Gang Bang Mom - Cover

Gang Bang Mom

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mom did not want to get re-married anytime soon. What she really wanted was to make her fantasy about making it with her son, his friends and others become a reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Wilma Haverkamp turned out to be something. She was the same woman they'd seen in the restaurant that night, but now she looked completely different. Now she did not look dowdy at all. She wore heavy make-up and a blonde wig and a party dress that had a bare back and a slit half-way up her thigh. If you looked at the slit you could see where the top of her stocking ended and the creamy flesh of her thigh began.

She welcomed them with a flashy smile. "So glad you could come. My God, he's adorable. Where did you find such a cute one?"

Ken blushed as she patted his cheek.

Brenda suspected they were in for a hot time with the Haverkamps. Wilma looked like the sort of woman who could pull all the stops out and end the evening by going completely crazy.

Brenda was satisfied. She wanted the Haverkamps to go crazy. She'd have a great time watching Ken in action and then she'd have Arthur Haverkamp around her little finger.

They sat in the living room making small talk and pretending to be civilized. Arthur put some tapes on the stereo and before long Wilma smiled at Ken and asked him to dance. As soon as they were on the floor, Arthur moved over to sit beside Brenda on the sofa.

"What do you think of my wife?" he said.

"She's very nice."

"She's crazy about the kid."

"I can see that."

"I was wondering if he's from around here, I mean locally. Is he a local kid?"

"No, he lives in Hinsdale. His mother works here in town and he drives in with her once in a while."

"That's great."

Sure it's great, Brenda thought. Haverkamp was worried Ken might be a local boy and a student at the high school. Brenda was amazed that Haverkamp was such a dummy. He had his cock working instead of his brain and it was a wonder he could function as a school principal.

Wilma knew how to dance. She was up there flapping her elbows and shaking her tits like a teenager. She had big knockers, and each time she jerked her body her tits threatened to spill over the top of her dress.

Then a slow number came on and Ken and Wilma moved in close. Brenda enjoyed seeing Ken holding another woman in his arms. She couldn't understand it. She thought she ought to be jealous, but she wasn't. Seeing him with Wilma actually turned her on.

Arthur slipped an arm around Brenda's shoulders and dropped his hand over the mound of her tit. Brenda cuddled against him and he pinched her nipple through her blouse.

"I had a great time this afternoon," Arthur said.

"Yes, it was nice."

"Are you going to let me do what you didn't let me do this afternoon?"

"You really dig that, don't you?"

"You bet."

"All right, we'll see."

It was thrilling to her that he was dying to fuck her ass. When a man was hungry for it like that, it always made it more exciting.

When Brenda looked at the couple on the floor again, she saw that Wilma was kissing Ken and moving her hand over his crotch.

Seeing that turned Brenda on. She crossed her legs and squeezed her cuntlips by flexing her thigh muscles. She'd known it would be damn exciting to see Ken making it with another woman.

"My wife's a fast worker," Arthur said with a chuckle.

"She sure is. I hope she gives the boy time to breathe."

Wilma gave him time to breathe, but not much more. Before long, she unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. She continued dancing with him while her hand milked and stroked his hard prick.

Arthur had his hand inside Brenda's neckline and his fingers rolling her nipple. Then he dipped his hand down a bit more and scooped her tit out over the top of her dress.

Brenda quivered. She decided that so far she liked everything that was going on. She liked the way Wilma handled Ken's cock and she liked the way Arthur handled her tit.

Arthur Haverkamp might be a school principal, but he and his wife were a couple of hot fuckers.

Ken and Wilma were not dancing any more. Wilma had pulled over a velvet-covered footstool and now she had Ken's cock in her mouth. She had his balls out of his fly and her fingers jiggled the boy's nuts as she sucked the knob of his prick.

Arthur said, "Does that turn you on?"

"And how," Brenda said. She wondered what Arthur would say if he knew Ken was her son.

Wilma dropped Ken's cock out of her mouth and looked at Brenda. "He's delicious," the blonde said. "You wouldn't want to give him to me, would you?"

"I don't think so," Brenda said with a smile. "Anyway, you have Arthur."

Arthur chuckled. "I'm glad someone thinks I'm worth something. Come on, Wilma do a strip for us. Show the boy something. You can't suck his dick all night."

Wilma seemed reluctant to let go of Ken's cock. But finally she dropped his prick and stepped back to begin undressing.

The blonde had huge tits, big fat jugs that hung down like two watermelons. Her nipples were enormous and painted with a dark red rouge that made them look like oversize strawberries waiting to be sucked. She stripped down to gartered black fishnet stockings and black patent leather pumps and nothing else. She had light-brown cunt hair, but there was very little of it and the top of her slit was completely visible. She held her mammoth tits in her hands and teased Ken into getting his clothes off.

When the boy was naked, Wilma cooed and crouched down behind his ass and buried her face between his asscheeks.

Brenda could tell by the dreamy expression on Ken's face that Wilma was doing a job on his bunghole.

Finally Wilma pulled her face away from Ken's ass and she stretched out on the rug. She ran her hands over her huge tits and opened her creamy thighs and told Ken to get in the saddle.

Ken looked at his mother, and Brenda nodded, and Ken smiled.

Sure, Brenda thought, go on and fuck her. Brenda's pussy was wet as she watched the boy slide between Wilma's waiting thighs.

Wilma helped him get his cock inside her pussy. The boy grunted and lurched forward and buried himself balls deep in her cunt.

They started fucking, Wilma's thighs wide open, Ken's hard little ass pumping up and down as his prick slid in and out of her juice-drenched fuckhole.

Arthur pinched Brenda's nipple and said, "Go sit on her face."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.