Gang Bang Mom - Cover

Gang Bang Mom

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mom did not want to get re-married anytime soon. What she really wanted was to make her fantasy about making it with her son, his friends and others become a reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Brenda felt guilty about fucking Vernon. She felt she'd betrayed Ken. It was one thing to see Charlie once in a while, but to screw another teenager was really an act of disloyalty to her son.

A few days after that wild evening with Helen and Vernon, Brenda decided she had to make it up to Ken. When he came home from school, she asked him if he was in the mood to go out with her that evening. They could have dinner at a place he liked and then maybe take in a movie somewhere.

Ken was all for it. "Gee, Mom, that sounds great."

"We'll have fun," Brenda smiled. "Just the two of us."

At seven o'clock she dressed as though she were going out with a lover.

She had a shower, powdered her body and sprayed cologne everywhere. She put on a new black lace bra with holes cut out to leave her nipples exposed. She wore a frilly black garter belt and smoky nylons and black pumps with four-inch heels. She tried on a wispy pair of black panties, but then she decided the hell with it she would leave her pussy bare.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom, her fingers toying with the curled hairs covering her cuntlips, she was pleased at how sexy she looked.

She hoped Ken was ready for some hot fucking tonight.

Spreading her cuntlips apart with her fingers, she looked at her red gash and quivered with anticipation.

Moments later she slipped into a clinging black and white dress with a shirred bodice and spaghetti shoulder straps. She made several turns at the mirror to check for wrinkles and then she pranced out of the room to find Ken and get the evening started.

The restaurant was crowded and they were lucky to get a booth that had a little privacy.

They sat beside each other in the booth, facing the room and talking to each other about the people.

Ken recognized Mr. Haverkamp, the high school principal. "He's a cranky old bastard," Ken said.

"Is that his wife?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Brenda thought Mr. Haverkamp was an interesting-looking man. His wife looked dowdy and dull. But then in bed maybe things were turned around and Mrs. Haverkamp became a tigress. How could anyone tell? Brenda was learning you couldn't judge people by appearances.

The food was good. After a while Brenda slipped her hand into Ken's lap and felt around for his cock.

"Jesus, Mom..."

"Don't worry, no one can see what I'm doing. I'm just checking up to see what's going on. It looks like everything's going on. You're as hard as a rock."

"I can't help it."

"I didn't ask you to help it. I love it." She traced the outline of his hard cock with her fingertips. She found his cockhead and squeezed the spongy knob through the cloth of his pants.

"I bet your little peehole is leaking," she said. "I wish I could get down there and suck some of that lovely juice right out of the tip of your cock."

"I wish you could, too."

"Do you like my juice, honey?"

"I love it."

"Would you like some now?"

"You know I would."

"Well, maybe I'll give you some."

The boy's eyes widened as she lifted a small roll from the basket on the table and brought it down to her lap.

She maneuvered the roll under her dress and carried it to her naked cunt.

She swabbed the roll up and down between her cuntlips, smiling at Ken all the while, excited at the hot look in his eyes.

"It feels good," she said. "I'm rubbing it against my clit and around my pussy-hole."

Anxiety on his face, Ken looked around the room at the people at the other tables and booths. No one seemed to be paying any attention to them.

Brenda brought the roll back now. In a moment she had it over the edge of the table and in Ken's hand.

She giggled. "I guess it's a little soggy, honey. Go on, have a taste."

He leered at her as he bit into the roll. He chewed the bread, rolled it over his tongue and swallowed it down.

"Delicious, Mom."

"You're a honey."

"I love the taste of your cuntjuice."

It was nearly eight o'clock when they left the restaurant to drive to the movie.

Brenda parked the car in the parking lot behind the movie house and they hurried in to get their tickets.

The theater was crowded, but they found two seats towards the back and soon they were settled down together in the dark.

Brenda loved the movies. She loved sitting in the dark and watching things happening on the big screen. What she liked most of all was being with someone, a lover, someone she could feel close to.

She felt braver here in the dark theater than she had in the restaurant, and before long she slid her hand into Ken's lap and pulled his zipper down and brought his cock and balls out into the air.

Ken had removed his jacket, and he now held it on his lap to cover what was going on.

He tried to concentrate on the movie, but with his mother's hand gently jerking him off it was terribly difficult.

Brenda was enjoying herself. It was wonderful to sit in the dark like this with her hand filled with warm cockmeat. The fact that it was her son's lovely prick in her hand made it all the more exciting.

She continued playing with his cock throughout most of the picture. As the end of the film approached, she tightened her grip on his prick and pumped it a little faster.

Leaning close to him, she whispered, "Feel like coming, honey?"

"I don't think I can hold it back, Mom."

"Shoot it, baby. Let yourself go and shoot it."

She pumped her hand faster, her fingers rubbing up and down over the rim of his cockhead, and a moment later he stifled a groan as the hot spunk came spurting out of his prick.

Brenda giggled softly as she realized they'd have a time cleaning his jacket. She had his jism all over her fingers.

Pulling her hand away from his lap, she brought her fingers to her mouth and quivered as she licked away his thick cum.

When they were in the car again, she made him bring his prick out so she could clean it with her mouth.

She nibbled and sucked his cockhead, licked his cockshaft and balls, and then finally she sat up and started the motor.

"Now let's get home and have a party," she smiled.

They were both tingling with excitement when they were finally in the house again.

Brenda made him sit in the living room while she turned the stereo on and did a slow striptease.

The boy went wild when he saw what she was wearing under her dress.

She pranced around the room on her spike heels with her nipples sticking out of the holes in her bra and her bare cuntbush framed by her garter belt and nylons.

She finally approached him and leaned forward to hang her tits over his face.

"Nice titties, honey?"

"Gorgeous, Mom."

"Lick the nipples, baby. Lay some tongue right on the tips."

His tongue came out of his mouth to flutter over first one nipple and then the other.

After that she moved away from him again, teasing him by not letting him touch her. She danced to the music, shaking her tits and pumping her crotch at his face. Before long he unzipped his fly and brought his cock out so he could stroke it with his hand.

She finally unhooked her bra and tossed it across the room. Then she sat down beside him on the sofa and pushed his hand away from his hard prick.

"Let me do that," she smiled. "That's Mommy's job, isn't it?"

"I love you, Mom."

Curling her fingers around his throbbing cockshaft, she smiled at him as she slowly pumped his prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.