Snap - Cover

Snap

Copyright© 2002 by OrcRist747

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A strange teenage experience bring 3 boys to the head of their highschool social groups and families. Psychological manipulation and blackmail are fun, but the threat of love is everpresent. Sex, lies, and violence, what more could one want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Humor   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

What the hell is going on? Ekh, my eyes feel like mush.

He brings his hands to his face balls them up and rubs his eyes with them.

"Don't do that boy, haven't I told you a thousand times not to rub your eyes like that?!"

"Dad?"

There was a bottle of twenty year old Chivas and a bucket of ice cubes on the corner table to the right of the loveseat where his father sat. He takes a swig before starting.

"What? Why are you acting stupid. Shut-up and let me watch the damn TV."

"But pop Star Trek is coming right now."

Why the hell did I say that?

"Shut-up damn it. You watch your shows every other night. Tonight I am going to relax and watch the game!"

"Kyle, don't yell at him that way. He is too old to be told to just be quite. He'll be a young man soon you kno-"

"You shut-up too! You and your nagging, the kids this, you that, what about ME! All I do is to Sprovide the money for eeeveryyythiiing!"

His father takes another gulp, finishing off that glass and then pouring another.

No, oh no not again. Damn, damn,...

"Dad c'mon please let me watch my show."

No I didn't want to say that! STOP IT!

"I said no, now if you can't be quite go to your room you damn idiot!"

"Don't talk to him that way."

STOP! Don't! Stop!

"Shut-up! You always defend the little brat; no wonder he's so spoilt."

"Let him do what he wants. He gets good grades and stays out of trouble what more do YOU want."

"Dad, look, look, its eight-thirty! I've missed half the show."

"No, now go to your room!"

"Son, just leave the old grouch alone; come here."

"But mom... "

"I said come here."

"Yes mom."

Oh, oh good; its over...

|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
 

What, I'm back here-

"You have been drinking again haven't you!"

"Yeah, so!? I come home from work tired and I have a bit of scotch so what."

Shit, what's going on? This has happened before. I know this, what...

"Why don't you ever help me with dinner, or vacuum? I work too and I do all of the housework!"

"Yeah, ha! Your stupid little job."

Oh no, not again, not this night...

"Go to hell! My 'stupid little job' paid for your surgery when after you had left the business."

"So? I got a job almost immediately."

"Yeah you had to after you blew our savings in that stupid get rich quick scheme with your friend Al that didn't work at all!"

Whack! There was a sound of flesh striking flesh to his left; then sobbing.

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

"Shut-up, don't you ever call me stupid you bitch!

"How can you-" Whack. "Aahh! Stop!" She falls to the kitchen floor. The linoleum is cold and hard, little comfort. Head in her hands she sobs.

"I SAID SHUT-UP! I'll do what I want damn it!"

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

He moves over her and straddles her. Then yanking her head back by the hair he yells in her face.

"Say sorry you bitch! Say sorry."

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

"Kyle stop this please. Zach will see."

"Damn it, just say it!" Whack, more sobbing.

I'll get a knife, yeah I'll...

The little boy runs over to the kitchen table where his toy sword is, picks it up and runs towards the two adults. The rain outside has started, cold December rain.

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

Why the hell am I carrying this damn piece of plastic? I need something real. Stop you little shit, stop!

He hits his father with the sword.

"Stop, you're hurting mom stop!"

"You little punk get out of her."

"No! Sto-" Whack.

"That'll teach you." Retreating, the boy retorts bitterly.

"Fuck you."

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

Shut-up you idiot. DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

"Zach stop." His mother says.

"No, that son of a bitch hurt you!"

Stop, you'll do it again. It was your fault last time.

"Why you little asshole! Come here!"

"Dad, leave him alone!"

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

"Go to your room Lila!" The parents scream in unison. Then getting up the mother goes to Zach.

"You go with her understood."

"I'm not leaving you here with that asshole!"

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

Don't press her god damn no. Don't press her.

"Zach stop, he's your father you will respect him!"

"No he hurts us, he's worthless."

"Zach if you love me then go to your room NOW."

"No mom, not tonight, he needs to leave."

No!

"Damn it Zach; do what I say!"

GO! Listen to her!

"No! I've had enough. Damn it mom! Stand up to him!"

No!

"Don't raise your voice at me Zach. Go to your room!"

DON'T DO IT!

"Why do you take his shit!"

"You're just like your father. How can you scream at me!"

"Shit, mom, I'm sorry."

"No you're not. I need to be alone."

STOP HER DAMN YOU!!

"Where the hell do you think you are going woman!"

"Away from this collection of maniacs!" She storms out of the room and grabs her keys on the way out. The boy follows her out in the rain onto the drive way.

"Mom please, I'm sorry."

NO JUMP ON THE CAR! DO ANYTHING!

"Go inside Zach, you'll catch a cold and I will have to deal with it," she says with scorn in her voice.

PLEASE NO, not again, not again...

"Mom please!" The car door slams and she drives off, refusing to look back at her now soaked son. Mom! Mom! Please don't go mom, mom... I'm sorry.

|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
|
\/
 

What, I'm back here-

"You have been drinking again haven't you!"

"Yeah, so!? I come home from work tired and I have a bit of scotch so what."

Shit, what's going on? This has happened before. I know this, what...

"Why don't you ever help me with dinner, or vacuum? I work too and I do all of the housework!"

"Yeah, ha! Your stupid little job."

Oh no, not again, not this night...

