Gang Bang Mom - Cover

Gang Bang Mom

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom did not want to get re-married anytime soon. What she really wanted was to make her fantasy about making it with her son, his friends and others become a reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

What had happened was that Vernon had come home earlier than Helen had expected him to.

At first Brenda was shocked and dismayed and ready to leave, but Helen calmed her down, kissed her, stroked her tits and convinced her it wouldn't be such a bad idea if Vernon just sat there and watched them.

Brenda thought the idea was crazy, but the champagne and the erotic atmosphere combined to weaken her to the point of yielding.

She finally agreed that Vernon could stay. The more she thought about it, the more the whole thing turned her on. There she was naked on a bed with the boy's mother and him sitting five feet away and watching them.

He was a handsome kid. Brenda wondered if Helen had been telling the truth about the size of his cock. She glanced more than once at his crotch, but there was nothing to reveal how big his prick was.

Helen's hands and mouth were all over Brenda, and before long she didn't care any more that Vernon was watching.

Helen was doing all kinds of lovely things to her.

Brenda was on her knees now and Helen was behind her with her face pressed into the crack of Brenda's ass.

Go on, Brenda thought, do it. Lick my ass.

Helen did it. Brenda trembled as she felt Helen's wet tongue lapping up and down over her brownie.

At intervals Helen would drop her tongue down to probe Brenda's dripping cunthole, but she kept her tongue most of the time on Brenda's asshole.

Brenda couldn't remember when anything had felt so lovely.

But if Helen expected her to return the favor, she had another guess coming. No way, Brenda thought. There was a limit to what she would do with Helen. Helen could lick and suck her ass for a week if she wanted, but Brenda would never reciprocate.

But she's certainly a hot bitch, Brenda thought. All this time in the office she hadn't suspected what Helen was really like.

They rolled around on the bed now. Helen climbed over Brenda and swung her tits over Brenda's face.

Brenda didn't mind. She opened her mouth and Helen immediately chuckled and dropped a tit between Brenda's lips.

Brenda sucked and nibbled Helen's long nipple. The blonde's tit felt good in her mouth. She discovered how nice it was to suck a woman's tit. Why should the boys have all the fun?

Brenda's hands were holding Helen's hips, and now she slid a hand over Helen's belly and down to her pussy.

Brenda found it incredibly exciting to feel Helen's smooth hairless cuntlips under her fingertips.

Helen's pussy was sopping wet and Brenda fondled and stroked the blonde's cunt until Helen moaned with pleasure.

Turning her head away from Helen's hanging tits, Brenda looked at Vernon. She gasped. The boy had his cock out of his pants and now Brenda saw that Helen had been right. Vernon had a giant prick, a monster, maybe nine or ten inches, a solid bar of cockmeat with a fat cockhead the size of her fist.

Mesmerized, Brenda stared at Vernon's cock. Then her attention was brought back to Helen as the blonde swung her body around and settled down on top of Brenda.

Sixty-nine. Brenda knew about it, of course. She and Ken did it all the time with her usually on top.

But this was with a woman, and when Brenda looked up, what she saw was Helen's pink hairless cunt hanging over her mouth.

There it was. She could smell it. She felt Helen's mouth on her pussy and she knew Helen expected her to do the same.

Why not? Brenda thought. I owe her that much. Besides, she was curious what it would be like. Helen's hairless cunt looked succulent and tasty.

Closing her hands over Helen's ass, Brenda pulled the blonde's pussy down to her mouth.

She slurped and sucked the juice dribbling over her tongue.

I'm turning into a regular cuntlapper, she thought. But of course it wasn't true. Helen's cunt was delicious, but it couldn't replace a stiff cock. Brenda wished she could turn her head again to look at Vernon's huge prick.

Was he jerking off? She would love to watch his hand pumping that giant prick.

Now Helen pulled her mouth away from Brenda's cunt and said, "I want you to fuck me. Will you do that?"

"But how?" Brenda replied.

"I've got something you can use. Come on, let's do it. Just thinking about it drives me wild."

The something Helen had was a rubber dildo attached to a harness. Brenda felt peculiar as Helen helped her strap it on, but in a few moments she had a big cock sprouting from her crotch and she had to giggle at how funny it was.

"You look great," Helen smiled. "Doesn't she, Vernon?"

"She sure does," the boy grinned.

"I think this is crazy," Brenda said.

"Never mind, just fuck me and you'll see how nice it is."

Helen got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, and then she lowered her shoulders and raised her ass.

From the back, Helen's bald cunt looked like a ripe fig with a pink split down the middle. Cuntjuice glistened on her drooping pink cuntlips.

Reaching back with her hands, the blonde pulled her cuntlips open to expose her gaping cunthole.

"Stick it in," Helen groaned. "Come on, baby, fuck me!"

Brenda put one hand on Helen's ass and the other hand on the dildo and she raised the rubber cock until the tip of it was pressing at the mouth of Helen's cunthole.

Hissing through her teeth, Brenda lurched forward and buried the rubber cock in Helen's juice-drenched cunt.

Brenda was amazed at how nice it was. It turned her on to slam the cock home in the blonde's cunt. When she pulled the dildo part-way out, she could see Helen's juices shining on the rubber shaft.

She began fucking Helen. The feel of it was something. She felt nothing through the rubber cock, of course, but each time she rammed forward she got some action against her clit.

More important than that was the general feeling, the whole idea of it. Here she was, fucking her friend Helen just as though she was a man. She could watch the blonde's broad ass wiggle and wobble as she pistoned the rubber cock in and out of her juicy cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.