Her Lessons After School - Cover

Her Lessons After School

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teacher goes too far with a student who films their escapade. She then loses all control of herself and what happens to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"No!"

Susan wasn't about to do what Stewart said.

"You're going to do what I fucking say!" Stewart was really angry now. He grabbed Susan by the hair, then dragged the nude woman into his bedroom. Pete and Larry followed them. Stewart threw Susan onto his bed.

"Now you're going to do what I fucking say, you fucking bitch!" Stewart shouted. "You're going to do whatever I tell you! Go ahead, guys, get naked! Take your cocks out! I promised you a good time tonight, and you're going to get it!"

Pete and Larry started to take their clothes off. Pretty soon they were completely nude, just like Susan and Stewart. And they were ready to fuck. Their big cocks were stiff and standing high between their legs. Any other time, Susan would have been turned on to see their hard cocks. But now she was very angry.

"Can you get her to suck on my cock, Stew?" Pete asked. "I'd really like to get my cock sucked. I'd really like to feel my hard cock in her wet mouth. No chick's ever sucked on my cock before."

"Sure you can, Pete," Stewart said. "You can get whatever you want. She's going to do whatever I tell her to do. You hear that, Susie? My buddy Pete wants his big cock sucked. He wants his hard prick in your hot mouth and he wants to feel you sucking and slurping on it. Get off that bed and get on the fucking floor. I want to see you on your fucking knees and I want to see you sucking and slurping on Pete's stiff cock and showing him a real good time."

"No!" Susan cried.

"What was that?" Stewart snarled.

"I said no! Unless he doesn't mind losing his cock! Because I'd chew it right off!"

"Oh, yeah? Well, I'm the one who's going to bite pretty soon, honey, if I don't get some cooperation!" Stewart shouted. "We're in my room now, bitch, not yours at school! And when we're in my room, what I say goes, just like what you say goes in your classroom! I'm the boss here! And it looks like I've got some lessons to teach you! And maybe you can't teach me fuck-all in your classroom, but I'm going to teach you plenty here in my room!"

Stewart grabbed Susan and pulled her off the bed. Then Stewart dug in one of his dresser drawers looking for something. Before Susan knew it, she couldn't move her hands, since Stewart had handcuffed them behind her back with the handcuffs that he'd gotten out of the drawer.

"Take these off me!"

Susan was trying to get free, but it was no use.

"No way, honey," Stewart said. "We've got a lot to teach you tonight, and if you ain't going to cooperate, we're just going to have to teach you by force."

"Now can you get her to suck on my cock, Stew?" Pete asked. The horny boy was really anxious to have his hard cock in Susan's wet mouth.

"I think we better wait a little while, Pete," Stewart said. "She really loves her cock, but she's in kind of an ornery mood right now, and if you stuck that prick in her mouth, she might just bite it right off."

"You've got that right, buster," Susan said. She was still very angry. And she was still trying to get the handcuffs off, but she just couldn't. "Now take these off me!"

"Don't worry, though, Pete," Stewart said to his nude friend, ignoring Susan. "You'll get your hard cock in her mouth eventually. She's got one hot mouth. She's got a hot tongue too. Hey, that's a good idea. We'll get her to show us what she can do with that hot tongue of hers. We'll get her to tongue you all over and get you nice and clean, Pete. Did you hear that, Susie? We've got a job for you. You're going to wash Pete's body all over with your little wet tongue and get him nice and clean. You can start with Pete's feet. Let's see you start licking and wiping those big bare feet with your tongue."

"No!" Susan gasped.

Stewart grabbed Susan by the hair. Pete's feet were only a few inches from Susan's mouth. Stewart was holding Susan's head.

Susan didn't have any choice. If she didn't do what Stewart said, he wouldn't let go of her.

Susan started to lick the bare feet of the nude boy standing in front of her.

When she had finished licking one foot, Susan started to lick the other. Before too long both feet were all wet. Susan was licking and lapping at his big bare feet as fast as she could. And though she knew that she should still be angry, she wasn't. She just couldn't help it. It really turned her on to lick the handsome boy's bare feet. And the way Stewart kept holding onto her hair just made her hotter. She liked how strong and dominating he was.

