Headmaster - Cover

Headmaster

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Once a Master of Disipline, always a Master, even when there is a war going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ordinarily he would have dismissed her at this point. However, there were other factors that entered into the picture. The school year was rapidly coming to an end, and that would mean the end of fun and games with his female pupils for the time being. Even more seriously, the political situation in Europe clearly indicated that war was just over the horizon, and Frank knew that he would be in it. Like many young men in the early nineteen-thirties, he had learned to fly simply as a hobby and had obtained a pilot's license although he had no aspirations as a commercial pilot. However, he knew that the Royal Air Force would be waiting for him the minute that the war broke out.

He watched pensively as Erica slowly got to her feet. The attractive blonde picked up her panties from the floor, and stuffed them into her small purse.

"Why don't you come over to my apartment this evening, Erica?" he suggested.

She looked disdainfully at him. "Why?" she asked. "You got your spanking and blow-job. That's all you ever want!"

Frank ignored her hurt tone of voice. "I have a project that might even make a little money for you," he told her.

"What's that?" she asked, her eyes showing some interest.

"I have a photographic assignment from a detective magazine," he told her. "They want some pictures of a pretty young woman who's been tied up by a burglar."

Erica's eyes flashed as if to inform him that she knew the story was pure fabrication on his part. "Okay," she told him. "I suppose you have some special way you want me to dress," she added, alluding to his fetishes.

"Transparent white blouse," Frank promptly responded. "Black satin skirt, shoes and stockings just like you have on."


Erica appeared at Frank's apartment at the agreed time. The attractive young blonde was dressed precisely as he had specified. The outline of her frilly white slip and well-filled brassiere could be clearly discerned beneath her diaphanous, highly feminine white blouse. Her black satin skirt ended above the knees, revealing shapely legs attired in sheer black stockings. She wore the same elegant shoes that she had worn early in the day, their eye-catching bows quickly catching Frank's interested gaze. She had undone her school pigtails, and was wearing her blonde hair loosely down her back, making her look older and more sophisticated than she had appeared early in the day.

"Thanks for coming," Frank told her, leaning over to give her a greeting kiss on the lips.

"I'm surprised that you would consent to kiss the mouth that's usually considered only worthy enough to suck your big cock!" the attractive teenager replied as she quickly looked around at the ropes and photographic equipment that were spread around the room.

"My, aren't we in a bitchy mood this evening," Frank remarked, looking her over carefully as he led her over to a plain, straight-backed chair which he had placed in the middle of the room.

"Is this photographic assignment on the level?" Erica asked. "Or is tying up girls just another of your hobbies?"

"What's the difference?" Frank replied with a smirk. "It'll just take a few minutes." He pushed her gently to a seated position on the chair and stepped back to look at her. "Your stockings are a little baggy," he told her. "Tighten them up."

Erica looked slightly annoyed and hesitated for a moment. Her cheeks becoming prettily flushed, she slowly pulled back her black-satin skirt and white-lace-embroidered slip to reveal black stocking tops, white thighs, and black garter belt suspenders. Frank watched with fascination as the attractive young girl proceeded to pull her sheer stockings up even more tautly, smoothing them wrinkle-free and once again anchoring them to her garter belt. Satisfied that she could not improve on the job, she yanked her skirt and slip down.

"Good," Frank told her. "Now, I'm going to tie you to the chair. Put your hands together back of the chair with your wrists crossed."

Looking slightly worried, Erica complied. Taking a length of clothesline rope, Frank quickly tied her wrists together behind her back. Suddenly feeling a little helpless, Erica squirmed prettily in her chair.

Taking another length of rope, Frank dropped to his knees beside her and began tying her slender ankles tightly together just above the bows of her high-heeled shoes. The white rope made a vivid contrast with her black hosiery. Next, taking another length of rope, he tied her legs together just above the knees. Her cheeks warmly flushed, Erica watched the proceedings without comment.

"Now, let's get that skirt up!" he remarked to his quite helpless subject.

Grasping the hem of Erica's skirt and slip, he pulled them up to leave black stocking tops, garter belt and a generous amount of bare white thigh on display. From the front, he could catch a glimpse of her pink panties.

"Bastard!" Erica fumed, squirming unhappily in her chair as she could do nothing to adjust her skirt.

Frank picked up his camera and began shooting snaps of her at various angles.

"Do you have any film in there?" Erica asked sarcastically.

Frank pretended to ignore her. "I think a gag would make it look more realistic," he remarked.

Despite her protests, Erica soon found her pretty mouth tightly packed with a folded white handkerchief. A light blue scarf was then passed over her mouth and tied tightly behind her neck to hold the handkerchief in place. Ignoring her almost constant attempts to communicate through the uncomfortable gag, Frank proceeded to take more photographs of her.

Finally, he employed a black scarf to blindfold her completely. Her vision cut off completely and unable to communicate in an effective manner, Erica had no choice but to squirm uncomfortably and helplessly in her chair with her black- satin skirt well above the tops of her stockings. Thoroughly stimulated by the provocative display of helpless feminine pulchritude, Frank dawdled with the camera and took shots of her from every angle he could think of.

"There, I think that's enough shots," he remarked at last.

Setting the camera aside, he walked over to his helpless victim. Standing behind her, he moved quite close to her, making her aware of his erection as the front of his slacks brushed against her blonde hair. Looking downward at the well-filled cups of her brassiere pressing outward against her diaphanous blouse, he reached down with both hands and grasped her resilient breasts firmly.

