Her Special Delivery - Cover

Her Special Delivery

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Swinger's write letters to each other telling about some of their exploits.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dear Connie and Bob Sept. 26

I am Bill (M08) 5' 71/2", 150 lbs., light brown hair, blue eyes and I love to swing.

It was certainly good to hear from you because there doesn't seem to be many Swingers in this area and I miss out on lots of fun. My Polaroid was stolen a couple of months ago is the reason I have not enclosed a photo. I do wish very much to correspond and meet if possible and will send a photo as soon as possible.

Please tell me about your swinging activities. It sounds like you're Swingers first class. I love exhibitionism and all the standard sexual activities and also most of the unusual sex cults but do enjoy the French Arts very much.

The tongue and feel is very important and stimulating sexual tool. I love to lick and suck the entire female body but especially the nipples and clit. Also I love to have myself licked and sucked especially my penis and balls. I like intercourse in usual positions and group intercourse and sex stimulation is really exciting.

I have always wanted to have a group part and have everyone cover themselves with whipped cream then mingle close together and lick it off each other slowly and deliciously.

Does this sound good to you? There are so many more fun group games that we can talk about later.

When you write please enclose your letter in an inner envelope and mark it "personal."

Please write soon. I'll call you after 5:00 P.M. Kansas City time if you like?

Sincerely

Bill

Bob had just left the house when the special delivery letter came. I could feel the swollen lips of my pussy quivering from the excitement that Bill's letter hinted at. I don't know why but receiving a letter from a Swinger always excites me terribly. My pussy was still swollen and full of cum from last night.

Bob had gone out to the Blue Bird and met a nice young guy and brought him home. I had been over at an apartment next door where two cool boys lived. They had fucked me until they couldn't get their beautiful pricks hard again. When I got ready to leave, I couldn't find my panties, and before I got home their hot delicious cum was running down my legs to my ankles.

Bob and Dick came in about ten minutes after I did. All I had on was a pair of bright pink panties and a pale blue shorty night gown. Bob made us all drinks and sat down beside me. I could feel my full breasts tighten and my bright pink nipples harden under Dick's gaze. Bob kissed me and ran his hand under my nightie. I reached down and caressed the bulge of his huge prick and moaned with pleasure when I felt Dick sit down beside me. I reached over and took his hand and put it between my thighs. Bob got up and went to the bathroom. Dick and I didn't waste any time. His long finger slipped under my wet panties and in between the swollen lips of my cum-filled pussy. I unzipped his pants and pulled his big throbbing prick out. It was almost as big as Bob's. I lay my head in his lap and started running my tongue up and down its hot length.

Dick moaned and pushed his hips up towards my face. My lips slipped over the swollen head and began sucking it feverishly. He groaned, pushing his prick deep in my throat and his hot cum shot out in thick heavy squirts. The three of us went to bed then. Dick kept telling me he was sorry he'd cum so fast, but he hadn't had a piece of pussy in over a month. He and Bob fucked and ate me until I passed out from the pleasure and exhaustion.

I got my stationery and lay on the bed to write Bill an answer.

Hi there, Sept. 28

I received your exciting letter today, and was really pleased. I really love exciting men who are uninhibited. I think corresponding with you will be very exciting.

I want you to know that we do not care if you're married or not. I love to be loved by married men... they're much more capable than most single ones.

What type of clothes do you like for a woman to wear? What color bras, panties do you like? I love to wear mini-skirts, short-shorts, bikinis, low cut blouses and tight pants. I have a pair of thin, white knit bell-bottoms that I love to wear. They're skin tight and you can see through them. I like to wear my leopard print panties with them too.

Did I tell you I'm a natural blonde? My fat little pussy is dark blonde and is always hot and kinda itchy. Bob thinks I've got the sweetest pussy he's ever licked and he's had a lot of experience. Sometimes he sucks and nibbles on my clit until I almost go crazy. I love to suck a man's hardness all the way... it's a groovy feeling to feel him climax.

Your whipped cream idea sounds wild. If you get a chance to visit us we'll have to try it. You two can cover me and then lick it all off. There's nothing I love more than having two experienced men loving on me at the same time. That's really our bag... threesomes. It's really wild to see and feel how excited two men get when they're loving on the same woman. I can never get enough either. Sometimes I get so excited at work that I want to run home and tear Bob's clothes off! But sometimes I meet a sexy guy before I get home and WOW!

