Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

There was Sandy and Tom in Lovington, New Mexico. They weren't AC/DC and we had only had one letter from them, but they seemed very nice. Sandy was a slender, sexy blonde, and Tom was fairly nice-looking. We had a standing invitation to call them anytime.

There was a sexy brunette in Mesquite, Texas, Jane. She and her husband were both AC/DC. Jane was 28, 5'4", 128 pounds, 36-26-38 and from the one letter we received from them they seemed to be quite uninhibited.

We decided to drive around for a while. Bob stopped at a phone booth and I called Sandy and Tom, no one answered. We called Jane and again no answer. We were both feeling pretty low then.

So we stopped at a lounge and had several drinks. But we weren't really in the mood to drink, and we left, heading back to the motel. Bob pulled into a service station to gas up and use the rest room. Before he got out, he said I should show the young attendant my sexy little pussy.

The boy was kind of cute with a baggy blue uniform on. Bob stopped and spoke to him, the boy nodded his head and walked around the car to the pump. I turned. My knees were pointing toward the steering wheel. I pulled my pleated skirt up past my nylons and parted my thighs. I felt my full breasts tighten and my hot nipples harden with tingling anticipation as the boy started cleaning the windshield. His hand stopped in mid-stroke, and I knew he had been startled by the complete view of my full thighs above my nylons and the blonde curls visible around the legs of my sheer panties.

I slowly ran my hand up the inside of my thigh until my finger tips touched the moist nylon of my panties. My finger ran slowly and sensuously up and down the moist quivering lips of my burning pussy. I began uncontrollably to rotate my hips against my finger, and the boy continued to rub the same spot on the windshield. I could feel his young eyes burning deliciously into my hips and writhing pussy. The boy looked up nervously and saw Bob coming. He quickly moved to the other windows.

When Bob got in, I was still rubbing the sensitive area of my clit through my now soaked panties. Bob smiled and ran his right hand down into my panties. I gasped as his strong finger slipped into the wet curls and rubbed furiously against my erect throbbing clitoris. My body trembled with the maddening pleasure of his finger and knowing the boy was watching. As the boy started cleaning my side of the windshield, I began moaning and whimpering loudly.

Bob pulled away when the boy came around to collect the money for the gas. I moaned hotly to Bob that I wanted the boy to fuck me. Bob smiled and winked at me, then he handed the boy a five-dollar bill.

"Are you working alone today, kid?" my husband asked the nervous and flushed boy.

"Y... yes sir. U... until six." The boy could hardly speak and his dirty hands shook and his eyes were still glued to my open thighs.

"I think I've got a knot on one of my tires. Think you could put it on the rack and check it out?" Bob's right hand slid slowly up and down my thigh as he spoke.

"Y... yes sir." The poor boy was about to faint I thought.

Bob got back out and looked around for a second. "Is there a drugstore close by?" he asked the trembling boy.

"Yes sir, just down in the next block... on the right." The boy pointed in the general direction.

"Good. You check those tires carefully. I'll be back in a few minutes." Bob looked in the car and said, "Do you want anything, honey?"

I shook my head, and he winked and walked slowly down the street. The boy got in and tried nervously to start the car. After several tries he got it started and pulled into the garage. I sat there facing him, my eyes running over the bulge of his hardened prick. I reached over and turned the radio on, my face just a few inches from his. Both of us were breathing heavily as I turned my face up to him. He had sexy brown eyes that stared nervously into my sexy blue ones.

"Why don't you close the door and come back and talk to me?" I said in a soft and low voice, my hand caressing his trembling thigh lightly. He gulped hard and just shook his head okay. While he was gone, I slipped my wet panties off and laid them on the dashboard where I knew he'd be sure to see them. I slid over so he'd be against me when he sat back down.

The boy's big eyes widened when he slid into the seat and saw my panties. I kissed his neck and whispered hotly that I wanted him to fuck me. Our lips met in a hard, demanding kiss and the boy moaned as I pulled. his hand down to my moist eager pussy. His fingers, feverish and inexperienced, fondled the passion-swollen lips as my trembling fingers pulled his youthful hardened prick out.

I whispered for him to put it in me before my husband came back. I lay back on the seat, urging him between my eager, splayed legs. I moaned and pushed my hips up against him when I felt the small inflamed head of his small throbbing prick slip hotly between the down lips of my wet pussy. The boy began pounding fast and hard into me, both of us moaned loudly. Then a few seconds later the boy cried out and I felt his small hot prick jerking wildly inside me. His little prick shot his cum hard into the depths of my contracting pussy. The boy lay still, gasping for breath as his youthful prick slowly deflated inside my palpitating pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.