Her Lessons After School - Cover

Her Lessons After School

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teacher goes too far with a student who films their escapade. She then loses all control of herself and what happens to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Susan went into the restaurant. She was dressed in her best clothes. She was very excited. Earlier in the evening, Jack had called her. Jack was her boyfriend. She'd known Jack for quite some time. She didn't get to see him very often, since he was an airplane pilot. He'd gotten into town and called her, asking her to meet him for dinner.

Susan was really looking forward to seeing Jack again. It had been so long since she'd seen him. And Jack had also told her that his sister Joanne had come to town to spend her vacation with him. Joanne would be having dinner with them too. Susan was really looking forward to meeting Joanne. Jack had told her so much about his younger sister.

Susan looked around the restaurant. She couldn't see Jack, though. And it was quite a bit after the time that they were supposed to meet. It looked as though Jack had had to break their date because of work. It had happened before. Susan was very disappointed. She headed for the door.

"Excuse me," someone said.

Susan looked around. It was a young woman who had spoken to her. The girl was very attractive. She was smiling at Susan.

"Are you by any chance Susan Lancaster?" the girl asked.

"Yes, I am," Susan said. "And you are?"

"I'm Joanne, Jack's sister," the girl said. "I'm sure Jack's told you about me. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that he told you that I'd be having dinner with you two tonight. He told me to tell you that he wouldn't be here on time, but that he'll try to make it a little later."

"Well, better late than never." Susan laughed.

"Let's sit down, Susan," Joanne said. "We'll order and see whether Jack makes it after all. I hope he does, but he wasn't sure if he could. Jack wasn't sure if I'd be able to recognize you, because all he told me about you was that you were very pretty. When I saw that you were the prettiest girl in here, though, I just knew that you had to be Jack's girlfriend."

"Thank you," Susan said as she sat down at a table with Joanne. It was very nice of Joanne to compliment her like that.

Susan and Joanne ordered drinks, then ordered dinner. Jack never did show up. But those two girls didn't care. They were having a great time just by themselves. The meal was very good, and Susan found that Joanne was an even nicer girl than Jack had told her she was. She and Joanne had a lot in common. They managed to find out a lot about each other during that dinner.

"Well, it looks as though Jack's not going to show up after all," Joanne said. "At least he gave me some money to pay for the bill. I'll just pay it and have someone call me a taxi."

"Don't be silly," Susan said. "I'd be glad to give you a ride home."

"Thanks very much, Susan," Joanne said.

They paid the bill, then they left the restaurant and went to Susan's car. Before too long Susan had pulled up in front of the apartment building where Jack lived.

"Thank you for the ride, Susan," Joanne said. "It's too bad that Jack couldn't make it. You must miss him, since you don't get to see him very often."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's up there sleeping," Susan said.

"Maybe you're right," Joanne said. "Why don't we go see? And even if he isn't, you could still have a nightcap."

"All right," Susan said.

The two girls went up to Jack's apartment. Jack wasn't there, but Susan had several drinks anyway.


"I think I better be going now, Joanne," Susan said after awhile. "I had a very nice time. It was very nice to meet you. You're a very nice girl."

"And it was very nice to meet you. Goodnight, Susan," Joanne said.

Before Susan knew it, Joanne kissed her. There didn't seem to be anything unnatural about it at all. The two beautiful young women stood there kissing each other. They were both getting turned on. And they got even more excited when they stuck their tongues in each other's mouth and started to French-kiss.

"Oh, Susan, it's so nice that Jack has a girlfriend as beautiful as you," Joanne said as her lips left Susan's and she started to lick and bite Susan's smooth neck. Susan really liked that.

Susan grabbed Joanne's young tits and started to squeeze and play with them. Then Joanne grabbed Susan's tits and started to squeeze them too. The two beautiful girls stood there playing with each other's big tits.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good!" Susan moaned.

"Yes, it does," Joanne said. "It feels so good the way you're playing with my tits. I wish my tits were as beautiful as yours."

"Your tits are just as beautiful as mine," Susan said.

"No, they're not, Susan. You're more beautiful than I am. Let's take all our clothes off and then you'll see that you're more beautiful than me."

Susan and Joanne started to take their clothes off. Before too long the two young women were both totally nude. It would be hard to say which one was more beautiful, since they were both so pretty. Both of them had smooth, milk-white skin. Both of them had soft round tits. Their legs were nice and smooth. Susan and Joanne were standing there admiring each other's nude body. They kept getting more and more excited. Then they hugged each other and started to kiss each other again. Their hungry tongues were working harder this time.

They were rubbing their tits and their hard nipples together. They were rubbing their clits together. They were rubbing each other's beautiful white ass and feeling how soft and smooth their flesh was. They were fingering each other's tight asshole, sticking their fingers right into each other's tight shit-hole as far as they could go.

"Oh, baby, you don't need Jack tonight!" Joanne moaned. "We can have a great time just by ourselves. Wait a minute and I'll be right back."

Joanne left the room. She must have gone to the kitchen, because when she came back she had that bottle of vegetable oil. She put lots of the oil all over Susan's beautiful nude body, till Susan's body was all slick and glistening. Then Joanne put oil all over her own nude body.

Then they went to the bedroom. Joanne took the sheets off that bed and put a plastic sheet on it, then put a lot of that oil on that sheet.

"Come on, baby, let's have some fun," Joanne said. "Let's get on the bed and slip and slide all over it."

Susan and Joanne got on the bed. They started to kiss each other again. They were slipping and sliding all over the bed, since their oil-slick bodies were so slippery. They squirmed and wriggled on the bed, getting more and more of that slippery oil all over their bodies.

"Oh, baby, I'm so hot now!" Joanne moaned. "I want to eat your pussy! I want to stick my tongue right into your tight little pussy and get a good taste of your cunt! Jack puts his hard cock into your cunt, and I want to put my tongue into it!"

In just a second, Joanne's head was right between Susan's smooth legs. Joanne's hungry tongue started to work. Over and over Susan's pussy Joanne drew her hungry tongue. She was licking Susan's clit. And she was sticking her tongue right into Susan's wet pussy and getting a good taste of her fuck-juices.

Susan's was going wild. She opened her legs even wider so Joanne could get at her cunt even better. She was stroking Joanne's hair, encouraging the horny girl to keep eating her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, honey, keep that tongue working!" Susan gasped. "Use that tongue! Get it right into my pussy! I want to eat some pussy too! I want to get my face right in your hot little cunt and tongue it good!"

"Get on top of me then, Susan," Joanne said. "That way we can eat each other's cunt at the same time."

Joanne lay down on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Susan got on her knees, turned around, and mounted Joanne. That way they could eat each other's cunt at the same time. The two girls started to eat each other out. Their tongues were working very fast.

"Well, I see you two girls didn't waste any time getting acquainted. It looks like you're having a really great time!"

Susan and Joanne stopped what they were doing and looked over at the door. Jack was standing there. And his big cock was standing too, right there in his pants.

Susan was so glad to see Jack. It had been a long time since she'd seen him. And it had been so long since she'd had his big cock in her pussy. That's what she missed the most, feeling his stiff prick all the way in her tight cunt. Susan could see Jack's hard cock. And as soon as she saw it, she got on her back and spread her legs wide. She wanted his cock in her tight cunt.

"Oh, Jack, I want you to fuck me!" Susan moaned. "Come on, stud, pull your big beautiful cock out of those pants and put it right here, right in my cunt!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.