"That's a good girl, Susie," Stewart murmured. "Get those big feet nice and wet and clean. You're doing a good job, honey. We'll teach you yet. You've still got a lot more work to do, though. Now you've got to wash Pete's legs with that little wet tongue of yours. Come on, start washing those legs."

Susan started to lick Pete's legs. As fast as she could, she drew her hungry tongue over one of the nude boy's legs, working her way up from his ankle to his thigh, till the leg was all wet and clean. Then she started on his other leg. Pretty soon it was all wet too.

Susan was getting hotter and hotter. It turned her on to lick the boy's strong legs. Just above her head was Pete's big hard cock. She wanted to put his beautiful stiff cock in her mouth and suck on it. She wished that Stewart would let go of her hair so she could put Pete's fat prick in her mouth. She knew it would taste so good.

"Oh, please, Stewart, let me suck on that big beautiful cock!" Susan moaned. "I want to have that cock in my mouth and I want to suck on it!"

There was no use trying to hide her feelings, she figured.

"Oh no, you don't," Stewart said. "I don't trust you. Anyway, you've got some more work to do. You ain't finished yet. Turn around, Pete."

Pete turned around.

"Now bend over, Pete."

Pete did as his friend told him.

"You see Pete's asshole, Susie?" Stewart asked her. "I want to see you washing it with your fucking tongue. I want you to get your face right in Pete's ass and tongue his asshole good and turn him on. Come on, stick your face right into his ass and start licking."

In a second, the beautiful young woman had her face right in that boy's bare white ass. She was licking and sucking as fast as she could, getting his asshole clean. The boys could hear her slurping away. And Susan was trying to stick her tongue right up that boy's ass. When she did that, she turned him on even more.

"Oh, yeah, rim that tight shit-hole! Rim my tight asshole and get it nice and fucking wet!" Pete groaned. The horny boy was really getting off on the feeling of her wet tongue licking his asshole.

Susan kept on eating the boy's ass. She licked his tight shit-hole, getting it as clean as she could. She was really slurping away. Stewart wasn't holding onto Susan's hair anymore. He knew that he didn't have to do that to get her to do what he wanted. He could tell that she was really turned on by him and his friends. Susan wished that Stewart would take the handcuffs off of her, though. Then she could spread Pete's asscheeks even wider and get her face into the boy's hot ass. Or she could grab Pete's hairy ball-bag and play with his big balls.

Susan started to lick his hairy balls. Then Susan took Pete's big balls in her mouth and started to suck on them. His big balls tasted good. Susan wanted to suck on Pete's big hard cock most of all, though. She wished he would turn around so she could go down on the horny boy.

"Oh please let me suck on that cock! I want to suck on that big hard cock!" Susan moaned.

She was trying to stick her head between Pete's legs so she could suck on his cock.

"I don't know about that," Stewart said. "I don't know if we can trust you."

"Oh please let me!" Susan moaned. She was nearly going out of her mind.

"All right, you did a good job licking Pete's feet and tonguing his asshole, we'll let you suck on his hard cock now." Stewart said. "Turn around, Pete, and feed this bitch some meat. She's hungry."

Pete turned around. His prick was stiff. And in just a few seconds his long fat prick was wet. When Pete had turned around, Susan hadn't wasted any time in opening her hungry mouth and swallowing up his hard young cock. And now his stiff cock was all wet and slippery, and Susan sucked on it as fast as she could.

Susan loved the taste of his hard cock. It was nice and hot in her mouth. Her hungry lips were pushing toward the boy's hairy cock-bush as she tried to take the whole long thing into her mouth. The longer she had his big cock in her mouth, the hornier Susan got.

"Look at her go," Stewart said. He and his friends were watching Susan suck Pete's stiff cock. They could tell how much it turned her on to have a hard prick in her mouth. "Look at that cock-sucker go! Man, she loves her cock! Didn't I tell you, you guys? Didn't I tell you what a great cock-sucker she is? How does that feel, Pete? How do you like your stiff cock in her hot wet mouth?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.