Her Mother's Lover - Cover

Her Mother's Lover

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After witnessing her mother's and father's sexual wants and needs being satisfied, little daughter goes back to a girl's school and finds out what her own sexual wants and needs are and satisfies them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Orgy   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

For days after that memorable LSD party, Charisse was in a very mixed-up state. Why had she let herself become part of a real orgy, the star of a "gang-bang"? How could she let herself be screwed by nine different boys in the same night - and in front of Debbie, a classmate! What was she trying to run away from? She couldn't blame it all on the LSD - the drug had only done away with her inhibitions, leaving her free to act as her subconscious really wanted to... But even that wasn't the real picture, she didn't think she was a nymphomaniac. Deep down she felt it had something to do with the feeling she had when she saw Cora using the dildo on her mother, the same feeling she had when Debbie had frigged her with the artificial prick. Was she really a lesbian? Was this the secret knowledge of her inner self she was trying to deny? Perhaps this was what she was trying to blot out with as many male cocks as she could...

One night Debbie had been more insistent than usual that Charisse come out with her and the boys, but Charisse again refused as politely as possible. She wanted to do some reading for a special report in Professor Forbes' psychology class which she had to write and hand in the next day.

"Okay, Miss Goody Two-Shoes," Debbie had sneered, "I'll leave you a couple of my special scoop-books so that you can look through them later. They'll give you an idea of what you're missing... "

The photos in this book were hotter than Charisse had ever seen, and she became more interested in spite of her good resolutions not to think about sex for awhile. As she gazed upon a giant super-cock ramming into a blissful woman's cunt, or a girl being frigged up her twat, her asshole, and her mouth, all at the same time, she began getting that warm itchy feeling in her vagina again. Her cunt-juice really began to flow as she looked at the next picture. It showed a white girl with two colored men, and what they said about black cock must be true. Their black penises looked like huge bull-cocks, they were too big for human being. One of these enormous cocks was ramming three-quarters of the way up the white girl's anus. The other colored man's dick was in the girl's mouth, but it was so big, she could scarcely get her lips around the head.

Charisse just had on a pair of shortie pajamas, no panties - so the next thing she did came naturally. Her left hand stole down to her pink, moist cuntlips and her forefinger parted them gently. She sighed contentedly as she found her clitoris and lightly moved her finger up and down the sensitive button of flesh.

By an odd coincidence, she was playing to an audience of one, although she was completely unaware of it Professor Forbes, the psychology teacher, had been returning home from a late movie in town. Spotting the tell-tale candle flicker, he remembered the forbidden frigging show he had seen the girls put on before, and decided to get another eyeful. So his eye at the keyhole of Charisse's door was drinking in the sight of a lovely young girl, sexually aroused, and masturbating herself.

Desperately she stopped for a moment and fumbled on the night- table. Her hands found what she was looking for, another unused candle. Quickly she spread her legs a little further apart and inserted the wick end of the white taper slowly into her cunt. There was enough cunt-juice flowing now to lubricate its entrance as she shoved it up her vagina.

Letting go of his huge, erect shaft, Professor Forbes tried the door-knob The door was open! His burning hard-on and full balls gave him the courage to do what he did next. Casting all caution to the winds, he softly opened the door and approached Charisse on the bed. Her eyes were closed as if in a trance, and she was lying back, her hips wriggling as she kept thrusting the candle up her drooling cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.