Her Lessons After School - Cover

Her Lessons After School

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teacher goes too far with a student who films their escapade. She then loses all control of herself and what happens to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Stewart walked over to the bed and started to slap Susan's ass with his hand. Again and again he laid the palm of his hand against her milky-white asscheeks, till Susan's ass was all red. Her ass was so soft and smooth and silky.

Stewart was making a lot of noise spanking Susan's ass. And the longer he slapped her ass, the more excited Susan got. She stuck her ass even higher in the air and was wiggling it even more.

"Oh, yeah, whip my ass!" Susan moaned. "You're turning me on!"

"Give her your belt now, Stew," Larry said. "Whip her ass with your belt and get that ass even redder. She'll love it!"

Stewart went and got a belt, then came back to the bed. And now it was the belt that he was whipping Susan's bare ass with. Again and again the leather came down against her satiny-smooth ass, as Stewart swung that belt. Susan's ass was getting redder and redder. And the nude young woman was getting more and more turned on. She was wiggling her ass like crazy. Her big tits were jiggling up and down.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me good!" Susan groaned. "Come on, give it to me! Oh, God, I want a hard cock up my asshole now! I want to feel a big fat prick stretching my asshole wide and coming right in my ass!"

"You won't have very long to wait, you bitch," Pete said.

The nude boy got on the bed with Susan. He was kneeling right behind her, looking at her red ass and her tight asshole. He started to play with her beautiful ass, sliding his hands over it.

Her flesh was soft and silky. And he was reaching between Susan's legs and playing with her hairy cunt. Then he stuck his finger right up Susan's asshole and started to work it around.

"Yeah, I'm going to fuck it good! It's nice and tight! I hope I can fit my big hard cock in it. I'm going to try."

"Fuck me, I need you to fuck me," Susan gasped.

The nude woman was nearly going out of her mind. It really turned her on to feel Pete's finger up her ass. She wanted his stiff prick in her tight asshole even more, though.

"Don't worry, bitch, I'm going to fuck your tight ass," Pete said. "First, though, I'm going to get a good taste of it. You did such a good job eating my ass, now I'm going to eat yours. I'm going to get my face right in your hot ass and I'm going to eat it good. I like to eat ass. I want to get a good taste of your tight asshole. In another second, Pete had his face buried in Susan's beautiful round ass. He was sucking and licking away as fast as he could, getting a good taste. Over and over her tight shitter Pete drew his hungry tongue, till her shit-hole was nice and wet and clean. Sometimes he tried to stick his tongue right into Susan's ass. He had a hold of Susan's smooth asscheeks and was spreading them apart so he could get right at it. It didn't take very long before Susan's whole ass was all wet from Pete licking it.

"Get into her ass," Stewart said. "Get right into her ass and rim her good."

Stewart and Larry were watching their friend eating Susan's ass. They could hear him slurping away. They could tell that he was having a great time.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good!" Susan moaned. She was really getting off on the way that Pete was rimming her. It felt good to have his wet tongue licking and sucking on her asshole. "Clean my asshole good! And when you're finished, you can stick your big beautiful cock right up my ass and fuck the shit out of me!"

"I'm finished now!" Pete panted. "I had a good taste of your hot ass and now I'm going to fuck it! I'm going to like that even better!"

The horny boy put lots of spit all over his big stiff cock, then he guided it to Susan's tiny asshole. Pretty soon his cock was sliding right into her tight shit-chute, inch by inch. Deeper and deeper into Susan's beautiful ass his hard cock sank.

"Oh, yeah, honey, shove it in!" Susan groaned. "Shove that hot piece of meat right up my asshole! Come on, baby, give me all you got! I want the whole fucking thing right up my goddamn fucking asshole!"

"You've got it," Pete said. "You've got every hard inch right up your asshole now, baby. Does that feel good? I hope it does, 'cause it feels good to me. Man, your asshole is nice and tight."

Pete was right. Every fat inch of his hard cock was shoved up Susan's asshole now, right to the hilt. He'd really stretched her tight asshole wide to fit his cock in.

"Fuck me!" Susan moaned. "Fuck my ass! Ram that big cock in and out of my asshole and give me a good ride!"

Again and again he slammed his hard cock right up her ass, right up to his big balls. He was giving Susan a rough ride. And she loved it. She loved to feel every thick inch of his hard cock fucking up her tight ass. And she loved the way that Pete was slapping her ass while he was ass-fucking her.

"That's right, honey, fuck it!" Susan moaned. "Keep fucking it! Oh, yeah, that's real nice! Don't stop, baby! Don't stop till I feel that hot shoot-off shooting right up my ass!"

"Well, you're going to feel it shooting into your tight ass right now, honey, 'cause here I come!" Pete gasped. The horny boy was ass-fucking Susan even harder now. He wasn't about to stop, since his creamy spunk was spurting out of his stiff cock and shooting right up Susan's smooth ass. Gob after gob of his hot jism was spurting deep into Susan's ass, Pete was making sure of that. He kept slamming his hard cock up her tight asshole as hard as he could. He didn't stop fucking Susan till he'd shot his whole big load into her ass.

Then Pete pulled his long cock out of Susan's tight asshole. He'd had a great time getting his rocks off. Susan wasn't finished yet, though. In a second she was on her back and had her smooth legs spread wide. She wanted another hard cock, this time in her juicy cunt.

"I want some more," Susan moaned. "I need another big cock! I want it right up my fucking pussy and I need it now!"

Larry got on the bed with Susan. In just a few seconds, the horny boy was on top of Susan and his hard cock was going into her tight cunt. Susan's cunt was nice and wet and slick. It felt good to Susan to have the strong boy on top of her. What felt even better, though, was feeling his big fat cock fucking into her slippery pussy.

"Oh, yeah, honey, you know exactly where to put that big beautiful cock!" Susan moaned. "Right up my cunt! Give me the whole thing! I want the whole fucking thing in my pussy!"

"Man, your cunt is nice and tight and slick," Larry said. "My cock feels so good in your pussy, honey. Now I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you till you puke."

Larry started to fuck Susan. The nude boy really knew how to use his cock. Again and again he rammed it into Susan's slippery fuck-hole, shoving it into her tight cunt as hard and as deep as he could. He was fucking Susan so hard that the bed was creaking.

Susan grabbed the boy's bare ass and helped him fuck his big cock into her juicy cunt.

Stewart and Pete were watching their horny buddy fuck Susan. They were very excited. They grabbed their stiff cocks and started to beat off as they watched the hot action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.