Three Sums It Up! - Cover

Three Sums It Up!

Copyright© 2002 by The Enchanter

Chapter 3: Licks Abound

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Licks Abound - A Mother, son and daughter. along with a few others enjoy all their bodies have to offer

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Interracial  

Mom was the first to take hold of my cock. Her hands gently caressed my staff and it began to harden at her touch. Julie was stroking my ass and rubbing my chest and watching mom. I felt Ashley's lips engulf my cock and I closed my eyes. It felt so good to have a mouth on my cock. Even better was that mouth was my mom. My sweet sexy cocksucking mother. Julie, my cocksucking sister, decided to help out and bowed down to start on my balls. She took each one in turn into her warm wet mouth, rolling the spheres from side to side. Sucking them, pulling down ever so lightly. Mom, had most of my cock in her mouth. I then felt I needed to ask mom a burning question.

"Mom! Take it all? Please! I want to feel my cock in your throat. Deep throat my cock mother?"

She backed off and looked at me saying,

"Oh you perverted sexy stud! Yes! Mother will deep throat you baby, but remember! You have to fuck and cum in Julie. No cumming in my mouth OK?"

"I fucking promise you sexy cunt! Now show you son with the big hard cock that his hot cock loving mom can deep throat cock! Suck my fucking cock Bitch!"

In one slow painstakingly smooth motion she went from the tip to my balls. Mom held it there for a good twenty seconds. It was like I was being held captive in a wet soft vice. I could actually feel my cock bulge even more. Then, just as smoothly and quickly her mouth was gone, as was Julie's. I opened my eyes to see the women getting in to the missionary position. Mom was laying at Julie's side. Sis had her legs spread, her pussy wet and gaping at me at, her middle finger curling at me.

"Come here you hard cocked brother. Your sister wants cock, and lots of it! Show your big sister how it feels to have your cock tilling her flower garden!" Come fuck me Jeremy. Let me FEEL your fucking cock fill my aching hot fuck hole brother dear! Turn me into a fuck toy as you did mother dear. Make me feel your cock. Fuck me mercilessly Jeremy, my love..."

I climbed up on the bed, my stiff cock leading the way. Once again mom's hand wrapped about it and guided me towards the second fuck of the day. I felt the head touch her heated wet pussy lips. We both gasped. Then mom rubbed the engorged cock head around to get it lubed for entry. Then I felt her hands release me and she said two simple yet positive words.

"Fuck Her!"

I eased forward and I felt the velvet walls spread and accept the head of my meaty cock. Julie lifted her arms to my shoulders guiding my advancement. She was fucking tight.

"Oh fuck Jeremy! Your so huge! It feels like I am being fucked by a horse!"

"Oh really "said mom mockingly.

"You know what it is like to be fucked by a horse?"

Between chuckles Julie then said,

"Figuratively speaking mother dear! I am not into horses. Or dogs or mules. Just men and women, but more so mother's and brothers! Stick it in Jeremy. Give me more fucking cock bro!"

I pushed ahead and then I felt my balls touch Julie's ass. I was in as deep as I could go. Balls deep in her tight cunt. She looked at me and was smiling from ear to ear, just about the same as I was. Julie was hot and ready to fuck so I pulled back a bit and slid home. I kept doing this, pulling out a little more each time until the reaching the tip. Then I just rammed fucked her hard and swift, making her gasp and moan for more.

"Is that as hard as you can fuck Jeremy? Come on fuck me like a man. Make me feel your cock you fucker!"

That was the little push I needed to put me into high gear. Sister was now going to feel my fucking!!!!

Mom was not idle. She was rolling my nuts in her one hand, and I could feel her other hand rubbing Julie's clit. I started fucking her pussy with long slow strokes, sluicing in and out and feeling her cunt grasp my cock. Mom bent and kissed me stabbing me with her tongue. I felt for her hanging tits, the nipples hard and rubbery. I pulled and pinched them. Julie joined me and we shared mother's breasts. Pulling and pinching her nipples. My cock was beginning to make squishy sounds familiar to anyone who has ever fucked. It was hard to kiss pinch and fuck so I let my cock take over and broke my kiss and hand hold on mom. As soon as I let her go, Julie pulled her to her own lips and mother and daughter were in a lip lock. Their tits mashed against each other. Moans and lewd groans escaped even though their mouths were joined. I took Julie's hips in hand and started to fuck her harder. I had a firm hold on her and I pounded her love canal, like there was no tomorrow. It had the effect I expected. The could no longer hold their kiss, I was pounding so fast and hard. Julie then started into a verbal barrage of erotic vulgarity I did not think she knew."

