Her Lessons After School - Cover

Her Lessons After School

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teacher goes too far with a student who films their escapade. She then loses all control of herself and what happens to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Isn't this what you came here for, Miss Lancaster?" Mr. Patterson asked. "Cock? A nice big hard cock? Ten inches of it, to be exact? Well, Stewart's not the only one with ten inches, you know. This is ten big inches right here, honey, ten inches long and nice and big and fat. I mean, where do you think my kid got his big cock from? From his daddy, that's who. And I think of all the things I've given him, he likes his big cock the best. And by the looks of it, he's had his big prick in your slippery little cunt too, honey. That's why you came here, isn't it? You wanted a fat cock rammed right up your juicy pussy. You're not alone. Every hot-to-trot chick who gets a look at that kid's prick wants it rammed right up her cunt. Even his teachers, by the looks of it."

"You're mistaken, Mr. Patterson," Susan said nervously.

"Am I?" Mr. Patterson laughed.

He took off his pants. His cock was just as big as Stewart's. Susan thought his hard prick was beautiful. And the longer she looked at it, the more turned-on she got.

"Can't take your eyes off it, can you?" Mr. Patterson laughed. "You really dig this big cock, don't you? Well, I dig you too, honey. You're one hot-looking chick. So why don't you show me what you've got, since I'm showing you what I got? Let's get naked. I want to see your nice fat tits and that hairy cunt of yours and that nice white ass. Come on, let's get naked, baby."

They started to take their clothes off. Pretty soon they were both nude. Susan really liked the look of Stewart's father. He was very well-built, with a big beautiful cock, big balls and strong hairy arms and legs.

And Mr. Patterson really liked the looks of Susan too.

"Man, you've got a hot pair of tits, honey," Mr. Patterson said. "Look at those big beautiful tits! I want to get a feel of them!"

Mr. Patterson came over to Susan and grabbed her big tits. He was squeezing and rubbing her soft white tits, pulling on them and massaging them in his hands. Susan loved that. And when he started to play with her nipples, rubbing them with his fingers and getting them hard, Susan nearly went out of her mind.

"Oh, baby, you've got hot hands!" Susan moaned. "Play with my tits! Play with my big fat tits all you like!"

Mr. Patterson kept playing with her beautiful round tits for a while. Then he threw his strong arms around young Susan and pulled her close to him. The man stuck his tongue deep into Susan's sweet mouth and was working it around.

Susan loved the tongue action. And she loved the way that Mr. Patterson was playing with her smooth ass. The horny man had her satiny-soft asscheeks in his hands and was rubbing them and squeezing them.

"Oh, baby, I'm getting so hot!" Susan moaned. Mr. Patterson's hungry mouth was working on her neck now, as he licked and bit and sucked on that soft neck. "You're just getting me so hot! I want you to fuck me! I want to feel that big beautiful cock right up my tight pussy!"

"Yeah, it's tight, isn't it?" Mr. Patterson panted. He stuck his finger right into Susan's cunt and started to work it around. Her hairy fuck-hole was wet and slick and juicy. "This little cunt is really tight. Slippery too. Nice and wet and dripping. I'd like to get my big cock in your little pussy. I'd like to ram my big cock right up your tight little cunt and fuck you good."

"Yes, fuck me! I need you to fuck me!" Susan moaned again. It really drove her wild to feel the man's finger in her cunt. She wanted his big cock in her pussy even more, though.

"Don't worry, honey, I'm going to fuck you," Mr. Patterson whispered in Susan's ear. "I'm going to give you what you want. You want a man this time, don't you? You had my kid and now you want me, isn't that it? Well, let me tell you, honey, that kid got his cock from me. And he knows how to use his big cock, but I know how to use mine even better. My wife could have told you that. Fuck, I bet if you opened her coffin right now you'd find her with her legs spread wide, that's how much she liked my big cock. I ain't had any pussy since she died, and there's going to be a might big load of hot jism up your tight cunt after I've finished fucking you."

"Please fuck me! I need you to fuck me!" Susan groaned. She couldn't wait much longer.

