Her Lessons After School - Cover

Her Lessons After School

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teacher goes too far with a student who films their escapade. She then loses all control of herself and what happens to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

She was making a big mistake, Susan thought to herself the next evening as she pulled up in front of Stewart's house. It was around eight. She should have called Stewart and told him that she couldn't make it. She shouldn't get involved with one of her students. Stewart was just too young. The horny boy really knew how to use his cock, but if anybody found out what was going on, she would be in big trouble.

She wouldn't go inside after all. That was Susan's plan as she knocked on the front door. She'd just tell Stewart that it was all wrong, then she'd leave.

At last the door opened. There was Stewart. He had a smile on his face. He looked very pleased to see Susan.

"There you are. Right on time too. You're looking hot, Susan. Come on in."

"I can't, Stewart." It was very nice of Stewart to compliment her. And she had to admit that Stewart looked very handsome. She just couldn't go inside, though.

"What do you mean, you can't?" Stewart laughed. "Sure you can. Why else did you come over? We're going to have a hot night. Come on."

"No, Stewart, I just--"

"I said come on in!"

Stewart went back Into the house, then he shut the door. Susan wasn't standing on the front porch anymore, though. She was inside the house too. How could she have gone back to her car, when Stewart had grabbed her arm and pulled her inside?

"How about a drink?" Stewart asked as he led her into the livingroom.

"No, thank you. And you shouldn't have one either. You're too young."

"Too young?" Stewart laughed. "Hey, I get whatever I want. Now why don't you sit down on the sofa?"

Stewart poured himself a drink, then sat beside Susan on the sofa.

"Sorry I couldn't make it to class today, Susan," Stewart said. "Like I told you yesterday, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it. That was some night last night. And I missed that big test, didn't I? Damn, I hope that doesn't mean that I still can't get that A."

"You won't be getting any A," Susan said angrily. "What you'll be getting is a big fat F. You have a lot of nerve, thinking that you can get me to do whatever you please. And don't call me Susan! You'll address me in a way that is appropriate to the relationship between us!"

"Oh, yeah? Okay, I won't call you Susan anymore. I'll call you Susie. I mean, isn't that what I should call you? Don't we have a thing for each other? I thought you dig me as much as I dig you. I thought you really had a great time sucking on my big hard cock yesterday. Well, now it's my turn to cop a feel, Susie. Man, you've got a nice pair of big tits. Let's get a feel of those suckers!"

Stewart reached out and grabbed Susan's big tits, one in each hand. He was playing with the young woman's tits, rubbing them and squeezing them.

At first Susan tried to stop Stewart. But then she gave in. She just couldn't help it. It felt too good, the way the boy was working over her big tits with his hands.

"Don't fight it, Susie," Stewart murmured. "Don't fight that feeling. I know how much you like getting your big tits played with. Let me turn you on, honey. Let me get you hot. I know how to get a chick really hot."

"Oh, baby, you've got hot hands!" Susan moaned. "I love the way you play with my tits! Keep doing it!"

"Whatever you want, baby. All I want to do is turn you on. And I bet I can turn you on even more if I get these nice big tits out of your blouse."

Stewart stopped playing with Susan's tits. That was just so he could take off her blouse and bra, though. He threw the clothes on the floor, and in a few seconds, he had Susan's tits in his hands again.

Stewart kept on squeezing her bare tits, rubbing them and stroking them. He was rubbing her hard nipples with his fingers, pinching them and pulling on them. He knew it would really drive Susan wild.

"Oh, honey, play with my tits!" Susan moaned. "Squeeze my big tits!"

"I'm going to do even better than that," Stewart said. "I'm going to turn you on even more. I'm going to suck on those nice big tits. Man, it's going to be nice licking and sucking your beautiful nipples!"

Stewart started to suck on one of Susan's fat tits. He had that hard nipple in his mouth and he was sucking away, licking and chewing on it. His wet tongue was roaming all over her big tit, licking and lapping. Before too long her beautiful bare tit was all wet from Stewart's licking. Susan was stroking the horny boy's head, showing him how much she liked the way he was working over her tit. And when he finished with one of her tits, Stewart started on the other one, sucking and licking the hard nipple, tonguing the whole big tit till it was all wet and glistening.

"You've got a hot mouth, Stewart!" Susan moaned. "You really know how to turn me on!"

"Yeah, I can tell you're getting hot!" Stewart panted. "I've got my hand right between your legs and it's pretty wet down there, honey. Your hairy cunt is getting juicier and juicier. You want it now, honey? You want my big hard cock in your pussy now? You want me to put my long prick right in your tight little cunt and fuck you good now?"

"Oh, yes!" Susan moaned. She was nearly going out of her mind. "I need you to fuck me now! I need that big beautiful cock in my cunt now! I've been waiting since yesterday, and I can't wait anymore!"

Susan could tell that Stewart was ready for some hard fucking. She had her hand between his legs and she could feel his big stiff prick in his pants.

"Let's fuck then!" Stewart gasped. "Let's me and you fuck and fuck and fuck. Let's go to my bedroom so I can spread you wide on my bed and put my big cock right up your slick little pussy and fuck you all night long. I've got ten hard inches for you, baby!"

"No, I want you to fuck me right here. I want you to fuck me right here on the floor!"

Susan couldn't wait. She had to have Stewart's big cock in her pussy. Quickly, Susan was on the floor on her back, trying to get the rest of her clothes off.

"Let me help you, baby. Let's get you naked so I can fuck you."

Stewart started to take Susan's clothes off. Before too long he had all of them off. She lay on the floor, completely nude. Her big beautiful tits were still wet. She'd drawn her legs up and swung her knees wide and was playing with her juicy cunt, trying to get Stewart to put his hard cock in her.

"Come on, honey, whip it out and shove it in!" Susan gasped. "Take that big beautiful cock out and shove it right up my wet little fuckhole! I want to feel that hot piece of prick coming into my pussy! I want every big inch! Hurry, I can't wait much longer!"

"You'll get your cock, don't you worry," Stewart said. "I just want to get a good look at you before I fuck you. Man, you are one hot piece of ass. You look good enough to eat. Fuck, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to eat your pussy and have a little snack. I'm going to shove my face right in your cunt and really tongue you good. I bet your pussy tastes good."

In a second, the boy was on the floor with Susan. And in another second he had his face right between her legs and was eating out her cunt. Over and over her curly thatch of cunthairs Stewart drew his hungry tongue, licking and lapping, till it was all wet and glistening.

Stewart was sucking and chewing on her clit, getting Susan hotter the longer he worked it over with his tongue and teeth. Stewart was eating her cunt as fast as he could.

And it tasted pretty good when he stuck his tongue right into Susan's pussy. Her cunt was hot and wet and juicy. Stewart's hungry tongue probed deep into her slick pussy, as deep as the horny boy could stick it. And the longer he sucked and licked Susan's pussy, the more turned on Susan got. She grabbed the boy's hair and held on tight, pushing his face into her snatch, wanting him to get his tongue even deeper into her wet fuck-hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.