"Oh you Fucking Cock! Fuck My Fucking Cunt. Ram Fuck me you fucking bastard. Fuck my cum hole! FuckMeFuckMe FuckMeFuck MEEEEEE! Fuck MEJEREMYYYYY!!!!! Harder you Cocksucking Fucker! More fucking cock! Harder! Fuck me FUCKING HARD YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I felt her pussy grasp my cock and squeeze. Her orgasm took hold of her and her legs went taught. Her ass raised the both of us off the bed. Her nails dug into my skin, and I feared I would have stab wounds! Then mom's finger stabbed my asshole. I felt it go in me and that set of my own climax. I felt my cock swell and then spit my fuck cream into Julie's pulsing cunt. The jets of goo spurting from my cock, coincided with her spazing pussy. Mom wiggled her finger in my ass and tried to lick my erupting cock and Julie's cunt as we came. The spurts ebbed and I felt my mind come back down to earth. I fell to one side and my prick slipped from the grasp of Julie's full pussy. No sooner had I felt the air caress my cock, than I felt mom's mouth engulf me and lick all the mixed cum from my cock. She bathed it and licked it until there was no trace of fuck left on it, then she went to Julie and I watched with slatted eyes as she started to clean Julie. Her tongue swirled on the outer lips lapping the dripping cum, then she stuck her tongue in her daughter's full cunt and began sucking out all the cum from our orgasm. Julie grabbed mom by the hair and pulled her tight against her pussy.

"OH FUCK MOM! Eat Me Eat my fucking cunt Ashley. OH Yes you fucking slut! Suck all that hot fuck cream from your hot daughter's bubbly fuck hole. Eat me you cunt! Eat my cunt Mother, oh yeah baby you love it don't you? You love to suck your son's cum from my cunt. Lick it all up mother. Make me cum again and I will flood your cunt sucking mouth with all my hot fuck cream slut! Eat me you son fucking Bitch!"

I was a little shocked at Julie's vocabulary. I had never hear her say shit, let alone what she was calling her mother. It did sound very erotic though. I saw mom licking Julie and thought how cock hardening it would look to see mom and daughter eat each other so I just blurted out...

"Julie my hot little sister. Why don't you eat mother while she eats you? I would love to see you sixty nine with her. It will make me hard. Then I can fuck mom again while you eat her Come on sis. Show your little bro what kind of hot cunt you can be..."

"MMMMmm Jeremy! You are a filthy little boy, but it does sound like fun. I think I will take you up on that."

I ogled the women as they got in the classic position. Mom never relinquished her hold on Julie. Mother was on the bottom, and daughter was on top looking down at the entrance to her mom's lust. She dipped her head down and as soon as her tongue touched mom's pussy, her hips lifted off the bed and she pushed her pussy hard into Julie's face. Julie wrapped her hands around mom's hips and pulled her cunt to her hungry mouth. The ladies went at each other as if they had been doing it all their lives. They rolled on the bed and their mouths stuck to the other's genitals and the sucking slurping sounds filled the room. My cock began to stir and I saw mom bouncing her ass on the bed. I went to the bed and as Julie's ass was raised up I took an open hand and slapped her ass. The firm buttock shook and the sharp intake of breath coupled with the muffled shriek, told me she wanted more. I then slapped the other cheek and then the other. Back and forth. It was erotic to see her ass jiggle and turn pink. Then in one quick motion Julie rolled on her side and now mom's ass was up in the air. Suddenly all the spankings I got as a kid came flooding back. Paybacks I thought to myself, and a big smile formed on my face. This was going to be fun!