"All right, you little bitch, I'm going to fuck you," Mr. Patterson said. "Yeah, that's what you are. You're a little bitch. You're a boy-chasing little bitch who doesn't deserve to teach. I ought to report you. I'm not going to, though, because I've decided I'm going to settle matters on my own. When Stewart's bad, he gets his ass whipped, and when teacher's bad, she sticks her big ass in the air and gets it from the rear. Isn't it, you little bitch? Well, that's how I'm going to give it to you, you hot-to-trot little bitch! Now get on that fucking floor and get that nice ass in the air, because I'm going to get right behind you and shove my big fat cock right up your slippery little pussy and fuck you hard! Now do it!"

In a second, Susan was on the floor. She was sticking her beautiful white ass in the air. She was wiggling her smooth round ass. She wanted to get fucked.

"Come on, fuck me now!" Susan gasped. "Shove that big beautiful cock right up my cunt!"

"You got it," Mr. Patterson said.

In a second, the nude man was kneeling on the floor behind Susan. And in a few more seconds, his long stiff cock was sliding into Susan's juicy pussy. Inch by inch his big fat prick fucked into Susan's wet cunt, going deeper and deeper.

"Oh, yeah, honey, that's good cock!" Susan moaned. "That's really good cock! Give me some more!"

"You want some more?" Mr. Patterson asked. "Hey, honey, I only got ten inches, and they're all shoved up your tight little pussy. Tell you what, though, you little bitch. I'll give you these ten again. I'll give them to you again and again and again till I shoot my load right up this slippery cunt. Hold on, honey, 'cause it's going to be a rough ride!"

Mr. Patterson started to fuck Susan. Again and again Mr. Patterson fucked his long fat cock right into that juicy pussy, shoving it up Susan's hairy cunt as hard and as deep as he could. He was fucking her as fast as he could. And the longer he fucked her, the more turned on Susan got. There weren't many things that felt better than a big stiff cock going in and out of her wet cunt. And the man knew how to use his big cock just like his son Stewart did.

"Oh, yeah, honey, fuck me like crazy!" Susan groaned. "Fuck me and fuck me and don't ever stop fucking!"

"You like that, eh?" Mr. Patterson panted. "This big cock feels good in your tight little cunt, does it? Well, honey, now you're going to feel something else. You're going to feel my hot cum shooting into your slippery pussy and you're going to feel lots of it, 'cause this is one big load coming up."

That nude man kept fucking Susan from the rear, as fast as he could. His hot jizz was spurting from his big cock and shooting deep into Susan's tight pussy. Gobs and gobs of sticky spunk shot from his big cock and flew into Susan's cunt. Mr. Patterson didn't stop fucking Susan till his whole big load was in her cunt.


"Come in, Miss Lancaster."

"Thank you." Susan opened the door and went into that office. She'd only had to knock once.

"Mr. Beauchamp was sitting at his desk. He was the school's vice-principal, and as soon as she'd come to school today, he'd asked her to come see him. Susan sat down. She was very surprised to see Mr. Beauchamp sitting there with a mirror in front of him on his desk, and with a razor in his hand. He was shaving. Susan decided she'd better not say anything, though.

"I hope you'll forgive me for shaving right now," Mr. Beauchamp said. "Of course, it's something I usually do at home. I simply had so much work to do this morning before coming to school, though. School-related work, I mean. I find that I often have to take my work home with me, and sometimes I can't get it all done in the evening. A vice-principal's job is a very busy one. Not that I'm complaining. I enjoy my job very much. I have a great deal of responsibility, and if that means a heavy work- load, I accept it. But my position also requires me to present a neat appearance. The entire staff of this school has that responsibility. I'm sure you'll agree."

"Of course," Susan said. She was quite puzzled.

"I'm glad to hear that," Mr. Beauchamp said. "And of course, you always come to school looking very neat and pretty. Though I imagine that it bothered you quite a bit yesterday morning when you had to call in sick. An enthusiastic teacher like you can't like it very much, being forced by illness to stay away from the classroom. Still, you only missed one day, didn't you? You're well again."

"Yes, I'm fine," Susan said. The young woman was starting to get nervous.

"You look it," Mr. Beauchamp said. He'd finished shaving his face. "As a matter of fact, you don't look as though you were sick. And you must have felt much better by yesterday afternoon, because unless I'm mistaken, I saw you driving in your car yesterday around noon when I went out on my lunch-hour."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.