Gang Bang Mom - Cover

Gang Bang Mom

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mom did not want to get re-married anytime soon. What she really wanted was to make her fantasy about making it with her son, his friends and others become a reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

One Saturday afternoon Laurie came to the house looking for Ken. The boy had gone with his friends to a baseball game and evidently the game had gone into extra innings. Brenda was on a glider on the back lawn getting some sun and she invited the girl to keep her company.

Laurie brought some Cokes out of the kitchen and then she stretched out on a glider beside Brenda and they talked awhile.

Then Laurie said, "It's too bad I don't have a bikini with me. I wouldn't mind getting some sun myself. You've got a great body, Mrs. Foster, I really mean it."

Brenda smiled at the girl. Laurie was cute. The blonde wore a halter top and her luscious tits jiggled whenever she moved.

"Thanks for the compliment," Brenda said. "And why don't you call me Brenda? I thought we were going to be friends."

"Okay, Brenda."

"Maybe you could get into one of my bikinis. I've got a few upstairs I haven't worn in years and they're too small on me now. Maybe one of them would fit you. Would you like to come upstairs and try some on?"

The girl agreed. It was all very pleasant, no hint that either of them had anything else in mind except finding a bikini for Laurie so she could relax in the sun.

The girl did seem interested in Brenda's body. Brenda was conscious of that. But the bikini Brenda was wearing hardly covered more than her nipples and crotch and she thought it understandable that Laurie would look at her.

She's delicious, Brenda thought as she walked up the stairs behind the teenager's cute little ass.

Brenda had never stopped being jealous of Laurie because of the time the girl spent with Ken. Brenda was still afraid of losing Ken. Maybe someday he would get tired of his mother and be hooked by a cute little blonde like Laurie.

The girl was little everywhere except across her chest. She had the tits of a woman twice her age, big pear-shaped knockers with the outline of her nipples always visible no matter what she wore.

Inside her bedroom, Brenda began searching for the old bikinis. She finally located them at the bottom of one of the drawers. When she pulled them out and turned, she found Laurie already had her clothes off and was standing there completely naked.

Now it was Brenda's turn to took. The girl's body was as lovely as Brenda had imagined it. Laurie's fat pink nipples made Brenda's mouth water. The girl had a slender streamlined body with not much hair covering her pussy. Her pink cuntlips were visible at the top of her slit.

No wonder Ken's crazy about her, Brenda thought.

Once again the fear of losing Ken came into Brenda's mind. Now that she was looking at Laurie naked and seeing what the girl had, the fear was worse.

Brenda moved closer to the girl. "You've got a beautiful body," Brenda said. "Lovely skin."

"Thanks," Laurie said.

The teenager smiled and Brenda smiled and then Brenda said, "I'm glad you're going with Ken, honey. Sometimes I may act as if I'm not glad, but I really am. I like you."

"And I like you too, Mrs. Foster."

"I thought you were going to call me Brenda."

"That's right, Brenda."

They leaned towards each other and Brenda kissed the girl's cheek. Then Laurie turned her head and their lips met and the kiss became something else.

Tongue fluttered against tongue. They wrapped their arms around each other and Brenda's hands dropped down to fondle the girl's lush ass.

Brenda quivered when she felt one of Laurie's hands on her tits. The girl's fingers pinched Brenda's nipple through the cloth of her bikini top.

"I think I'm getting turned on by this," Brenda groaned.

"Me too," Laurie whispered.

"Oh, God."

"I really like you, Brenda."

"And I like you too, honey. Have you ever had a girl lick your pussy?"

Laurie stopped back a bit and smiled at the older woman. "Do you want to do that to me?"

"Yes."

"I'd love it."

There was no more talk about finding a bikini for Laurie. Now they were in the bedroom for something else.

Laurie had a coy smile on her face as she stretched out on the bed. "I think you ought to know something," the girl said.

Brenda was still standing at the foot of the bed. "What's that?"

"I know about you and Ken. I sort of guessed it and then he told me right out. I think it's wonderful."

Brenda was shocked and afraid. "If you tell anyone I'll be in deep trouble."

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry about that."

The girl opened her legs and pulled her knees back to show Brenda her pink-lipped cunt.

Brenda looked at the teenager's face. There was nothing but affection in Laurie's face, no hint of an enemy. Maybe the girl did want to be friends. Brenda looked down at the blonde's open pussy and then a moment later she climbed on the bed and began kissing the insides of Laurie's thighs.


When Ken walked into the house, he knew something was going on. Laurie was supposed to be waiting for him, but no one was downstairs, not his mother and not Laurie.

He was halfway up the stairs when he heard someone giggling.

They were in his mother's bedroom. Ken knew his mother and he knew Laurie and it didn't take much for him to suspect they were in there having themselves a good time.

The door to his mother's bedroom was open and he moved quietly along the hall until he could look in on them.

They were both on the bed and his mother was sucking his girlfriend's pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.