Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dear Connie,

I called this morning but got no answer. I'm at the library now writing this and looking at your pictures and dreaming a little bit. I know you won't mind if I mentally undress you.

I saw the redhead last nite but have decided to cancel all plans. She is too inhibited and would rather get serious than enjoy life. I don't want to get involved. I've heard that redheads are quite passionate but I believe she would be the exception... too conservative. Oh well! back to the drawing board. I wish to hell I could find a girl near here, half as pretty and half as passionate as YOU!

I have an appointment with another one at 2 P.M. to try to sell some insurance to. She's a GO-GO Dancer with big boobs... almost too big, too saggy I think.

I'll keep trying to call until I get through.

Love,

Tom

Dear Tom, Sunday

You're probably mad at me. Bob and I spent last Wednesday in Laramie visiting friends. When I opened your letters I felt like crying. I'll try to make up for not being here when you called. Call me as soon as you get this, okay? I'm sending you some Polaroids to help you not forget me.

Oh, did we ever have a wild time last night! We spent the night with the brother of my old college roommate. He's 19 and his wife Karen is not quite eighteen. Merlin fucked me once a few years ago (I think he even fucked his sister, Sandy.) They wanted us to spend the night with them so we decided to have a party.

We sat around talking and listening to the Stereo. Merlin and Karen were sitting across from us and both Bob and I could see up Karen's dress. She was wearing bright pink panties. Naturally I made sure they could see up my skirt, too. Merlin kept looking up my skirt and then up to my face. I winked and smiled at him.

Bob and I were dancing to the soft music, his body pressed tightly to mine when Merlin cut in. Bob laughed and pulled Karen to her feet saying that it was a sin to ignore someone as beautiful as she. I got very sexcited watching the way she pressed herself against him. The lights were low and the drinks and music were making us all feel sexy. I could feel Merlin's prick hard and throbbing against my stomach. I pressed tightly against him and when I glanced at Bob and Karen they were dancing.

I saw Bob kissing Karen's neck and his hand was slowly working down her side to her full young ass. Bob's caressing hand was slowly drawing her skirt higher. I whispered for Merlin to look at them. By then Bob had Karen's skirt up so we could see the edge of her pink panties as Bob's fingers caressed the back of her naked thighs. Merlin moaned softly and his hardened prick throbbed in heavy, quick jerks against me.

The music stopped and we stood in each other's arms for a few seconds longer. I whispered for Merlin to let me sit in his lap and he did. He didn't waste any time either. I guess he couldn't help it the way I was squirming my big butt against his prick. We kissed and I urged his hand under my skirt.

We glanced at Bob and Karen. She was stretched out on the sofa with her head in Bob's lap. They were kissing passionately and Bob had her full skirt up to her waist. I got so excited watching his fingers tracing lightly over the swollen mound of her downy young pussy. Of course, Merlin's fingers slipping under the leg of my bright red bikini panties helped a lot too.

Then to my disappointment Bob just picked Karen up in his big strong arms and carried her into the bedroom. I had wanted to watch him shove that gigantic prick of his into her. With them gone Merlin wanted us to go to the sofa. While I was standing he put his hands under my skirt and pulled my panties off. God I was so hot and excited that I laid down on the sofa with my legs open and begged him to fuck me. And boy, did he ever! He was as excited as I was and shoved his hard prick into my eager and wet pussy hard. He did it so hard and fast that it didn't take him long to shoot his comn deep in my palpitating pussy.

We lay there gasping for breath and we could hear Karen moaning and crying, begging Bob to fuck her. Merlin's deflated prick started throbbing back to hardness inside my slippery pussy. He started thrusting it in long slow strokes as Karen cried out in pain and pleasure, "Ohhh... God! It's so big!"

We could hear the bed squeaking and straining under Bob's hard thrusting body. Karen moaned loudly and incessantly. Merlin moaned, "God, listen to her! She's never been that hot before!" I writhed my hips up against Merlin's pounding hips, listening to Karen's moans. I was barely conscious of his prick spewing his second load of comn hotly into me.

He lay inert on me as we listened to Karen and Bob. Then we heard her cry out loudly that she was comning. Merlin told me then that she'd never comn before.

Merlin was in the bathroom when Bob came out of the bedroom followed by Karen in a thin bath robe. Her face was flushed and her pretty brown eyes were glassy and vacant. Bob put his arms around me and kissed me hard. I pushed my hips up against him and felt his huge prick hard and throbbing against me. For some reason that even Bob can't explain he's always horny for ME after he's fucked another girl! And naturally I love it.

All the way back to Cheyenne I sucked Bob's prick, tasting Karen's pussy juice on it. Bob had a tremendous climax before we got out of Laramie.

Well, Tom, how's that for a sexciting evening? I'm going to write and invite them down for the week-end as soon as I finish this. But I don't think they'll come down though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.