Her Mother's Lover - Cover

Her Mother's Lover

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After witnessing her mother's and father's sexual wants and needs being satisfied, little daughter goes back to a girl's school and finds out what her own sexual wants and needs are and satisfies them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Orgy   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Charisse was bored in school during the next several days. After the fantastic excitement of that night in bed with Debby, everything else that had happened in Greystone was pale by comparison. She kept wondering when she and Debby would get together again. She was hoping when Debby approached her that she was going to make some suggestions for them to spend time with each other that weekend. But Debby rather surprised her with an entirely different kind of proposal.

"What are your plans for the weekend?" Debby asked her.

"Why nothing special. I thought we might sort of have a second helping, if you know what I mean... "Charisse answered.

"Well, this guy Ralph I've been going around with is throwing a shindig at his place this weekend and you and I are going to be guests."

"What do you mean by 'shindig'?" Charisse asked. "What really gives?"

Debby looked at Charisse and smiled. "I don't think you'll be bored, if that's what you're afraid of. From the little that Ralph told me, everyone should have a very interesting time indeed."

"I'll go if you're going, but what about an escort for me? I don't want to be the odd girl out at the party," Charisse said.

"Let that be the least of your problems Ralphie boy said he'd have a date for you and his word is pretty good."

"Well, if you say so."

Charisse really didn't care for the setup. It all sounded like a hit or miss, last minute thing and besides she had always had lousy luck on blind dates.

"Don't sound like such a party-pooper already. You'll really have a great time, you'll see," Debby said.

But Charisse still felt kind of pessimistic about the forthcoming party. After all, what could these cornball boys think up which could thrill a girl like herself, who'd already lived it up a bit. She'd also seen how sophisticated people carried on. These boys probably figured that a stop at some local bar and parking in lovers' lane was a real hot time. But, Debby was trying to be her friend, and was actually more than a friend by now, so she decided to come along for the ride.

Just before the party, Debby was getting all keyed up about it.

"You know something?" she confided to Charisse. "Ralph and I have frigged around and done everything in all the positions we could both think of, or find in books. If he says we'll see some new wrinkle, you can bet we're in for a pretty far out time!"

"Sounds good and that's the way I hope it turns out," Charisse said, but privately she still had her doubts. She had a rather mild curiosity about what Ralph and the boy he would get as her date looked like. She hoped he'd be a real manly type, and white, this time. There was something about her own reactions to the male sex - specifically the male cock, which she wanted to test out.

In class the next day, she found herself getting quite interested in a talk that Professor Forbes was giving the girls. She liked Professor Forbes. He was a rather strong, well-built, middle-aged man. He seemed to be about the same age as her father, but he was a positive, strong-willed character - the exact opposite of the negative type her father was.

The gist of Professor Forbes' material seemed to be that boys were more attached to their mothers and that girls were more attached to their fathers. This attachment or love seemed to shape one's future, according to the professor.

"Wow!" Charisse thought. "Dr. Forbes ought to get a load of my father. Maybe he'd understand why I break the rule and am more strongly attached to my mother. Now I'm really worried. Does this mean I'm a lesbian? Or that I'll become one? I know I like to do it better with girls than with boys. So am I a pervert, or will all this change?"

All these thoughts were running through her mind while Professor Forbes was droning on about psychology. She giggled to herself as she noticed that the zipper on his fly was partially open. He had evidently urinated just before class and had been in such a rush he hadn't zipped himself up completely. Talk about the absent-minded professor!

Now the hour was coming to a close and Professor Forbes was telling them to remember that love and sex were the strongest factors in life. Making a choice between real love and just sex was very important for the individual in growth, male or female. This made Charisse wonder about herself anew. There were only two people in the world right now for her. She knew she really loved her mother and Debby was someone she felt very close to, maybe loved. Men so far just represented sex to her - a fast thrill, but her affections were bound up with the women in her life. She knew she could get along pretty well without men, but if anything ever happened to Minna Mantell, she would be completely lost.

Debby said to Charisse after class, "I wish the professor could get a load of my Ralphie getting a hard-on. He'd learn about 'personal growth' in a hurry!" she giggled.

Charisse said, "All this talk about love and sex is getting me all wound up about our party this weekend. I hope these guys won't be a bunch of deadheads. I'm looking forward to a little excitement for a change and I'm ready for anything."

"I wonder what the Professor would say about your liking your mother so much better than your father," Debby said as they walked into her dorm room. "Do you suppose he'd want to 'psyche' you if he found out that you practically screamed 'Momma' when you came?"

"Say did you notice that his fly was half open when he was talking to the girls? Do you think he's trying to impress us with his sex appeal?" Charisse giggled.

"How about looking at your scrapbooks again - you know - the ones with those horny pictures. I never did get to see them all."

"Sure," Debby said, and they started leafing through the books. Both Debby and Charisse looked at the pictures closely, pausing over some longer than others, their eyes glistening with interest.

"How on earth do these lovers manage to get into some of those complicated screwing positions? Like this girl here who's practically standing on her head, while her boyfriend has her legs apart and is shoving in his big dick," Charisse commented with wonder.

"And will you get a load of the size of the peckers in this 'group hump'! Some of them even look bigger than the rubber dildo we've got!" Debby said.

"I'd sure like to meet some boys with cocks that size," sighed Charisse. "Cocks like that must give you a real tickle in your cunny, if they can get up there without hurting you."

"You'd be surprised how stretchable your pussy really is", Debby laughed. "You never really know until you try."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.