Gang Bang Mom - Cover

Gang Bang Mom

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mom did not want to get re-married anytime soon. What she really wanted was to make her fantasy about making it with her son, his friends and others become a reality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

A year went by. Brenda had a lovely time with Ken. Charlie married a little blonde hair-dresser and moved to Portland. Brenda was sad about that at first, but she had Ken and in a month or two she forgot about Charlie.

What difference did Charlie make? No man could give her what she was getting from Ken.

The boy kept her pussy on fire. He was always ready to fuck or suck or do anything she wanted.

Sometimes she thought the constant sexual excitement was no good for her health. She discreetly asked her doctor about it, but he said it was probably good for her. He even hinted he wouldn't mind throwing her a fuck right there in the office. She said nothing to him about Ken, of course. She decided to turn the doctor down, but then she compromised and jerked him off into the wastebasket in his office. He seemed happy. He dropped her bill in half and patted her ass as she walked out.

When Ken's birthday approached, Brenda convinced him to have a party in the house.

"You're only young once," she said. "Besides, it'll give me a chance to meet all your friends."

Ken agreed. Brenda hadn't thought of anything except an innocent party and a houseful of teenagers, but as the evening arrived she found herself thinking how nice it would be to have a house filled with teenage cock and pussy.

A dozen boys and girls. Control yourself, she thought. She had more interest in the cocks than in the pussies, but one or the other it was all sex. A crowd of teenagers exuded sex. It was all around you in the air and sooner or later it got in your nose and filled your head.

She wore a party dress, a red taffeta thing with a plunging neckline and ruffles. She looked gorgeous. The boys and girls treated her like a movie queen and she pranced around the house bubbling with happiness.

She knew a few of Ken's friends, but most of the crowd were in the house for the first time.

Gordon Peterson was there. They had their little secret and the boy was clever enough to conceal he knew her better than the others.

Ken's girlfriend Laurie was there. Brenda had met the girl briefly a few times, but this was the first chance she had to get to know her. Laurie was a slender blonde with blue eyes and long legs and a pair of hefty tits too big for her slim chassis. The girl had lovely lips and a seductive smile and whenever Brenda looked at her Brenda found herself picturing Ken's cock in the girl's mouth.

I'm not jealous, Brenda thought.

But she was. After a while she admitted to herself that she was jealous of Laurie and afraid she would lose Ken.

It was a noisy party, the kids dancing and laughing downstairs, stuffing themselves with cake and soda pop. Before long Brenda realized there were couples sneaking upstairs to neck awhile. The boy and girl would return to the party with the girl mussed and the boy's eyes glazed.

Brenda had a great time. She spiked her Coke with rum and flirted with some of the boys. She loved the way they looked at her, the way their eyes bored into the valley between her tits.

Halfway through the evening she had to pee. The downstairs bathroom had a line waiting for it and she climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

She walked into her room, closed the door and headed straight for the connecting bathroom. Lifting her dress and lowering her panties to her knees, she sat down and started pissing.

Suddenly a slight noise in the bedroom caught her attention. She turned her head and looked at the bed through the open door, and now for the first time she saw the boy.

He was lying on her bed on his side, one hand supporting his head and his eyes fixed on her as if he was hypnotized.

"Oh my," Brenda said. She was startled but she continued pissing. "I had no idea you were here."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Foster. I just came up to rest awhile. All the other rooms were busy, so I came in here."

"Tired?"

"I didn't get much steep last night. I had some of the guys at my house."

"And here I am with my panties down."

"I won't look any more."

"Never mind, honey, I don't care."

She finished peeing, wiped her pussy and rose up. She deliberately held her dress at her waist as she pulled her panties up and turned around to flush the toilet.

The boy caught only a glimpse of her pussy, but he had a good look at her ass and legs, at her creamy thighs and gartered stockings.

After adjusting her dress, she walked into the bedroom and locked the door. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Smiling at him, she said, "What's your name?"

"Bobby."

"Well, Bobby, did you get turned on watching me do that?"

He blushed and nodded. "I guess I couldn't help it."

"Of course not. Do you have a hard-on now? We wouldn't want to leave you all hot and bothered, would we? It's not good for you. Let's have a look."

His eyes wide, he remained motionless as she pulled his zipper down and brought his cock out.

He had a lovely hard-on, his foreskin already drawn back to reveal his dark red cockhead. She squeezed the tip of his prick and a drop of clear juice oozed out of his slit.

"It's a lovely cock. When was the last time this gun went off?"

"This morning."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.