Ceremony to Regret - Cover

Ceremony to Regret

by LordGadin

Copyright© 2002 by LordGadin

Erotica Sex Story: Goth Girl gets more than she wanted from a little sex magic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Magic   Fiction   Sadistic   Snuff   Violence   .

"You have no idea the Hell you have wrought upon your world!" The voice sounded like a thousand crumbling skulls. The apparition in front of Ann was one of horror greater than her limited imagantion could process. Steely grey in color, it was faintly man shaped, but had the legs of a bull. The massisve head was supported on a pair of shoulders that would support a small car. Gleaming horns pierced the air above its head, but did nothing to distract from the absence of eyes in the creature's head.

Ann had thought it would be a thrill to dabble in magic, just a lark. When it started, it had been just another way to annoy her parents. Just like her piercings, and her black clothes, she was lashing out at the chains she thought they were putting on her. She and her friends had gone shopping to buy all the right books, and had spent a small fortune on candles and robes.

They had started small, just chanting the strange words, and playing at doing the ritual ceremonies. Then, Ann's boyfriend, Chuck had bought a book on Sex Magic. Ann and Chuck had been fucking for several months, and this just sounded like a way to add some kink into their life; but after a few trial runs, Ann had noticed something, something to her that was the most wonderful thing: after a ritual of Sex Magic, she could really do things. More than just saying some stupid words, but being able to look at something and make it do what she wanted. The thrill of it had been intoxicating. For weeks she would have sex with anyone she could find, just so she could gain a little more of that wonderful power.

Chuck had been hurt when he found out about her cheating, but Ann didn't care at that point. She was caught up in the rush of power, the thrill of control. She purchased more books on Sex Magic, delving deeper and deeper into the blacker aspects of it. Then, she had made her biggest discovery: She had found a book of Sex and Death Magic. With the incantations in this book, she read, she could summon powers to do her bidding.

Ann couldn't believe it. With just a few spells, and some great sex, she could rule the world. She read the caution at the end of the book, the one that said that even the wizards of old had feared to do this spell. But she thought it so much crap, put there to scare off those who couldn't handle the power. She made her preparations carefully, acquiring the strange and hard to find components, only after months of searching.

With her things in place, it was time to find someone with whom to conduct the ritual with. She didn't want to do it with Chuck, for the simple reason that the spell called for sacrificing her partner to call the power. Ann didn't think this meant killing him, for all the other sacrificing she had done was symbolic; but she didn't want to take a chance. She knew she wouldn't have trouble finding a guy to help her. At eighteen, she was a man's wet dream. With long red hair, and green eyes, her 125 pound frame was built to drive men nuts. Her 32b breasts didn't hurt either, especially since they naturally jutted forth in a very enticing way.

She had to wait another month before the moon and stars were in their right places. She called up Tommie, one of her more freaky friends to help her. When he arrived, she knew she had picked the right guy. Tommie was 6' tall, and muscled quite nicely. She knew he had a nice fat 8 inch cock too, and she couldn't wait to get it deep inside of her.

Ann led Tommie down the stairs to the basement, which was really her room. Done in neo-gothic black, with the scent of old incense and pot heavy in the air. She pushed him down on the floor, positioning him inside the pentagram she had drawn on the floor. She started to undress slowly, teasing him with glimpses of her smooth skin. When she was naked, she smiled wickedly at her unwitting victim. His pants were tented at the crotch, showing just how much he had enjoyed her striptease. She reached down and pulled his baggy shorts and underwear off of him, freeing his large erection.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.