Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following commentary and letters will be about our swinging parties with AC/DC couples and single girls. Bob's work takes him all over, and I go with him most of the time, and we have quite a bit of fun. We had parties with couples in Texas, Florida, Virginia; Washington, D.C., New Jersey, Colorado, just to name a few states.

The very first girl I ever made love with was a little sixteen-year-old nymphet in Cheyenne. Bob met her at the movie where she worked. Lynda is a very pretty brunette with long straight hair. She has the most beautiful figure Bob or I have ever seen. It's not big, but full, rounded and firm.

The first time Bob fucked her was in our apartment. She had left her panties and I got excited when I smelled her sweet pussy stains on them. I wore her panties to bed that night and it excited Bob and I so much that we fucked all night. Bob's beautiful prick was rubbed raw, to say nothing of me walking around bow-legged for two days.

Lynda thinks I'm Bob's sister. We went to the movie one night a few days later and he introduced us. I invited her over for a visit some time. During the movie, Bob went out to see Lynda and they sneaked up to the secluded balcony. Bob fucked Lynda on the carpeted floor and took her panties. They were sheer, bright red bikini panties and soaking wet. I slipped mine off and put hers on. By the time we got home, the panties were twice as wet.

That night, after Bob loved me real good and hard, we talked about Lynda. Bob was going to tell her that I was going away for the night and that he wanted her to come over. I was supposed to come in and catch him fucking her on the sofa.

She agreed to come up on a Friday night. She had asked him to get some beer for her to drink. Bob suggested that I hide in the closet so I could watch everything right from the beginning.

Bob bought a case of beer that Friday and I took a six-pack into the bedroom closet. From there I could see the sofa in the living room and most of the bedroom, including our king-size bed. I took off all my clothes, except my yellow French bra and the bright red panties that Bob had taken from Lynda. I was sitting on the sofa nervously waiting, when I heard Bob unlocking the front door. I ran into the bedroom and took an ash tray into the closet with me.

I could see Lynda sit down on the sofa. She wore a short, tight knit minishift. When she sat down and crossed her legs, the hem of her dress came up within several inches of her sweet young pussy. Bob came over then with two beers. I knew he had dissolved four Preludin tablets in hers, and after about two beers she would be begging him to fuck her... and me too I hoped.

My panties were moist when I ran my palm down between my legs. My thighs were trembling, and my full titties grew taut, sending delicious shivers through my stomach to meet those radiating from my burning pussy.

I watched as Bob took our photo album out and sat down beside Lynda. That particular album had all our sexy photographs in it. As the pages turned, the photographs became wilder and wilder. The last pages were some that were sent to us by Lee and Margie, a swinging couple from Washington D.C. They were of Margie and other pretty young girls in all stages of lovemaking with each other. And a few of Margie being licked by a huge Great Dane and two of her being fucked by the huge dog.

Bob was sitting on the other side of Lynda, and I could see her shocked, wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression as she looked at the photographs. Bob's hand was caressing her smooth thigh. Her dress was up very high, and I couldn't see the dark tops of her nylons so I assumed that she didn't have any on. Bob said something to her, and she turned her head, looking up at him.

He kissed her passionately. Bob's left hand moved from her bare thigh to the full swell of small shapely breasts. I whimpered softly, kneading my tingling titties as I watched him squeezing hers. I could see quite plainly that she was excited. Her hand went to my husband's lap and caressed the full outline of his throbbing hardness.

They finally broke their kiss and I could see Lynda's breasts rising and falling sharply from her heavy breathing. She turned her beer up and finished it. Bob went to get her another one. When he stood up, his eyes glanced toward the partially opened closet door. He smiled. I could see the tremendous bulge of his hardened prick.

Before Lynda finished her second beer, she had unzipped Bob's pants and had his beautiful prick out, caressing its hugeness gently. Everytime I looked at the huge fullness of my husband's prick it was always with awe. Now it looked even larger and more exciting. Maybe it was Lynda's small fingers wrapped around the thick shaft that made it seem so much larger?

Bob worked her dress up to her waist, and I saw her white nylon panties. As Bob caressed the slightly rounded bulge of her abdomen, Lynda opened her legs wide. When I saw Bob's fingers' slide down into the hot valley between her open legs, my heart started pounding heavier and delicious shivers tingled in the pit of my stomach.

Lynda's moans were becoming louder, and her small hand moved faster as it slid up and down the length of my husband's prick. Bob's hand was inside her panties, and I knew from her writhing and whimpering that his experienced fingers were manipulating her eager little clitoris. My clit was erect and more sensitive than it had been in a long time.

Bob picked Lynda up and carried her into the bedroom. He put her down about three feet from where I sat trembling in the closet. My breathing seemed so loud and heavy that I was sure Lynda would hear me. She was facing the closet as Bob took off her belt and unzipped her dress. Her eyes were closed and her small pouty lips were parted and trembling slightly. Bob pushed her dress forward over her shoulders, kissing her smooth bare neck. Lynda arched her head backward, whimpering softly as my husband drew her dress down over her small breasts to her waist.

I was quivering, forcing three fingers into the hot wetness of my tight pussy. Lynda's skin looked so soft and silky that I had to force myself to keep from leaving the closet. When Bob unhooked her white padded bra and bared the full firm white spheres of her young breasts, I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. I stared at the tiny dark hardened nipples centered so deliciously on the warm proud spheres.

Bob worked her dress down over the fullness of her flaring hips. My tongue ran wetly over my full lips while my fingers moved furiously in my wet swollen pussy. I could see the thin dark triangle of Lynda's pussy curls through her sheer white panties. The narrow band of nylon that disappeared between her full young thighs was very moist. I wanted so badly to reach out and caress her downy mound. It looked so soft, warm and sweet!

