Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

We said our good-byes Sunday afternoon and drove to Houston. As soon as we got settled in our room at the Golden Key Motel I called Mary. She was really happy to hear from me, but it seemed that John had to go somewhere on college business and wouldn't be able to join us until Monday night. Mary quickly added that she could join us for a party tonight if we wanted. I told her that Bob had rented a car in Beaumont and could come by and pick her up. Mary said that she would be ready by six-thirty.

I told Bob to try and fuck her before they came back. He informed me that that was just exactly what he had in mind. I took a shower and put on a pair of sheer white panties trimmed with pale blue lace, a matching bra and garter belt. Then I took out my blue nylon empire dress. Bob had bought it for just this occasion. Bob bought almost all my clothes. His tastes were better than most men and women when it came to women's clothes. The dress was the most beautiful that I had ever seen. It had a lower swooping neckline, long flared sleeves and that waistline was just beneath my breasts. From there it became a full skirt with tiny, minute pleats, and with every step I took, it caressed my thighs, hips, abdomen, and the fluffy bulge of my blonde-haired pussy.

By the time it was eight o'clock, I knew that Bob was giving Mary that big hard prick of his. The thought of her laying in the back seat with her dress up around her waist, writhing her full naked hips up against the long hard strokes of hi thick, throbbing prick excited me greatly. I looked at my dress which was still laying on the bed and decided to slip it on and go down to the lounge and have a drink.

The lounge was practically empty. There was several men at the bar and two couples sitting at separate tables. I tingled delightedly and my skin glowed as I felt all eyes in the room following me to a small table where I could see when Bob came back. I ordered a vodka collins and fumbled in my purse for my cigarettes. I lit my cigarette and laid a five-dollar bill on the table when I saw the barmaid coming.

The pretty, redheaded barmaid informed me that the drink was already paid for. She pointed toward a tall, lean man in his late forties with steel-grey hair. He was very distinguished-looking. I smiled at him and raised my drink to salute him. He returned the gesture. I looked out the window and, when I turned back, the tall stranger was standing beside me.

He wanted to join me, and I told him that I was expecting my husband at any moment. I felt my breasts grow taut and my nipples harden under his hotly roving brown eyes. He started to leave, but then I told him that he was welcome to join me until my husband came. He smiled and sat down across from me, introducing himself as George Hadley, a business man from Iowa. I saw Bob and Mary climb the stairs and enter our room only a few minutes later.

I sat there, my body trembling with anticipation for ten more minutes. I told George that maybe we would meet again when I had more time. He told me his room number, then said that he'd buy my husband and I lunch, or something. I thanked him, bending over to pick up my purse, allowing him a complete view of my full, firm breasts. Again I was aware of all eyes on me as I slowly and very provocatively walked out.

My legs were trembling so weakly that I didn't think I was going to make it up the stairs. Bob opened the door just as I raised my hand to knock. I gasped in delightful surprise. Bob was completely naked and Mary lay on the bed in a pair of sheer white lace bikini panties. We smiled at each other, and Bob pulled me tight against his nakedness. I moaned into his open mouth and writhed my hot, passion-swollen pussy against his beautiful, throbbing hardness. I moaned louder when I felt Mary's warm soft body pressing against my back. My hand guided Bob's thick prick under my dress and between my open thighs. I shuddered, feeling its pulsating heat sliding wetly against my wet mound; at the same time Mary's slender fingers came up to cup my full, eagerly straining breasts. I could feel the hot mound of her pussy pressing against the full cheek of my bottom, her lips were wetly raining hot teasing kisses along the nape of my neck and in my sensitive ear.

I felt Mary's fingers unzip my dress and slip over my quivering stomach to pull my bra up over my taut, trembling breasts. Bob was slowly moving the thick length of his prick maddeningly back and forth against the moist crotch of my panties. Mary's fingers were sending tremors rippling through my body as they tweaked and rolled my hardened nipples. My right hand went back behind me, and I moaned softly as my fingers came into contact with the hot naked skin of Mary's stomach. My hand moved down over the quivering swell of her abdomen. The back of my fingers came to the fluffy rise of her eager pussy under her tight lacy bikini panties. My fingers curled up between her open thighs, flush against the wet young pussy. Her panties were so wet and slippery that I knew it was Bob's cum. I pressed my finger between the swollen lips, forcing the sheer material of her panties up into the hot, eager wetness of her pussy.