"Go to hell! My 'stupid little job' paid for your surgery when after you had left the business."

"So? I got a job almost immediately."

"Yeah you had to after you blew our savings in that stupid get rich quick scheme with your friend Al that didn't work at all!"

Whack! There was a sound of flesh striking flesh to his left; then sobbing.

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

"Shut-up, don't you ever call me stupid you bitch!

"How can you-" Whack. "Aahh! Stop!" She falls to the kitchen floor. The linoleum is cold and hard, little comfort. Head in her hands she sobs.

"I SAID SHUT-UP! I'll do what I want damn it!"

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

He moves over her and straddles her. Then yanking her head back by the hair he yells in her face.

"Say sorry you bitch! Say sorry."

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

"Kyle stop this please. Zach will see."

"Damn it, just say it!" Whack, more sobbing.

I'll get a knife, yeah I'll...

The little boy runs over to the kitchen table where his toy sword is, picks it up and runs towards the two adults. The rain outside has started, cold December rain.

No no no no no no no no no no no no...

Why the hell am I carrying this damn piece of plastic? I need something real. Stop you little shit, stop!

He hits his father with the sword.

"Stop, you're hurting mom stop!"

"You little punk get out of her."

"No! Sto-" Whack.

"That'll teach you." Retreating, the boy retorts bitterly.

"Fuck you." Whack! The boy is now bleeding because of the last blow and is too afraid to move.

#)($%)(*@_%*#$*)@#$)(#@$(*_#@*$_(_#@$)(#@)$&)*#@&%_(*#@#@$_(

"Now bitch I'll deal with you."

What why did I say that to mo - no, Jen? What are you doing he -

WHACK! "Bitch! I'm gonna fuck you on the floor. That'll teach your damn bitch cunt to talk back to me!" Whack! He hits her again, this time cutting her beautiful lip. Her soft black hair is a mess and the little make up she wears is flowing with her tears down her face.

"Zach!" She cries between sobs. "Please stop. You're hurting me!"

What no. Jen, love, I'm sorry.

He stares dumbly at her battered face.

Why can't I stop! I'm just like him.

He looks and sees his reflection in the stainless steal door of the oven.

No it can't be me... no, it, but.

He looks up around him. They are in the shed. Jen's beautiful body is naked lying prone on the dirt, covered with bruises. Zach is naked except for sandals.

What have I done?!? Oh Jen I am so sorry!

Grabbing her by the hair and pulling her face to his crotch he screams, "Suck it bitch."

"Please Zach no more, I'm raw, please... "

"I said suck!" With that he grabbed her face and pinched her mouth open shoved his cock in quickly then withdrew then shoved again and so on. She protested with squeals but even those were silenced when he slapped her again. The tears now ran down her face and onto his cock, ironically providing some much needed lubrication, saving her chaffed lips and sore mouth some pain. Jen I am sorry, I can't stop. In, out, in, out, in, out, for what seemed like an eternity Zack face fucked her hard, slamming in with full force each time, uncaring, ambivalent to her pain. Then with a bestial grunt he shoved in and held her face to his crotch, and came. He held her there till he stopped spewing his fluid, again not caring for her, not caring if she choked or suffocated. Finally he pushed her away almost throwing her against the wall. Please don't be dead, oh god, please don't let me have killed her...

She fell with a thud, conscious but unfeeling; numb to her world. Her lips were bleeding and because she had been unable to swallow all of it, some of Zach's cum dribbled from her limply open mouth.

Oh my god Jen, I'm-

"Turn over bitch!"

No stop! Can't you see you bastard, she's almost dead!

"Damn it you fucking cunt! I said TURN OVER!"

"Please... Zach, its hurts there... "

"Don't say no to me you WHORE!"

Don't talk to her like that; she loves you!

"Please Zach... "

"SHUT-UP!" He grabbed her and flipped her over.

Don't hurt her!

He spreads her legs easily; she is too broken to resist. Then spitting on his hands he strokes his cock back to life and enters her.

"Ahhhh... please, please, no more... "

"Shut-up! Don't complain while I fuck you!"

Stop, oh god stop; she's in PAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH!

"Please, oh please, it hurts Zach, please stop... "

STOP!

"I'll teach you not to defy me you cunt!"

No, don't do it! Please! DON'T!!!!!!

"Let's see how you like this you fucking cunt!" He screamed as he broke a splintered piece of wood off the door of the shed STOP! and taking good hold of it NO!, and spreading her ass cheeks apart, JEN!!! he...

"AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! AAAAAEIEIIIIEIEIIIIII!!!!!"

"Don't go mom! No Jen! No! Mom! Stop! Don't... not her... it's raining... "

'What hell, ' thought Lila as she was awakened from her slumber by a voice.

"PAIN! NO... JEN!"

'Zach, what's going on?' Confused and still no completely awake Lila Aleckar, Zach's two years elder sister, looked across her room at her closet. Her image reflected off the mirrored doors and she took a second to compose herself. She had black hair and eyes like Zach but was slight in build and stature standing four inches shorter than Zach's 5' 11." Her figure however was wonderful. Slender and sleek but with perfect curves to grace the right places she was voluptuousness without appearing overweight.

"A nightmare? He hasn't had one in three years," she mumbled to herself as she got out of bed and pulled on her robe. Then she stepped out into the hallway took a left towards the adjacent room which belonged to Zach. Farther down the hall was the master bedroom where her father slept and to the right, which was now to her back, the hallway ended in the bathroom that she and Zach shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.