I really enjoy posing for sexy photographs, but we are having a hard time getting them developed. They won't even print a photo of me if my sweet little pussy's showing through my panties! And since I always wear sheer panties it's always showing. If we had a Polaroid we could really take some sexy photos. If you ever get to visit us maybe you could borrow one from a friend?

I'm laying on the bed now writing to you and I'm naked except for a pair of sheer white bikini panties. Bob just came home and he keeps messing around. Oh, damn him! He knows how excited I am and he keeps teasing me. I might have to stop in a minute and rape him! If you were here now I bet you wouldn't tease me... would you? No... but I'd tease you. I'm getting more excited just thinking about the fun we could have if you were here RIGHT NOW!

How far is Kansas City from here? Do you think you could come up and spend a week-end with us soon?

Do you drink? I like beer but it's fattening. Scotch and Drambui, which Bob calls a 'panties dropper' really turns me on. Bob likes Jack Daniels 'Black label' he calls it Tennessee sipping whisky. We're not heavy drinkers but like to get high sometimes.

Bill, why not try to get away the week-end of the 11th of October for a visit? If you could leave Friday you could be here Saturday morning and the three of us could really have a groovy time.

The photos I'm sending aren't very good. I'll send better ones soon. Don't forget to send me one of you. Know what? My panties are soaking wet! See what you do to me?

Love Ya,

Connie


Hi Swingers,

It was sure good to hear from you. You both sound very sexy and uninhibited too. It is so good to know how to enjoy sexuality like you two do. I am very excited about corresponding with you and I do want us to meet as soon as possible. That is going to be kind of difficult for me but will do everything I can to work it out soon.

Yes I am married and my wife does not approve and is very inhibited. So we will have to work around her.

Cheyenne is about 600 miles from K.C., which is not too far and I would be there in a minute if it wasn't for my wife. However I do have occasion to be in Denver, Colorado on business but the occasion doesn't come often. Maybe I can make an occasion and we could meet in Denver? Or maybe I could drive up to Cheyenne from there? I don't think I will be able to make it the week-end of the 11th as you have suggested.

By the way the address you have for me is my office and the girl that opens the mail almost opened yours and did her eyes raise when she saw the "personal" marked on the fancy perfumed envelope! PLEASE FOR MY SAKE USE TWO ENVELOPES AND TYPE THE OUTER ONE IF POSSIBLE! Hate to cause you all of this trouble but it will help our cause.

What kind of clothes do I like women to wear? Well my second choice would be very soft and silky. My first choice would be nothing!

Your pussy sounds absolutely delicious. I would love to suck and lick it for hours and hours and days and days. Does it take very long for your pussy to get nice and juicy with your luscious fluid? Does it take very long for you to get very hot when it's sucked and licked? I just can't wait for our meeting, in fact my dick has been hard and my balls aching ever since your first letter.

I am so glad to hear you love to French men. My dick needs someone to fondle it and lick and suck it. I have such a hard on now that I can't stand it. I want so bad to look at it when it is hard as it can get and shiny on the head.

Yes I would love to help Bob lick the whipped cream from your body and I know we could be excited at the same time with your lips, tongue and hands. Maybe one of us could put our hard dicks in your pussy and the other could lick and suck you at the same time? Would you like this?

Then maybe later on you could French us together, licking Bob's dick, then my dick alternating as we stand or lay very close together with our dicks touching. While you are doing this one of us could be sucking your nipples and the other could be sucking your pussy.

You have me so excited I can hardly write. I hope you can read it. And write very soon.

Love ya,

Bill


Dear HOT BILL

WOW! I received your wonderfully exciting letter little over an hour ago. 7 A.M., Bob had just slipped the huge head of his prick between the fat lips of my pussy when the Goddamn mailman knocked. I was mad as hell until I saw it was a letter from you. We lay in bed and I read it out loud and it sexcited us an awful lot. Bob kept sucking on my hardened Strawberry nipples and pushing his fingers deep into my hot juicy pussy. I got fucked seven times last night! Between your letter and Bob's fingers I was hotter than I've been in a long time.

