Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bob and I drove to Beaumont to have Thanksgiving with his Uncle's family. We arrived there late in the afternoon. I called Mary as soon as we got there and we talked for almost an hour. She had the cutest Southern drawl and I wanted to listen to her for hours.

Bob made reservations at the Holiday Inn in Houston for Sunday. I told Mary that we would call again when we got settled there. But in Beaumont, I met and mated with Travis, Bob's sixteen year old cousin!

Travis is beautiful. He's much too pretty to be a boy... but, oh boy, is he ever all male! Bob was laying down taking a nap that first afternoon. Every one else was shopping or doing something away from the house. I was tired but restless, and I didn't want to sleep. I was sitting in the living room, watching a football game on television when Travis came home. I smiled at him and he couldn't take his sexy green eyes off my bare thighs. I wore a thin pink mini-shift and had my legs curled up under me. He said, "Ya'll must be Connie."

I nodded, shifting my legs so he would have a perfect view of my sheer white bikini panties. I glanced at the massive bulge under his skin-tight Levis and my head spun with excitement. I loved the way his eyes lasciviously roamed over my body.

I don't know how it happened, but he kissed me and I found myself naked on his bed. There were no words spoken at all. Then he came nakedly against me and kissed me. I sucked on his tongue greedily, and Travis sucked mine deep into his mouth. Travis stared into my eyes and I could see the lusty need burning in the depths of his green orbs. My breath quickened as he cupped my full, aching titties, tenderly caressing them. His slender feminine-like fingers moved down over my smooth, quivering belly, gently caressing as my lips clung wetly to his. Then he explored the soft rise of my eager blonde pussy. I felt his young prick throbbing impatiently against my trembling thigh--it felt so hard and demanding!

His fingers squeezed my bright pink nipples as his wet tongue licked teasingly at my throat. Tiny tremors tingled through my heaving belly as he pinched and rolled my hardened nipples between his fingers. He kissed me again and I sucked his tongue into my hot eager mouth. Travis became feverish and he moaned hotly into my open mouth as my fingers wrapped tenderly around his thick blood-filled shaft. I moaned, feeling its hugeness filling my hand with its throbbing, resilient heat. I pulled away from Travis and looked down at his young prick. God, it was even bigger than my husband's! I stared in wide-eyed fascination at his massive young prick filling my hand so deliciously. His cum glistened wetly on the deep red tip. Gently and lovingly I pulled the uncircumcised foreskin back, exposing its even deeper red head. It was so big... so swollen... so massively wonderful!

"Ooohh, baby," Travis moaned against my neck. I shifted and lowered my head, until the pulsating head of his prick was within a fraction from my full, parted lips. My soft lips pouted and I kissed the glistening cum smeared over its broad head. I was trembling with anticipation, wanting Travis' beautiful prick to shoot his hot cum down my throat. My lips parted and my tongue licked along the high ridge, tasting the pungent sweetness of his young manly prick. My nostrils flared as I moaned and opened my mouth, letting my full lips slip tightly over the broad pulsating head. Travis groaned over and over as my tongue tauntingly licked around its blood-filled head.

The harder I sucked, the more he moaned, and the more excited I became. I pulled back and licked and nibbled at its broad head, trying to force my tongue into the hot gaping mouth. When I had over half of his beautiful young prick in my mouth, my fingers caressed lightly over the hairy bag and his huge balls which were heavily laden with his hot youthful cum. Travis' hands gripped the back of my head, urging his thick shaft deeper into my eager mouth. Both of us were moaning and writhing with the intense pleasure of each other's bodies.

Travis raised up and watched my mouth bobbing up and down on his wetly glistening prick. When I felt his heavy cum-laden balls drawing up, I slowed almost to a stop. I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth, but I wanted to feel that massive prick shooting into my belly. I pulled away and crawled up beside him. Our lips met in a deeply demanding kiss. I rolled onto my back, urging Travis on top of me. He came quickly between my splayed legs. I moaned when I felt his urgent hands parting the quivering lips of my moist pussy. My body trembled and writhed uncontrollably as I moaned in abandoned welcome to the delightful punishment of his huge young prick that sank deeper and deeper into my wet itching pussy. My face contorted with the pain-pleasure, and sighs of ecstasy bubbled from my parted lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.