowing with an unholy fire.

Nora nodded and waited a moment before dropping the bombshell, "She was... the leader."

"Where is she? I must see her, immediately. Send her to me. Quickly." The older woman was trembling as though suddenly afflicted with Parkinson's disease.

Nora called down to the kitchen and asked that the new girl be sent up with some tea for Lady Margaret. Then she made her way through the secret passageway to a viewpoint above the room.

Although Nora was not by nature a lesbian and derived only minor enjoyment from participation, she did feel it exciting to watch women working on each other. And this afternoon's episode had been very exciting.

The young maid had been obviously terrified with Lady Margaret. She looked like some poor trapped animal suddenly thrust into a cage with a monster. She stood silently trembling in fear as the older woman made outrageous advances to her. Yet, it was not until Lady Margaret had attempted to zip down the girl's uniform that the maid tried to escape.

"You young fool! Do you want me to tell your mistress about that disgraceful episode in Aberdeen?" Lady Margaret shouted, her face red with anger.

The girl wilted right on the spot. "Oh, ma'am, how could you know about that?"

"I know everything. Well, don't stall. Answer me. Are you to let me be nice to you and reward you with a gift of money later -- or am I to inform on you, and have you thrown out."

The girl had not answered, but her head lowered and her shoulders slumped.

Lady Margaret grinned in triumph, then slowly began to undress the girl. She exclaimed over and kissed every feature of the girl, from the freckled tight little breasts to the overly large white hips and full buttocks. She almost went wild when the girl's soft red pubic hair and pouting mound of venus was finally uncovered. The older woman had forced the girl to undress her, then Lady Margaret shoved the maid's body back until her hips were on the bed. She forced the girl's legs apart.

From her vantage point, Nora had heard Lady Margaret's loud groan of ecstasy as she peered between the girl's open thighs. Then Nora saw what it was that had excited Lady Margaret so much. The girl's clitoris! It was the size and colour of a Brazil nut -- just as thick, and a bit longer. It was fully erect now, and Lady Margaret lost no time in clamping her hungry mouth and lips over it. The girl had squealed like a pig. Furthermore, she had cum within seconds and had flooded the wildly sucking woman's mouth with a cream thicker than honey. She continued to cum as Lady Margaret's educated tongue and fingers wreaked a divine havoc through her sensitive vaginal region. The girl lay there helpless in desire and panting as the older woman moved the girl's legs onto the bed, straddled her, then lowered her own steaming cuntal lips to the girl's wide open mouth. The maid ate hungrily, eagerly, as Lady Margaret continued her ministrations at the tender crotch. They both had screamed out their climaxes, the sweat had poured off their thrashing bodies, and their eyes rolled back and forth like maddened stampeding sheep.

Somewhere during this, it was obvious to Nora that the maid was beginning to obtain control over the butch dyke. It was the girl who began directing operations, and it was she who -- timidly at first, and then with increasing vigour -- wormed a finger up the sweating anal opening between Lady Margaret's broad white buttocks. The older woman had groaned in pain and surprise, but a moment later was mewling in ecstasy as a second and third finger joined the first in an unbridled cavalcade of anal fingering.

And so it had gone for almost fifteen minutes. Lady Margaret had finally called for a halt. Painting in exhaustion, she directed the still eager girl to a suitcase and told her to pull out an expensively tooled leather box. The box was opened and the girl, her eyes wide in surprise and admiration, reverently pulled out an eight-inch dildoe from which two large inflatable balls dangled. Nora continued to watch as the maid was instructed to fill the balls with hot water. When the dildo was strapped on, the girl went to work like a maniac on the older woman.

The sight was too much for Nora; she had begun rubbing her own heated pussy before gasping and running from the room. She couldn't watch it any longer. If she'd found Dick at that moment she would have raped him on the spot! When she had seen the dildoe, she had seen once again in her mind the mammoth tool of Dick's. It was almost the same size as the dildoe; but more important, it was real! A real prick on a real man! So real, that she had felt it smashing into her pelvis once again like a pile driver.

Nora's blood continued to boil all through tea, cocktails, and dinner. It was all she could do to keep from reaching over under the table and grabbing Dick's sexual genitals. He would have been surprised, she thought. Surprised and pleased no doubt.

But now her long impatience had come to an end with the signal that the photographers were ready. She knew her vagina was seeping -- had been since earlier in the day -- and was lubricated to the point where she could take him easily. First, though, there were the pictures. She nodded up toward the mirror, then turned to the sleeping boy. "Dick... wake up... you are with your wife."

Dick's legs twitched twice, then he yawned and opened his eyes. He blinked.

"Hello, darling," Nora said, and threw back the covers so that both of their nude bodies could be photographed.

"Hello... Sue?"

"Dick, kiss me."

The boy moved next to the woman's mature body; she strained her breasts toward him. They lay side by side facing each other as he took her in his arms and kissed her. She threw one leg over his thigh and rubbed her pubic nest against his still sleeping cock. It, too, came awake -- terrifyingly so. She knew the photographs would be splendid, and now for the really candid shots.