This is something new for me... typing a sexy letter. Bob says I shouldn't. But I am anyway, this once anyway. If this letter seems confusing its your fault. Bob was really excited over some of your ideas on how you two should give me those hot tongues and pricks. His prick got very hard and its swollen head was all wet and sticky with his comn. Being the lovable wife I am I didn't waste any of it... DAMN! He almost blew my head off when his salty sweet comn squirted diliciously into my mouth! Bob's prick is almost three inches across its beautiful head and eight wonderful inches long. I've never had one bigger or had a better fucking than he can give me. Bob sucked and licked my juicy pussy until that beautiful prick of his got hard again.

Then he pushed it very slowly up my wet burning pussy until I felt his big hairy balls laying deliciously against my little asshole. Its broad swollen head pushed wonderfully against my womb. Then I drew my legs up and writhed my ass up to meet his pounding prick. I love for a man to fuck his prick into me very fast and hard... and very deep. I can't ever remember having a prick bigger than Bob's in me.

But there was a boy I went out with once when I was fourteen and it was twice as big! He said it was eleven inches long and it was bigger around than a coffee cup! I didn't let him put it in me. I was afraid he'd kill me or something... but now I'm sorry I didn't. We were in his Dad's car in front of my house necking. He pulled it out and asked me to 'jerk' him off. It was the first time I had ever heard that expression, but not the first time I ever did it. My brother called it, "Fucking my fist." I let him pull my panties off and finger my pussy while I rubbed his prick. I couldn't even get my fingers all the way around it! He asked me to sit in his lap facing him. I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs over his. I was up on my knees and he started rubbing its huge head between the moist lips of my pussy until he shot his comn all over me. Later in bed I was still so sexcited I stuck my fingers into my burning pussy. His prick had comn so much and squirted out so hard that some of his comn had went way up inside me.

I'm sitting in the living room and I'm naked except for a pair of black bikini panties. I'm also getting very hot again! As usual my panties are soaked... of course some of it is Bob's hot comn and some guy I met last night. Have you ever eaten a girl's pussy after you fucked her? Bob loves to... even if it was another man that fucked me. When you come visit us this is one thing we'll have to do.

You sit on the edge of the sofa and I'll sit on top of you with that big hot prick of yours in me. Both of us spread our legs and have Bob suck and lick at both of us.

You probably think I'm crazy... or worse. I'm not! I'm just a healthy, over-passionate young lady that loves sex for sex. I'm in love with Bob very much and he with me. Because we truly love each other it doesn't hurt our ego if someone else gives the other pleasure.

Questions:

1... Do you like to look at naughty photos? We do.

2... Do you like to rub your prick until you comn? Bob does. I do sometimes.

3... Do you like to fuck young girls? Bob loves pussy any age. In June he fucked a girl in Sidney, Neb. that was just going on 13. I haven't seen him fuck a young girl yet, but I want to very much.

4... What do you think of two young women making love? It excites both of us to see photos of that and read about it. If the girl was pretty and I was in the right mood I'd like to try it.

5... Do you know any girls like that I could write to?

6... Do you like to read lewd books? We do.

7... Do you have any wild photos? We have a few. I'm going to send you the only one we have of me... you can keep it. If you send us some of yours... we'll return them with our answer to your letters.

8... Do you know any other swingers? Male... Female... Couple? Would you send us their address or ours to them? That's the end of the questions.

I'm sitting here all alone now and my pussy is burning and itching something terrible! Bob had to go down town. I'm trying to type this with one hand... guess where my other one is? Gee you're smart... how did you know it was between the moist slippery lips of my pussy? God, it's so hot and slippery in there! I wish you lived next door. I'd love to feel your hot lips and tongue licking and sucking my pussy RIGHT NOW! And I sure would return the pleasure.

Are you hard now? Are you rubbing it... I hope my letters sexcite you. I'd like to be there now and see that big prick of yours throb and squirt your hot comn all over my naked body. I wish I had that big prick of yours in my mouth now... oh shit... I'm going off in a second...

Isn't that terrible? I really did go off too!

I'm sorry I almost got you in trouble. I won't do it again... EVER! Why don't you get a Post Office box? It would be a lot safer for you and you could get your mail anytime, day or night. Besides I like to use pretty perfumed stationery...

Tell me all about the extra loving you get. I bet you've fucked all the girls in your office, huh? Write soon and make it long. But no more Special Delivery, okay?