"Mmmmmm!" Erica could do nothing but moan and squirm anxiously in her seat.

After amusing himself for a few moments by handling her helpless body in an intimate fashion, Frank removed the young girl's blindfold. Their eyes met and he could see the mixture of fear and excitement in them.

"Perhaps you want something in that mouth instead of that gag?" he tormented her. "Perhaps the real thing? Gags are really phallic substitutes, you know." He removed the gag.

"Bastard!" Erica spat out. "Why can't you just do something that's normal for once?"

Still standing behind her, Frank ran his hands over the front of her blouse once again. "Okay," he told her. "I want you to do something that's perfectly normal. Take off your clothes for me, as slowly and seductively as you can! What could be more normal than that?" His hands continued to fondle her breasts as he spoke.

"And what do I get out of it?" Erica asked defiantly.

"Some hot, hard meat between your legs!" Frank replied in a deliberately quiet voice. "If you got enough of that, perhaps you wouldn't have to be punished for performing contemptible acts with other girls."

"All right," Erica agreed. "Please untie me. It's uncomfortable."

He quickly untied her and put away the photographic equipment and props. Seating himself in a comfortable chair, he leaned back to thoroughly enjoy the strip tease that Erica had promised him. Her face prettily flushed, the comely blonde stood in the middle of the room fully attired in her transparent white blouse, black- satin blouse, black stockings and smart high-heeled footwear. In his racing imagination, Frank was already progressively stripping away the various layers of clothing that covered her lush young body.

Looking confident but girlishly embarrassed, Erica reached behind her back and began unbuttoning her blouse. The movements thrust her breasts forward into even greater prominence, and Frank watched the performance intently so as not to miss a single detail. With her blouse unbuttoned, Erica removed it with deliberate slowness and slowly hung it over the back of the chair where she had posed.

Her white brassiere and frilly white slip made a vivid contrast with her black skirt, while her soft pink white bare shoulders and arms looked delightfully feminine and appealing. Although his fingers were clasped together meditatively in front, Frank was already beginning to squirm at the thought that that lush young female was actually going to take off all of her clothes right in front of his very eyes.

After posing in front of him at various angles, Erica reached to her side and unsnapped her black skirt. She pulled the tight garment slowly from her rounded hips and stepped out of it gracefully, giving him a flash of stocking top and bare thigh as she did so. She hung the skirt over the back of the chair and posed in front of him in her slip. The highly embroidered, clinging garment emphasized the lush fullness of her vibrant young body, and through it Frank could clearly discern the outline of her brassiere, panties and stockings.

"How'm I doing?" she asked, confident as to what the answer would be. She twirled in front of him, allowing him to view her seductive body from different directions. Although her face was hotly flushed, it was apparent that she was thoroughly enjoying the opportunity of flaunting her young luscious body before the older man.

"All right so far!" Frank replied. Although he wouldn't admit it, his young pupil had him about ready to climb the walls.

Reaching down with both hands, Erica grabbed the frilly hem of her white slip and began pulling it upward ever so slowly. Frank watched entranced as stockinged legs, bare white thighs, black garter belt suspenders, pink silk panties, more smooth white flesh and her well-filled brassiere all came into view, one after the other. Erica pulled the slip up over her head, mussing her blonde hair slightly, and removed it.

The slip joined her skirt and blouse over the back of the chair, and the attractive young blonde stood in front of him attired only in her white brassiere, black garter belt, pink panties, black stockings and smart high-heeled shoes with their elegant bows. Frank's roaming eyes eagerly inspected her from head to foot, noting every detail. The form-fitting brassiere molded her full young breasts into two steep points, while the filmy pink panties left the outline of her fluffy triangle clearly on view. Above the tops of her tightly suspendered stockings her luscious milk-white thighs shimmered with erotic invitation.

Squirming in his seat, Frank could hardly resist the temptation to seize her and ravish her on the spot. Totally enthralled, he watched with fascination as Erica seated herself on the chair and crossed first one leg and then the other as she removed her high-heeled shoes. She performed the act with the skill of a burlesque performer.

Minus her shoes, Erica extended her shapely legs together in front of her and unhooked her right stocking. Frank could feel his blood racing hotly as she slowly and delicately rolled the stocking downward, black hose departing from milk-white flesh. Her bare, tapering thigh, perfectly rounded knee, svelte but curvaceous calf, trim ankle and dainty bare foot slowly came into full view.

Aware of the almost-hypnotic effect that she was having on him, Erica removed her left stocking in an even slower, more seductive fashion. Rolling the filmy garment downward in a neat roll, she slowly slipped it from her foot and hung it over the back of the chair. Attired only in her brassiere, garter belt and panties, the buxom young blonde smiled provocatively at her older admirer.

"Well? Do you like what you see?" she asked, deliberately stalling to tantalize him all the more.

"I think you know what the answer to that is," Frank replied, trying to conceal his impatience.

Although she kept her eyes averted, Erica could feel him staring intently as she reached behind her back to unsnap her brassiere. Slowly pulling the straps from her bare white shoulders, she hesitated for a moment before pulling the cups away from her voluptuous breasts. The lusciously plump, rose-tipped mounds tumbled seductively from the cups of her brassiere, and jounced invitingly in front of Frank's eyes. Making no attempt to cover herself, the pretty young girl smiled teasingly at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.