Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bob and I arrived at Nita's around six-thirty on the second of December. We were exhausted, but their warm cordial greeting relieved us of our personal discomforts. They introduced us to their sons, and my breasts tingled when Mark, the oldest, shook my hand. Timmy, the youngest, was sixteen, slender and the cutest. Every time I looked his way, his eyes were moving fleetingly over my full breasts under my tight pale-blue sweater or over the flare of my hips and the swell of my abdomen under the thin, tight white bell-bottoms.

Chuck fixed us all a drink and we relaxed in polite conversation for a while. Nita wore a pretty light-green shirt-waist dress that put an accent on her full firm breasts. It wasn't very short, but on her it was very sexy, and from where Bob and I were sitting we could see just a hint of her thighs above her nylons. Nita excused herself, saying that she had to get dinner ready and Mark was going off on a date and said he probably wouldn't be home tonight. My breasts tingled so that a visible shiver rippled through my body and I wondered if he was going to fuck that little redhead.

Chuck had to go somewhere and Bob went with him. I told Nita that I would like to freshen up and change clothes. She showed me to our room, and Timmy brought in our suitcases. I thanked him, telling him that he was sweet, and the little darling turned bright red.

When I was alone, I opened my suitcase and took out a pair of sheer lavender bikini panties with white ruffled lace around the waist and legs. Next came a matching French bra, my white lace garter belt and a pair of smokecolored nylons. I took off my clothes and slipped into a pink and black lace duster and went into the bathroom down the hall.

The shower felt wonderful. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand. When I dried off, my skin tingled and glowed bright pink. I dusted my breasts, stomach, bottom and thighs with a lightly scented lilac power. I put on my garter belt and nylons, then my panties and bra.

When I opened the door to our room, I stifled a shocked cry of surprise. Timmy was standing by the bed, nuzzling the pink panties I had just taken off against his nose. His other hand was frantically stroking his hardened manly prick. I stared at him disbelievingly for a full minute. Then an excited glow tingled through my thighs and I began trembling with the excitement of Timmy's actions.

I closed the door firmly and leaned weakly against it, not taking my eyes from his stroking hand. The boy whirled toward me, shock and terror edged over his youthful handsomeness. He sat down quickly on the bed, covering his hardness and bowing his head in shame. I felt pity for the shamed boy. I walked over and sat down beside him, hugging him tight against me. He started crying.

"P... please... don't... tell... Mom... please, don't..." the frightened boy whimpered pleadingly against my shoulder.

"I won't, Timmy... if you tell me why you were smelling my panties." My own voice trembled from the excitement of the boy's strange act.

"I... I'm sorry... honest... please don't tell Mom."

"Tell me why you were smelling my panties and playing with your prick?" My hand went to his lap and pulled his hands away, exposing his still-hardened prick. I wrapped my warm fingers around it and gently squeezed. He moaned with pleasure against my shoulder. He was an awful lot bigger than the boy in the gas station had been.

"I couldn't help it. Your p... panties were laying on the bed and..." Timmy shuddered violently, his voice was barely audible. You're... so... pretty... p... pretty... and..." The boy began sobbing harder.

"Timmy, you're sweet. Did you like the smell on my panties?"

Timmy didn't speak, just nodded his head.

"Do you like to smell girl's panties? Have you ever smelled your mother's panties?" I was so excited that my hand was unconsciously jerking Timmy's prick in short, quick movements.

"Y... yes."

"Did you wonder how I would look in them while you were smelling them?"

"Timmy nodded.

"Would you like to see me in them, now?"

"Yes... yes..." Timmy looked up at me, his eyes wet and sad, very sad. I almost started crying myself. But instead I leaned forward and kissed his quivering lips lightly.

"Do you like to kiss girls down there?"

"I... I... d... don't... k... know..."

"Oh, Timmy! You never have... have you?" My heart nearly stopped its mad pounding when I realized he was a virgin.

"N... no," the boy mumbled weakly.

I stood up and let my robe fall to the floor. I reached behind me and unhooked the lavendar lace bra. "Have you ever seen a girl naked, Timmy?"

"N... no... just Mom..." His sudden gasp of breath hissed loudly in the quiet room as he looked up at me. I stood with my full thighs slightly apart, naked, except for the garter belt, nylons and the sheer lavender lace of my snug-fitting bikini panties. I smiled as his eyes locked on the soft blonde curls that fluffed out at the plump V of my full thighs. Timmy was hypnotized by my blonde, pouty cleft that was so visible through the lavender haze of my panties.

"Is this what you were thinking about while you caressed your prick and smelled my panties?" I asked in a low husky voice, my fingers tracing lightly over the fluffy mound. The boy stared in amazement as I walked up close to him. His eyes widened as he stared at the quivering flesh of my velvety inner thighs. I could feel the warmth of his heavy breaths against my quivering belly as he stared at the forbidden female flesh I knew he had dreamed of so many times. He looked up almost reverently into my smiling face.

"Touch me, Timmy. Put your hand on my pussy," I whispered hoarsely, thrusting my hips out toward him slightly.

My thighs trembled and tiny electric thrills rippled through my lower abdomen as Timmy's trembling finger tips hesitatingly touched the fluffy blonde mound through my sheer panties. Timmy's fingers slowly became more aggressive and their virgin pressure had a maddening effect.

