Gang Bang Mom - Cover

Gang Bang Mom

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mom did not want to get re-married anytime soon. What she really wanted was to make her fantasy about making it with her son, his friends and others become a reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Ken opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the sun streaming in through the blinds in his room.

It took him a moment to remember it was Saturday morning. No school today. Two days free, two whole days alone with his mother.

It was hard for him to believe the past week had actually happened, hard to believe how much his life had changed.

He felt his cock twitch as he thought of his mother. Memories from the past week floated into his mind. It seemed crazy that he was now actually fucking his mother, but there was no questioning the reality of it. It was no dream. They had done things together he wouldn't have believed possible a week ago.

But now everything was changed. There was nothing they couldn't do.

Every morning this past week she sucked him off before he left for school.

She said it would help him concentrate on his schoolwork. But it didn't matter. He still thought about nothing else except what was going on between them.

He fondled his cock now as he thought about her. His prick was stiff, his balls full. He slowly jerked his prick up and down, as his mind wandered.

God, what a sexy bitch she was! He'd been having fantasies about her as long as he could remember. When she walked into his room last week and found him with his pants down, he thought he'd keel over and die.

He couldn't stop thinking about her cunt, her dark cuntbush curling all the way into the crack of her ass, her juicy cunthole that gaped like a mouth when she spread her juicy meaty cuntlips apart with her fingers.

He whacked his prick up and down as he thought about her, then he thought, what the hell she's right there in her room and it's Saturday morning. She's not going to work today. She wants to fuck as much as I do.

Slipping out of bed, he walked naked down the hall to her bedroom.

When he knocked on the door, she called out and told him to come in.

She was still in bed, sipping coffee out of a mug with the morning paper on her lap.

She smiled at him. "Hello, sleepy-head, I've been up nearly an hour."

"Morning, Mom." His cock was half-hard, hanging thick over his balls, and he stood there and let her look at it.

She ran her tongue over her lips and called him over to the bed. When he reached her, she closed her hand around his cockshaft and fondled his twitching prick.

"You didn't come in here to play checkers," she said with a smirk. "You can't fool me, kiddo."

"I thought maybe..."

"Sure, why not, baby. It's Saturday morning, isn't it?"

He slipped into bed beside her and they were soon giggling at each other.

She scooped her tits out of her nightgown so that he could suck and play with them. His cock was throbbing stiff now. The feel of her heavy tits in his hands and her fat nipples in his mouth always made his prick hard as iron.

Reaching under the covers, she grabbed his cock and mewled with pleasure as she fondled his fuckmeat.

"What would you like, honey?" she said. "You want me to blow you or would you rather fuck me?"

"Gee, Mom, what I'd like to do is suck your pussy. Can I do that?"

She ran her fingers over the back of his neck. "I'd love it, baby. Just thinking about it makes me wild."

They kicked the covers off them and Brenda pulled her knees up and opened her thighs.

Ken scrambled around to get between her legs. He fixed his eyes on her cunt as she pulled her thick cuntlips apart with her fingers.

"You like Mommy's pussy, honey?"

"I love it, Mom."

"I'm all hot and juicy for you. Come on, lover, put your tongue in my cunt."

He quivered with lust as he lowered his face to the hairy gash of her pussy.

The heady aroma of her pussy filled his nostrils. When she grabbed his ears and pulled his face forward, he groaned and clamped his mouth over her wet cuntflesh.

Sucking her steaming cunt turned out to be every bit as exciting as he expected.

He felt himself surrounded by her cuntflesh, and when she closed her thighs on his ears, the only part of the world that counted any more was the slimy canyon of her oozing pussy.

He rooted in her cunt, pushing his nose up and down, rubbing her clit with his nostrils.

He fluttered his tongue, sucked at her cuntlips, and then he stiffened and fluted his tongue and stuck it as far as he could inside her cunt-channel.

She held his head, pulling his mouth against her cunthole as he sucked the juices out of her pussy.

"That's wonderful, lover. Suck it, baby, suck Mommy's pussy. Suck all the goodies out of there."

He sucked her like a hungry animal. He loved it. The smell and taste of her cunt drove him wild. He lapped up her flowing juices and swallowed them down. He rubbed her clit with his nose and sucked the hot cream out of her cunthole.

It wasn't long before she heaved and groaned and clamped her thighs around his head as she came.

He found himself struggling to breathe, his nose and mouth filled with hot cuntjuice and swollen cuntflesh, but at last her legs fell away and he was saved.

She looked down at him with adoration in her eyes. "That was lovely, baby. That was really wonderful."

His face wet with her juices, he smiled. "I liked it too."

"Of course you did, lover. A real man loves the taste of pussy. Next time we'll do it together. We'll suck each other off at the same time. But now come up here and let me nibble on that gorgeous pecker."

He crawled over her body, straddled her chest and slipped his cockhead inside her mouth.

He groaned as the wet heat of her mouth enveloped the sensitive knob of his prick.

She sucked him awhile, fondling his balls with one hand as she swirled her tongue over his swollen cockhead. Then she dropped his cock out of her mouth and said, "Would you like to fuck me, honey?"

"I'd love it, Mom."

"Let's do it a different way this time. I'll kneel on all fours and you can stick it in from behind. Would you like that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.