Lynda lay down on the bed, her shapely legs parted slightly. I stood up and leaned weakly against the doorframe. My legs quivered uncontrollably as I watched Bob quickly take off his clothes. The broad swollen head of his thick pulsating prick glistened wetly from the sweet cum that oozed from its slit. Bob smiled at me and crawled over Lynda, pulling her into his strong arms. They moaned loudly as their hot naked skins touched. I moaned audibly too, almost feeling Lynda's firm breasts and hot-pointed nipples pressing deliciously against my own! With trembling fingers I fumbled with the clasp of my bra, I sucked in my breath delightfully as the cool lusciousness of the air caressed my taut, tingling titties.

Lynda raised her rounded hips and helped my husband slip her moist white panties off. Bob tossed them toward the closet. I knelt down and reached out, pulling the lacy panties into the closet. I put the moist crotch to my nose, and the heady, musky-sweet odor made my head spin. When I looked up, Lynda was kneeling between my husband's widespread thighs. Her tiny pink tongue was licking at my husband's corded stomach. Bob's hands were holding her shoulderlength hair back so I could see her licking him.

Lynda's small hand was wrapped tightly around the thick base of Bob's huge blood-filled prick. Now her face was hovering only inches from the broad glistening head. Her head dropped slowly toward my husband's prick and suddenly her pink tongue flicked forward. The tiny tip licked lightly at the sticky wetness smeared over the broad pulsating head of his prick.

Bob moaned as Lynda slid her open mouth down and enclosed the whole bloodfilled head in the hot wetness of her young mouth. Her small, stretched lips tightened and slid down the thick shaft another two inches. The sight of my husband's beautiful prick sunk halfway between the ovaled lips of her mouth sent maddening thrills of ecstasy through my quivering thighs.

I cursed myself for not thinking of bringing the Polaroid in with me. I remember Bob saying that she had refused to suck him the first time. The closet seemed to be getting smaller with each passing minute.

Bob had taken her long hair and draped it over the far side of her slender neck. I watched the sixteen-year-old's pretty face bobbing expertly up and down the thick glistening shaft of my husband's prick. She was an experienced cocksucker! I felt a tinge of jealousy. I was very good, but Lynda was better! Bob flexed his ass, his head raised, watching Lynda's head bobbing up and down the full eight inches of his prick.

Lynda must have sensed Bob's increased excitement, as I always did, for she began sucking his thick shaft harder. My husband groaned over and over, his mouth moving crazily and incoherent words bubbled from his contorted lips. Suddenly his head dropped heavily back onto the mattress and a heavy guttural moan tore from his lips. His fingers entwined cruelly in Lynda's hair, holding her head tightly on his wildly jerking prick. I moaned and worked my fingers frantically in and out of my wet, swollen pussy. Lynda moaned loudly against my husband's spewing prick. I could almost feel Bob's hot salty-sweet cum squirting hard against the back of Lynda's mouth. She choked once as her smooth, flushed cheeks expanded and hollowed, greedily swallowing the hot flooding gushes of cum.

Lynda fell limply across the corded muscles of my husband's heaving stomach. Her eyes were closed and her parted lips glistened wetly with Bob's slippery cum. I wanted to kiss her, to feel and taste Bob's cum on her lips and hot tiny pink tongue. I sat down weakly, fighting the raging desire to let Lynda know I was here. I knew the time wasn't right yet, but my desire for the sixteen-year-old nymphet was a maddening thing.

Bob pushed Lynda onto her back and began sucking on her hardened nipples. The fingers of his left hand caressed her quivering young belly. I knew he wanted to eat her, but I knew he wouldn't because of me. He knew I'd be going crazy by now.

The huge size of my husband's prick isn't the most extraordinary thing about his cock. It's his recuperative powers. He can have at least three powerful orgasms before losing his hard-on once! I could see his prick laying on the whiteness of Lynda's left thigh. Its broad head glistening wetly from Lynda's saliva as it throbbed spasmodically.

Lynda's hips and thighs quivered as Bob's fingers worked expertly between the downy, passion-swollen lips of her wet eager young pussy. Hurry honey! Hurry! Oh, God, please hurry! My mind screamed pitifully at my husband.

Bob's fingers were plunging deep into Lynda's writhing pussy as she moaned and pleaded with him to fuck her. The moist downy cleft of her young pussy looked so inviting! Bob moved in between Lynda's shapely widespread thighs and I stared in amazed excitement as her small delicate hand reached out and wrapped around my husband's huge, throbbing prick, guiding its swollen, blood-filled head into the wet tightness of her palpitating young pussy.

She moaned softly as Bob's thick shaft worked back and forth slowly, gradually sliding deeper until it looked as if she had taken the full length of his tremendous shaft. My husband raised up on his hands, looking down at Lynda's pretty contorted face. He slowly drew his slim powerful hips back, and my pussy quivered with delicious sensations, knowing the passionate thrills that were soaring through Lynda's trembling body. Suddenly my husband's hips flicked forward and his thick pulsating prick rammed into the depths of her young pussy, hitting delightfully against the resilient lips of her womb.

Lynda screamed a low, sorrowful cry of pain, trying to escape the sudden pain. Bob rammed into her again, grinding harder into her tender young flesh. I knew my husband well enough to know he was enjoying her pain. I reveled for a moment in the power my husband possessed over another young girl impaled on his massive prick. I wasn't surprised at all when Lynda started responding to Bob's painful thrusts.

Bob ground his pelvis into her flaccid flesh as Lynda strained up against him, arching her hips, lifting them off the mattress. The bed began to squeak and strain beneath them. Lynda began whimpering incessantly beneath my husband's pounding body, her head flailing from side to side on the mattress in wild abandon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.