"Take them, darling," I whimpered, my body swaying dangerously in front of him. I moaned, feeling his trembling fingers pulling my panties down, his face flushed, only inches away from my quivering abdomen. I felt his gaze burn into the honey-blonde curls that hid the soft pink folds of his dreams.

I lay down on the bed and drew my legs up, opening them wide apart and writhing my hips up to an imaginary lover. My hands moved slowly down over my breasts until they were caressing the hollows of my writhing thighs. Ever so slowly my fingers drew the moist blonde hair-lined lips wide apart. I heard Timmy groan as his eyes stared into the moist pink flesh of his dream.

"Kiss it, Timmy. Please... eat my pussy," I whimpered breathlessly. I cried out with exquisite pleasure as the boy licked at my palpitating flesh. The boy made up with eager youthful energy what he lacked in experience. Timmy's tongue licked in long, wet strokes up the full trembling length of my open, wet slit.

"Do it on my pussy... Timmy... make your prick come on me... hurry!" I whimpered, urging him up between my legs. Suddenly I wanted him to look at my blonde pussy and make himself cum. The boy stood up and began to frantically stroke the hardened length of his young virgin prick. My finger went to the moist swollen bump of my madly itching clitoris and I rubbed it with the same frantic rhythm as Timmy was using.

His eyes were glued on my writhing pussy and plunging fingers. I watched the boy's face become intense and strained, his lips parted and his face contorted in passion. When he groaned mournfully, my eyes dropped to the swollen shaft of his young prick. I saw his heavy swaying cum-laden balls drawing sharply up to the thick base of his prick. I watched as the boy's swollen prick throbbed and jerked violently as thick spurts of his virgin cum exploded from its swollen head to arc through the air and splatter hotly on my writhing thighs and heaving belly. I moaned louder as spurt after spurt landed on my squirming body.

I lay there, breathlessly watching Timmy's prick slowly deflating, a tiny, glistening drop of his cum hung precariously from the brightly glowing pink tip. I took the pink panties that Timmy had been smelling and lovingly wiped his cum from my thighs and belly. I sat up and wiped his limp prick with them then handed them to him.

"Keep them with you tonight... and think about me when you play with your prick." I stood up. Timmy was as tall as I was and I hugged him tightly to me. "Would you like to put it inside me later tonight?" I asked, feeling his limp prick throbbing slowly back to hardness against my naked hip.

"Oh, yes... yes, I do. I really do," the boy said enthusiastically.

"You're so wonderful," I said, pulling away from him. "But you'd better leave now, someone might come in and catch us. Do you want to come back after everyone goes to sleep?"

The boy's eyes glowed and he nodded vigorously.

I leaned forward and kissed him, my tongue probing through his warm closed lips. He opened his mouth and moaned as my tongue slid wetly into the hotness of his mouth. I took his hand and placed it on my tingling breast. I had to pull away, another second too close to this wonderful boy and I would have to have him.

"Don't wear anything when you come back tonight. I want that sexy body of yours against me with nothing between us. Now run along so I can finish dressing."

At the door Timmy turned and smiled shyly. "I love you," he said, going out the door quickly. I stood there for a long moment, trembling, thinking how excited Bob would get when I told him. I couldn't decide if I should say anything about it in front of Chuck and Nita.

I picked up my lavender bra and panties and put them back on. I just couldn't make up my mind what to wear, so I slipped my duster back on, deciding to wait and see what Bob thought I should wear. I quickly brushed the snarls and tangles out of my shoulder-length blonde hair and went to the kitchen to keep Nita company.

I sat on a high stool and demurely let my duster fall open enough to let her catch a glimpse of my sheer panties. She couldn't keep her eyes away from the blonde curls that strayed enticingly out of the legs of my panties. Nita fixed me a drink and, when she handed it to me, her hand was trembling. A strange excitement flooded through me.

"Chuck and I wrote you a letter, but never got around to mailing it."

"Could I read it now? I love your letters," I said softly, watching the way her full breasts moved so invitingly under the tight bodice.

"Yes, I'll see if I can find it."

As soon as she left the kitchen, I parted my thighs wide and slid my finger under the leg of my panties, pulling more of my soft blonde curls into view. I did the same thing with the other side and adjusted my thighs and duster so that it would look unintentional.

I sipped my drink and thought about Timmy. I was almost certain he was in his room smelling my panties and doing it to himself. I could almost feel the swollen lips of my pussy contracting at the lewd thought. Nita interrupted my licentious thoughts about her son when she entered the kitchen.

When she handed me the letter, I could almost feel the heat of her eyes on the golden cleft of my exposed pussy. My fingers were trembling as I opened the letter. With the letter were several photos of Nita. One was a complete nude, she had her legs drawn up as though waiting for a lover to mount her. The fingers of her right hand were holding the furry lips widespread and the fingers of her other hand were manipulating her clitoris hidden in the moist pink folds. A thick drop of cum was just beginning to ooze through the tight inner opening of her pussy.

"What is this?" I asked Nita, pretending to be naive.

She walked over near my side, a lot closer than she had to. I pointed to the white smear on the photograph, my arm brushing against the side of her full breast. I looked up into her eyes and her face was flushed as she looked down into the cleavage of my full breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.