Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

John and Mary are not only AC/DC but our latest swinging friends. The following letter came to us before we visited them.

Hello, Oct. 21

This is Mary and I enjoyed your letter very much. Connie is very pretty and I'm very anxious to help you, Bob, make love to her and have you two return the pleasure. The photographer friend in my ad is my husband, John. We did it that way to get the ad free.

A little about us, I am twenty, 5'4", 110 pounds and John (hubby) is 5'11" and 195 pounds. He teaches college here in Houston. We enjoy all things about sex and I enjoy making photos and really wild groovy movies. We enjoy group sex the most, like two men lovin' on me at once; or a boy and girl lovin' on me and of course photos of everything. John can give you copies of any photos we make before you leave.

When you get here just give us a call and we will make plans to meet somewhere for a groovy party. We would love to have you at our home. I'm enclosing some photos of John and myself that we thought you two would enjoy. You can keep them if you wish. Here are your photos back so you can use them again.

Looking forward to hearing from you again. Write soon,

Mary and John

Dear John and Mary, Oct. 23

Bob and I just recieved your nice letter and wonderfully sexy photos just a short while ago and I just had to sit down and write you. I can't remember how much we said in our letter... so I'll just start at the beginning and tell you everything.

Bob is 30, 5'10", 150 pounds, beautiful blue-grey eyes and long sandy colored hair. Bob is very virile and completely experienced in almost all the wonderfully sexciting things Swingers do! And he posesses the most beautiful prick in the world and its size matches his experience. It's eight inches long and two and a quarter across its beautiful head and when he comns WOW! It's shoots so hard and makes me feel so dreamy!

Now for the dull, but eager half. I'm twenty years old and a natural blonde with a blonde eager pussy. I'm 5'51/2", 126 pounds and 36B-25-36. I went to the University of Wyoming in Laramie last year and really had a wild sex-ball! I'm very uninhibited and until I got married I was very promiscuous... I still am a little bit. I love to pose for uninhibited photos and I'm looking forward to posing with you for some groovy ones.

From your letter, Mary, it sounds as if you and I are quite alike. There isn't anything more sexciting to me than having at least two experienced men making love to me at the same time. Bob also enjoys it. We have had several parties with single girls and AC/DC couples and they were really wonderful! Here's an example of how we like our parties:

Bob and I had a party with a very pretty and sexy single girl in Denver, Colorado last month. I got so sexcited watching Bob kissing and caressing her, later when all three of us were naked and in bed we couldn't help coming in contact with each other. I was sucking on Bob's huge prick and Judy was kissing him and began slowly moving down until we were sharing his prick. Several times we kissed each other passionately with my husband's prick pressed tightly between our cheeks. We took turns sucking his prick and balls, at the same time we caressed each others' full titties. When Bob finally shot his comn it was in Judy's mouth and after he'd finished she pulled away and gave me a passionate french kiss. I sucked some of his comn out of her mouth and we both swallowed it then.

Later, after Bob had given us both a hard wild fuck we made love to each other and it was really wonderful. Mary, tell me about the things you two like, especially you. Your figure is very sexy and I can hardly wait to kiss and caress your pouty little titties and taste the sweetness of your mound. I hope you feel the same way about me.

Bob and I have a small log cabin over-looking Jackson's Hole. Maybe this coming summer you and John could come up for a visit and we could all go up there for a week or so?

I was thinking about us getting a suite at the Holiday Inn there in Houston. But Bob said you might prefer us to come to your house so John won't have to cart all his camera equipment around. Which ever you think best. I just hope we don't get to Houston at the wrong time for you two.

I'll end for now... please write soon and tell us all about your likes and dislikes. I'll tell you everything Bob said about Mary in my next letter. It was all very, very good. I've got a feeling when my husband puts that huge prick in me tonight he'll be thinking about that plump little pussy of yours, Mary. That goes for me, too. I'll be thinking about both of you

Love and Piece

Bob and Connie

Dear Bob and Connie Oct. 27

Your letter arrived in the mail a few hours ago and as you are so like us I felt I should answer you right away. To be perfectly honest, John wrote the last letter you recieved. I generally don't care to write the first letter as I am invariably disappointed in the answer.

I don't know what John told you about us. Like you Connie I am only twenty but will qualify for membership in December. I'd not be very modest if I told you my opinion of my looks. I might just paint a picture that you would consider unreal.