I went and knelt behind mom's humping ass and rubbed the cheeks softly and slowly, as a prelude to what I was going to enjoy.

"Jeremy Honey! I hope you don't plan on spanking mom's ass!" Said Julie as she looked up from between mom's thighs.

"Oh no son! Don't you dare!"

It was too late. As mom was saying this, my hand was descending to her ass. Crrrrrraack!

"Owwwwwwcchh! You little fuck!!! Stop it!"

"Shut up mother and take your licks like the slut you are!" I said

Crack! Crack! Crack! I watched and slapped her ass. Her big fleshy cheeks were like Jell-O. The color started to fill her ass and I then started to use both hands. Alternating between her ass cheeks. Julie started to suck mom's cunt to try and take her mind off of my antics. Mom was now torn between pain and pleasure.

The pain then turned to pleasure as she began to cum. I could see her ass clench and she pushed down on Julie's face. She was grinding her sopping slit all over Julie's face, coating it and making it gleam. Julie in the mean time could only reach up and pull harder on mom's hanging tits. She pulled the nipples out and away from mother's chest, holding them suspended and twisting the nipples in opposite directions from each other. The look on Ashley's face only prompted Julie to twist and pull harder, and me to increase the force of my slaps.

"Oh Yesss! My sweet little babies! Hurt Mommy. Make her fucking scream with lust. Hurt me you little darlings. Make me fucking cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!"

Mother went rigid her back arched and her cunt smothering Julie. My cock was as hard as it has ever been seeing the spectacle in front of me. Seeing my sister suck my mom's cunt to climax. I spread her ass cheeks and poised my cock at mother's wet cunt. I shoved it forward blindly and somehow it found it's mark and pierced her labia and sunk to the very depths of mother's pussy. She came again as I rammed my cock inside her. I felt Julie's lips grazer my cock and mother cunt walls grip my shaft.

"OH FUCK ME SON!!!!!!!! Let me feel your cock baby!!!!!!" Fuck me eat meeeeeeeee! So wonderful my children. My grown up lust filled children..."

I could feel her pussy grab my cock but it was going to take more stimulation to bring me off anytime soon. So I held it deep in her cunt as her orgasm ebbed. Julie eased up on mom's breasts and they fell back against her chest with a soft slap. Our bodies were covered with a sheen from the perspiration, but as sweaty and tired as we were, we were also very sated. At least for now.

Mom rolled off Julie and I fell between my two lovely women saying,

"Well ladies. I think it is time we took a small nap. If I am to be stud for you I am going to need all the rest I can get. From what I can see I am going to be a busy mother fucker from now on!"

"OH!" Said Julie.

"I think you better rephrase that last line Brother dear! Don't you mean a busy Mother fucker and sister fucker?"

The three of us laughed till we were out of breath. Then we just wrapped our arms about each other and fell into a peaceful sleep.

My last thought were me thinking of waking up with my cock buried in either Ashley's or Julie's mouth.

Well It did not happen as I hoped. I did awake early in the morning Nature was calling. I had to pee so I made my way in the darkness to bathroom and fumbled in the black to open the lid. I am one of those considerate males I guess. Living with two women I have learned to lift the seat and lower it when I am done. About midway through my piss parade I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little and it was so dark I could not make out who it was. Then I felt a pair of lips on my shoulder and a whisper saying

"hurry up! I have to go too!"

It was mom. I had awaken her when I got out of bed and she followed me as she had a full bladder too. I turned my head and said.

"I will be just a minute my love. "

I felt her hands come up and caress me about my chest and her head rested on my shoulder She continued to whisper so as not to wake Julie, but would it really have mattered I wondered? I was to find out...

'I feel a little guilty about this Honey. " she said. " We should not be doing this. Then I remember feeling you as we made love and I get all warm and bubbly and it makes me want to just climb all over you and do it all again."

" I can honestly say that it did bother me too, for about ten seconds. Then my hormones took over and I was a stiff dick waiting to be consumed. I hope your not mad mom."

" Of course not Jeremy. I am just as much at fault."

"Tell me something mom."

"What Honey?"