Mary moaned and her right hand left my naked tittie, moving slowly down the full plane of my belly to the moist downy lips of my eager pussy. My thighs trembled as I felt her slender finger slip under the tight elastic band of my panties.

Bob's hands pulled my dress forward and down off my shoulders, the soft whispery noise of the nylon slipping down my body was electrifying. Mary's quick nimble fingers unhooked my bra and Bob pulled it the rest of the way off. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, moaning deeply as Mary's hands slid my panties down. I stepped out of them without breaking our kiss. Mary whispered for us to get in bed.

Bob sat on the edge of the bed; I knew he wanted to watch Mary and I, and I trembled excitedly. As Mary caressed my nipples, my fingers were unconsciously squeezing my husband's thick manhood. A maddening well of burning desire had begun building deep in the pit of my quivering belly. I wanted Mary to kiss and caress my tingling nipples forever. Mary's hand moved up my leg from my knee until it came hotly into contact with the moist blonde curls covering my passion-swollen pussy.

I whimpered pleadingly for my husband to lay down with us and Mary's soft, warm lips found mine in a wildly exciting kiss. Mary's hot tongue slithered wantonly into my mouth like some wonderful wet serpent. My own flickered at her darting butterfly tongue in eager sucking movements. Mary's mouth pulled away and began kissing down my neck across my shoulder to my arched and straining breasts. Her mouth delicately sucked and nibbled on my hardened nipples as a wild erotic tremor raced through me. I moaned as her fingers hotly explored my quivering flesh, tiny whimpers came uncontrollably as her fingers moved through the moist tufts of blonde down, covering the swollen heat of my desire.

Bob's lips replaced hers on my heaving breasts as Mary's moved down over the silky quivering flesh of my belly. I cried out as her fingers slipped deep into the wet passage of my swollen trembling pussy. Seconds later I could feel her lips nibbling lightly at the moist sensitive skin of my inner thighs. My body was quivering uncontrollably as I felt her hot breath teasing maddeningly at my eager palpitating pussy.

Wildly shooting patterns of thrilling sensations moved out through my quivering loins from the titillating flicks of her tongue. I sucked in my breath with a loud gasp as I felt her slender fingers spreading the soft downy lips of my wet, eager pussy. Mary's tongue flicked out, the tip teasing against the tiny erect bump of my throbbingly sensitive clitoris. She lowered her fingers, spreading the opening of my tight pussy wider and suddenly dropping her tongue from my clitoris, pushing it deep into the moist pink folds of my quivering pussy.

I jerked and moaned loudly from the sudden searing contact. I reached down and grasped my husband's thick, pulsating prick and whispered hoarsely for him to let me suck him. My nostrils flared as his thick broad shaft came in contact with my wet full lips. I could still smell Mary's sweet juice on the massive heat of my husband's prick as I sucked it eagerly into my mouth.

Mary's tongue circled around maddeningly inside my pussy, the licking tip was like a wildly licking snake. "Oooohhh... shit... eat her cunt!" My husband groaned as his hips started plunging, driving his beautiful prick deep into my greedily sucking throat. Mary sucked and licked and moaned at the pleasure she was giving me. She pulled her tongue out of the wet trembling folds of my pussy and licked down until she found the tiny round pucker of my asshole.

I moaned passionately against Bob's thrusting prick as the tip of Mary's tongue ran back and forth hotly over my puckered hole. I pulled Bob's prick out of my mouth and moaned breathlessly for him to fuck Mary. I felt his weight leave the bed as Mary's snakelike tongue moved back between the swollen lips of my pussy.

Suddenly Mary moaned sorrowfully into my open pussy, and I raised up on my elbows and looked down. Bob had pulled Mary's lower body off the bed and was furiously ramming his thick heated shaft into her. The force of his lunges were buffeting Mary's frantically licking mouth deliciously against me very much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.