John is twenty-nine (30 in December also) 5'11", 180 pounds. I wouldn't call him inattractive for his weight though. He is large boned and it suits him. His hair is soft, curly and quite brown. His eyes are the color of an angry sea... dark blue. Inspite of his lack of literary talent he is a college professor. Physics is his love but for the present he is stuck in mathematics.

We were married three years ago. It was the typical story of run aways. Luckily (since I was 17) my parents decided not to interfer. They have been sorry ever since, as I have never been so happy. We have been remarried twice since then, once to make it legal; the other for the church (Orthodox).

John and I met each other on campus one evening. We went to bed the next and God, did he ever drive me crazy. He fucked me ALL night long! On the third he asked me to marry him. I guess he must have thought I had a hot pussy. Frankly I was rather an amatuer. I'd slept around a lot but this was the first time I had really been turned on... and how! I've learned so much since then that I wonder what he thought of the crude way I fucked back to him then? I find a man shows his true character in bed. I have made so dear friends this way, male and female. Once you know someone sexually what is there to hide? People become people not actors when they "drop their pants" so to speak.

I love a good time with a passionte person. I love BIG COCKS!

I do hope that you will come and visit us in Houston. We'll take you to a place I bet you've never been to before. There is in the city a club especially designed for swingers. Swingers are the only members. It is a great place to meet other Swingers. We just meet there, get to know each other and invite people home or go to theirs. We have met some wonderful people and had some really wild parties. Most, if not all, of the members are professional people.

We have one child, who is a year old. We do have an excellent sitter and several nurseries to chose from, one of which is open 24 hours.

We would invite you to stay in our home, but we have no room to put you up. We are living in a rented house and our guest area has only one twin bed.

Well, I've gotten very wordy and said very little about our sex feelings. What can I say? I enjoy anything new, I can go all night and it sounds like Bob is my kind of man. I'm very anxious to feel all that hot meat of his in my cunt. John can last a long time, too. In fact everytime we come home from a party he asks me for seconds. He really goes wild when he fucks his cock into me after some other hot stud has given me a good fucking. At parties I do like to switch around a lot but if I find someone that really knows how to fuck a woman you'll find me with him all night! I like variety... as John said in the first letter I love to have as many cocks as possible.

John arranged a massive gang-bang with a bunch of boys on campus. Of course they didn't know I was his wife. There were fourteen of them and two had cocks almost as big as Bob's. I lost count of how many times they fucked me, I know some of them fucked me three times. I sucked six of them off the first time. I love to have a guy's come shooting down my throat!

We really enjoyed your photos. Bob is very handsome and you were right. He DOES have a beautiful cock! Connie, you're just simply, BEAUTIFUL! There is no other way to describe you... and John and I both are looking forward to tasting the sweetness of your equally beautiful, little blonde pussy!

Well this letter really is far too long. Do write soon. I am dying to hear some of Bob's wit.

Sleep Tight,

Mary and John

Dear John and Mary, Oct. 30

Sorry I'm so late in answering your letter. I've been pretty busy. We had a swinging party in Denver again and my pussy is still swollen from all the sexciting pricks I had there!

We'll leave the decision of where we stay up to you. As long as you're where Bob and I can get to you we won't care if we're on an ice-berg. Bob's going to write a letter in a few minutes. All the things he's been saying about you really turn me on. I can't wait to see him fucking his big prick into that sexy little pussy of yours. I feel the same as you do about sex... especially men. The bigger his prick is, the better I like it. But I even love little ones! My thing is feeling them squirting deep inside me. I can't see how some women can't stand to suck a man's prick all the way, can you?

I love to suck men all the way. Especially someone that comes as violently as Bob does. He always has a powerful orgasm. I love to have more than one man fucking. Three are the most I ever had and it was really wonderful. That gangbang you had really sounded out of this world! Do you think John could fix one up for both of us? God, but that would be sexciting. Laying all naked next to you while all those men fuck us! How does that sound to you?

Here are a couple of things I'd like for us to do if you like them.

Have Bob lay on his back, I would kneel over his face and let him eat my pussy while I suck John's prick and you could sit on Bob with his huge prick in your sweet pussy and we could all go off at the same time. I'd like for John to fuck me good while Bob fucks you, then you and I could eat each other's sweet, slippery pussy. Do you think you'd like that? Let me know some of the things you want to do.

Here's another, it's really my favorite. Have Bob sit on the edge of the sofa and you sit on him with his huge prick inside you, facing away from him with your legs spread too. Then I would get down on my knees between you two and suck at your clitty and Bob's balls while john fucked his hot prick into me from behind. Later we could change places.

I'll end for now. Please answer soon.

Love Ya,

Connie

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.