Forever - Cover

Forever

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2002 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: It is Bob and Jeanette's wedding night, their first intercourse, her first ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   .

Jeanette was in the bathroom for what seemed like an eon. Bob called room service for a bucket of ice to go with the bottle of champagne he had rescued from the reception. He got out his pajamas and robe. He unpacked the rest of his clothes. He unpacked her suitcase. In between, he fidgeted.

Jeanette came out looking like a dream -- a damp-haired dream. She was wearing a swirling confection where he could see though any layer of cloth but only to the next layer. "All yours."

"Are you really?"

"Really? I guess I am. But I meant the john."

"Kiss!"

She tasted of toothpaste, which reminded him that he probably didn't. He hurried into the steamy bathroom.

Under the shower, he thought of her changes. He had hardly recognized his laughing, running, square-dancing, girlfriend who dressed in jeans and peasant dresses in the solemn bride clad in lace and satin. This shy creature in yards of gossamer was someone else again. He had an erection thinking about her. Oh well, it was appropriate tonight. He carefully brushed his teeth; he put on pajama pants and a robe. After pocketing the condom and closing the others in his shaving kit, he left the bathroom.

She was sitting down waiting for him.

"Do you want more champagne?" he asked.

"Later ... after."

That one word set his erection raging. Holding out his hands, he helped her out of the chair and into his arms. This kiss was longer and sweeter.

As he embraced her, he felt the freed breasts pressing against his chest, lower and softer than the brassiered ones that had accompanied most of their kisses. He smoothed her robe down her back to cup her soft buttocks in both hands. He wanted her so much! He pulled her against him. She tensed her legs and buttocks. Feeling the sponge turn solid always turned him on. She knew and teased him about it.

The smile now turned her kiss into awkwardness. He broke and kissed her nose.

"It's still you under all that cloth?"

"All that cloth? I feel naked."

He moved the closet door so she could see herself. "Dressed in a cloud."

Holding her back against him, he kissed her neck and earlobes. She shivered. As her head dropped forward, he caressed her breast. He could feel the nipple push back at him through the scratchy cloth. The robe was held by only a belt, letting his hand slip under it to feel the left breast through the light, smooth, cloth of the nightgown. That nipple stiffened more, and she stiffened with it. Then she gasped. He looked up to see her staring at their reflection. "It's only ourselves," he said.

"It feels like somebody's watching."

He moved away to close the closet door. He turned on the lamp farthest from the bed and turned off the bright overhead light while he was at it.

"You can't wear that to bed." She undid the belt, and he took the robe. Now he could see through the nightgown, even in the dim light. The areolae of her breasts and the mystery between her thighs were a shade darker.

He took his own robe off. Not having anywhere else to put the packet, he tossed it on the far nightstand. She looked at it and then at him. She nodded.

He kissed her lightly, then deeply. Her tongue came into play. He pulled her to him, his thigh between her legs, his erection forcing him to stand a little sideways. His hands were over her back, down her soft butt, back up to her shoulders, down to her sides. When he drew his left hand up to her breast, she shifted to give him more access.

Her nipple was already hard before he started to play with it. He broke the kiss, kissed her on the chin, and traced little kisses and licks across her cheek and her neck. When he got to a ticklish part, she squirmed. He felt her delta moving against his thigh and her side brushing his penis. He pulled the strap down over her shoulder and followed it for a moment with his mouth. Then he bent further to kiss her breast, first the side and then the nipple. She sucked in a breath and straightened. Her legs were tense on his.

Then she seemed to slump. Her hands held his head against her breast.

His hand on her butt was helping to hold her up. The position was awkward, so he straightened and led her toward the bed. After sitting down, he pulled her onto his lap. This was familiar to both of them. She relaxed and went with her feelings as he returned to her breast. He pulled the other strap down. After a minute, she shrugged out of the restraint. Her breasts, except at the dark tips, seemed to glow in the dim light.

He kissed the other breast as he stroked her thighs through the sheer nightgown.

He shifted her back on the bed and then lifted her legs as he got up. She was now lying full length. He knelt beside her to kiss her mouth again. He held one breast in his left hand and lightly rubbed the nipple with his thumb.

After a minute he got up to go around the foot of the bed. He lay down beside her and began stroking her from head to waist. He leaned over and alternated light kisses on her breasts. He sucked the nearer one while he stroked up her leg underneath the nightgown, hiding nothing, letting her know where he was going. She drew in her breath and tensed her legs, but she neither said a word nor moved a hand to stop him. He reached her hair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.