Love Ya,

Connie

Hi Swingers, 10/3/69

I just got your letter and have to tell you the good news by Special Delivery.

I am going to be in Denver Friday October 10th and Saturday the 11th. Had to do lots of lying to work it out but I will be there.

Please send me a phone number so we can make arrangements to meet.

Your letter was so hot my prick is still hard and pulsating and leaking my hot come.

I just can't hardly wait until we meet next week end. I have gotten a P.O. box as you suggested, the address is as follows.

I just can't wait for next weekend. My prick will probably be hard 24 hours a day from now on.

No I haven't sucked a pussy after fucking a girl but it sounds out of this world sucking your cunt after we both have fucked you hard and long then tasting our come mixed with your delicious juices.

I would love to be fucking you with my prick in your hot steaming cunt and have Bob suck us both at the same time.

I want to have my hard hot prick in you and sucked by you so much!

1... Yes, I like to look at wild photos and try them out in the flesh. Just think we three can stay in the nude together from Friday night till Sunday morning doing anything we want to.

2... Yes, I have fucked my fist until my come shot every where. But it is much more fun when somebody helps me.

3... I haven't ever fucked a real young girl so I don't know what it's like. But I've seen some sexy little cunts around and would love to dip my wick into them. While we're talking about fucking other women I did fuck one woman here in the office. She isn't very pretty, but has a very hot cunt. In fact I fucked her on HER desk. The next day every time I looked at her sitting at the desk my cock would get so hard! I fucked that day during working hours against the wall and we almost got caught! Now she won't let me come near her.

4... No I don't think there is anything wrong with two women eating each other, but I don't know any girls like that. But will try to find some for you.

6... Yes I love to read dirty books.

7... No, I don't have any naughty photos. I had to get rid of them when I got married. And I sure made a mistake marrying someone who wasn't a swinger.

When I get to Denver next Friday, probably around noon I will get a nice motel, then will go out and get some booze and anything else you can think of and be all ready. And lots of whipped cream. I'll call you and give you the name and address of the motel and my room number.

I wished I lived next door to you too. My hot lips and tongue just can't wait to lick and suck your hot delicious slippery cunt and want very much to have you suck and lick my hard prick and balls. Yes... I am rubbing my prick now and am about to shoot a hot load. I hope you like the taste of my come. When you suck me off maybe we can exchange come from each others mouths for a while then I could put it in your cunt with my tongue?

The reason for Mike's name on the P.O. box is that I got him to get a box for me and he used his name but I am the only one that has the combination.

I had a neighbor that used to give me some hot fucking until her old man got wise to her fucking around on him. We used to start off by taking a bubblebath together and she would stroke my red hot cock then kiss it as it stuck up out of the bubbles. Then we would get out of the tub and dry each other off and she would play with my prick for a while. I would suck her nipples until they got hard as rocks then she would take my prick and rub it against her nipples. Then I would start sucking her pussy and it would get so hot and juicy. It would make her clit long and hard and I loved to suck it into my mouth and wrap my tongue around it. It got almost as big as, a small prick. At the same time she would suck my prick and lick my balls. We both loved it very much.

I was thinking maybe Bob and I could do this. Bob would lay on his back with his head facing one direction and his legs wide apart. I would do the same thing only facing the other way. Then you could rub our pricks together and get on top of us face down and lick and suck both of our hot throbbing pricks. At the same time one of us could be sucking your hot delicious cunt, then you could switch around still licking our cocks so the other could taste the sweet juice of your hot cunt. Does this sound like fun? It does to me.

Then also you and I could lay on our sides with me fucking you from behind with my hot slipper prick. Bob could lay on his side with his face near your juicy cunt. He could lick and suck as both at the same time while you suck that huge cock of his. Then Bob and I could change places.

Tell me about some more of your wild experiences. I bet you probably fucked half the guys in college last year.

Love ya,

Bill

Dear Bill, Oct. 6

I received your sexciting letter just a little while ago. God, but you have such sexciting ideas. I just know I'm going to have my fat little pussy fucked the best ever by you two sex-crazy men! The very first thing I want us to do is... for you to push that big hot prick way up inside me and fuck me good and hard while Bob watches. After that we can have some fun experimenting with those wild wonderful positions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.