Ali my Big Old Black Stud! - Cover

Ali my Big Old Black Stud!

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 8: My Fourth Meeting With Ali! 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: My Fourth Meeting With Ali! 1 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Friday 23 of February 2001.

8:00 PM.

It was snowing and I had been afraid that their visit here would be cancelled. I waited but they only arrived a bit later than Ali had promised, but better late than never.

He told that he was about to phone me and tell me we would have to meet another weekend, but both his boys have heard so much about "the Danish whore" he had been fucking, so they have been pestering him, and at last he gave in.

They both were eager to start fucking me and humiliate my poor husband.

They told him to strip naked, and then they tied him under the dining-table face up, after that they took of all of my clothes, their hands were all over my trembling body, all the signs point to a real good weekend. Then they dropped their clothes and we were all naked.

Ali said: "GRAB HER AND PUT HER ON THE TABLE!"

I was placed so I stood with spread legs and my pussy right over my husbands face my body lay flat across the table; Ali just loved to humiliate my husband.

Achmeed and Hassan stood at each side of the table holding my hands and legs, I was helpless and in their power and I loved it.

As they stand holding me tight I watched their cocks grow hard.

Achmeed was the youngest, he was very dark like Ali and he had a cock nearly as big as Ali.

Hassan's skin was a lighter tone and his cock was smaller than the other's, OK small is maybe not the right word, his cock was about 22 cm long and 17-18 cm around, it certainly was bigger than my husbands.

Now Ali pushed his big fat cock up into my soaking and hot pussy with one hard and deep thrust, I was moaning: "OOOH YES ALI, I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!"

Ali fucked me while his boys hold me to the table, I moaned and screamed as he fucked me real hard, I got an orgasm right before he hammered his cock to the bottom of my pussy groaning: "HERE IT COMES YOU HORNY WHORE, OOOOOH YES NOOOOOW!"

He filled my belly with his hot sticky seed, and when he pulled his cock out I felt it running from my pussy, I know where it ended, right in the face of my "poor" husband.

Then Ali and Hassan changed places, Ali told Hassan to clean my husbands face from his seed before he fucked me, so he could get a good look at me getting another black cock in my hungry pussy.

Hassan's cock slide right inside me, He was smaller than Ali and I had no troubles taking his cock after Ali's big fat cock.

Hassan fucked me hard and fast, he hammered his cock deep in me to compensate for his smaller size, it was so good, and I moaned as he fuck me: "YES HASSAN FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!"

Hassan groaned: "YOU ARE RIGHT DADDY, SHE IS ONE HELL OF A WHORE, OOOH YES SHE IS MAKING ME COME NOOOW!"

I got a minor orgasm as Hassan filled my pussy with his seed, when he pulled his cock out; it ran right down in the face of my husband.

Now Achmeed changed place with Hassan, he hammered his big fat cock into my pussy with the words: "TAKE THIS YOU HORNY WHITE WHORE!"

I screamed at the hard entry: "NOOOO ACHMEED TAKE IT EASY IT HURTS NOOOOOOO!"

Achmeed laughed and said: "YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE LENE AND YOU DESERVES TO BE FUCKED LIKE ONE, HARD AND FAST!"

Achmeed didn't care about my sobbing and screaming and fucked me harder and harder, it hurts like hell but at the same time it made me come, 3 times before he at last hammered his fat cock to the bottom of my pussy with these words: "TAKE THIS YOU WHITE THRASH WHORE, NOW I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU UP!"

After he has delivered his seed he pulled out, and again the seed poured down in my poor husbands face.

I lay on the table panting for air, I had nearly fainted, but I manage to keep my consciousness.

After that delightful fucking I vent out to make some coffee, we had the coffee and a little chat.

10:30 PM

Now they pulled my husband and me into the bedroom and tied him to a chair beside the bed, I was placed on the bed, Hassan, Ali and Achmeed took me all 3 at the same time, Ali lay flat on his back and I was ordered to impale my self on his big fat cock.

I did that moaning, "OOOH YES ALI, IT FEELS SO GOOD WITH YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY!"

I felt stuffed with his big fat cock deep in my belly, but that was nothing compared to what I felt like a moment later.

Then I got a glimpse of Hassan putting some lubrication Jelly on his cock, I felt it being pressed against my tight asshole.

I was screaming as he forced his entry and filled my belly even more. Achmeed quickly gagged me with his big cock.

I could hardly take it inside my mouth in the beginning, and soon I could only take half his cock head into my mouth.

Now they fucked me in all tree holes, I was in another world, which only consist of those 3 cocks fucking me it was so good.

I could hardly breeze my mouth being forced to suck Achmeed's cock, so the only sounds I made was strange moaning sounds.

When I got my first orgasm he pulled his cock out for a moment, I screamed: "OOOOOH MY GOD - I'M COMING OOOOOOOH YES OOOOOOOOOH!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.