She pulled her mouth away from his and forced him to turn over on his back. She began kissing him as she slowly drew a line with her tongue down across his chest, past the belly button, until she reached the pubic forest where one huge tree grew to enormous height. She clamped her lips over it and was rewarded with a low moan of pleasure. She kept her mouth there until she was sure the photograph had been taken. Then she gave him a little nibble or two and used her tongue to tease the head -- just as a reward. He moaned with each new thing she did.

Nora finally looked up at him. "Did that feel good, dear?"

He moaned his assent.

"Don't be selfish then. Do it to me, too." She moved herself around until her head was pointing toward the mirror, then spread her legs in open invitation to his mouth to feast upon.

Dick looked uncertain -- not unwilling to participate -- more as though he were unsure of exactly what to do. Nora said, "Don't be bashful. I'll tell you how to do it."

He moved directly to her open vagina. He kissed it awkwardly. She half sat up and used her fingers to pull vaginal lips apart. "This," she said, tapping the protruding little knob, "is the clitoris. It is the most sensitive part of a woman's body. A kiss there is sensual beyond description. A sucking or slight nibble there is totally devastating in its beauty. A chewing motion on the labia is enough to make any woman insane with joy. Your tongue fluttering like a frightened bird in the vagina itself will put me in absolute delirium." She lay back allowing the sensations to wash over her like high tides at the equinox. He was understandably awkward at first, but then his dexterity and sureness grew as his tongue and lips accustomed themselves to their strange duties. She could feel herself building up to a climax as he licked away at her cunt. Then, abruptly, she remembered the photographs. "Stop," she ordered. Like a robot, he did as was directed.

She twisted around until her head was on the pillows. "Dick, let's do it together. Turn around, dear." She guided his ass with her hands until his buttocks were above her head, his face poised directly above her widespread pussy. She slowly opened her legs and, at the same time, used her hands to pull his hips and giant cock down to her mouth. She lowered it to her like an oil well drill being put into the test hole. She kissed it reverently, then teased its knob with her teeth. Dick, meanwhile, eagerly went back to work using his tongue against her cunt. Despite all of her good intentions of doing everything right for the photographs, the taste of his cock in her mouth drove Nora right out of her mind. She began sucking avariciously, trying desperately to swallow its entire length... She wasn't sure what Dick was suddenly doing to her cunt that was different, but of the hundreds of men who had swirled their tongues between her thighs, she had never felt quite the same sensations before. He licked, then brutally bit the lips; the pain was exquisite. He used his chin to agitate the clitoris; the stubble of beard on his chin was the same as sandpaper against the tiny sensitive bud. She was panting now, she didn't care what happened. She rubbed her lips around his cock and reached up and used both hands to salaciously milk his giant balls dangling like gypsy earrings on both side of her face.

Dick drove his tongue into the insatiable vagina just as viciously as he had used his prick as a reaming instrument the night before. Nora tried to lift her buttocks to meet him, but he refused to let her move. She was losing control of the situation again; he was too masterful to be kept on a leash... he had broken his leash again, she knew it the moment that it happened. "Oh, God," she moaned as he bit her buttocks with enough strength to draw blood to the surface. Down his cock slammed into her throat. She could no longer breathe. She was choking to death. He was seemingly trying to dislodge her tonsils. Using her fingernails as sharp claws, she raked the backs of his thighs in an effort to get breathing space, but it was futile. The pain merely drove his hardened rod of flesh down deeper into her aching throat. Nora knew she was helpless... helpless because of her own sensations down there. He was using her mouth as a cunt! And suddenly she was there, cumming in torrents in his mouth -- cumming as though something had been unleashed deep inside her pussy... treasures pouring out of an unlocked box. He drove his cock down past her tonsils, and the huge head ballooned as he reached his climax. So large was the exploding head, so big was the mouthful, that Nora couldn't even swallow. She made gagging noises as the hot cream poured down her open gullet and spilled out of both sides of her mouth. It streamed in a white river across her face, and some of it even ran up her nostrils and on both sides of her nose where it flowed out hotly into her eyes and ears.

And during it all -- even when her body was whipping around in the uncontrollable frenzy of her orgasm -- she kept thinking and saying to herself over and over again, "Oh, my God! What's happening to me? What's happening to me? It's never felt this good before."

Finally it passed. Dick lay alongside her now; he stared up at the ceiling, unmoving and unresponding. Nora reached over to the bedside table and pulled a paper handkerchief out of a box. She began wiping her eyes and ears and face. She was a mess. Christ, he had shot all over everything. Pillow, her hair, bedspread; there was even semen dripping from the headboard of her bed. The taste of his hot cum in her mouth was warm wine and intoxicating. Her body was at peace for the moment, but she knew the peace would not last long for even now she wanted that cock lodged deep inside her neglected womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.