"If your not upset about us doin it and your rubbing your hands all over my chest and kissing my neck between words, then why the fuck are we whispering?"

She chuckled softly do stay oblivious to She then reached over and turned on the night light, and I saw her soft warm naked flesh as she went around to my side. She looked my in the eyes and said.

"So I can have my soon all alone and fuck his brains out. Is that a good enough reason stud?"

All I could do was smile from ear to ear. My stream had stopped and she reached down and took hold of my cock, wanting to fill it with life so she could drain it from me.

"God Mother you are such a hot sexy lady. I only hope I can make you as happy as you have made me. Why don't you sit down on the seat and let your stud eat your pussy?

"Ouuuuue That sounds simply divine Jeremy. I think I would like that very much." Saying that she bent forward and kissed me with passion. I felt her tongue invade my mouth and her saliva mix with mine. She sucked on my tongue as if it were my cock. I felt her breasts as they crushed against my torso. My cock pressing against her nest. She had to lift a leg to straddle the toilet and it allowed my shaft to slip between her legs. I could feel her wetness as her pussy came down on top of my rampant cock. Mother moaned out an approval and Her moist pussy rubbed on my staff. I broke away from our kiss and with my arms under her armpits I picked her off of me and eased her down on the seat. Her hands were quick and she reached behind her and lowered the seat silently and then her cheeks hit the plastic top. I felt her stop, but I continued downward until I was kneeling between her thighs like a humble servant kneels before his Queen.

I spread her thighs and in the soft glow of the night light I could see the smile on her face. I was going to make love to her with my tongue, and love every second of it.

I looked down at her love grotto and I could smell her scent. Musty and sexy. Lust inhibiting for certain. My stiff cock attested to that. I spread her thighs and went at my task of love. I inhaled her aroma and I then moaned out my passion. I kissed the top of her moans and all around it. I then Kissed each thigh, down to her knees then back up. My hands massaged her soft pillow like breasts, rolling the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her head went back and she sighed deeply. I continued my oral assault by licking the hot flesh as I moved my head about her groin area. I kept away from her slit, wanting that for the last. I also knew I was teasing the fuck out of her and I guess that made me feel more like an experienced lover. It took all I could do not to dive into her pussy and swallow her up completely!

" Oh Jeremy. That feels so good. Your teasing Mommy though you naughty boy. Mother wants you to eat her wet cunt baby! Please Jeremy? Make mother feel soooogood. Eat mommys' pussy baby! Please?"

The teasing was getting me just as worked up, so I decided to taste what we both craved. I slipped my tongue into her soft folds of flesh and we both groaned. It was better than I had hoped. I could taste her juices and there was plenty of it too. I licked and sucked the flowing nectar and as much and as hard as I did, I was not able to lick it dry. Mother was cumming almost constantly. Her hands went to the back of my head and she pulled me into her quaking body. Her chest heaved as she sucked volumes of air into her lungs. It was hard to hold onto her breasts and eat her at the same time., so reluctantly I let go of her upper body and concentrated on the task at hand. Or should I say mouth? I tried to sink my tongue as far inside her cunt as I could. My nose was pressed up against her and my hands went under her ass to lift her up to give me better access. I was in heaven. I was eating the sweetest pussy in the world. Her labia were full and blood engorged. Her cum was flowing like a river into my mouth. I was drinking her and loving it.

"Oh Baby! Mother wants you inside her now! Please Jeremy. Give me your cock baby! Fuck me Jeremy. Fuck me son. Fuck your mommy's wet hot cunt baby!"

I arose and stood in front of her. My cock was at face level. She took it in her mouth and sucked it deep and moaned all around it. Then she stood and took me in hand and guided me to her secret cave. Mom lifted her leg up to the sat and she held my cock at her entrance and looked me in the face saying.

"Fuck me Jeremy. Fuck my aching cunt you sweet wonderful man."

Wow! I thought to myself. Mom just called me her man. Well I guess I was going to have to show her I was. I pushed forward and felt her pussy suck the head of my cock. Her arms went about my shoulders to steady herself. I felt her globes flatten against my chest. Her lips reattached to mine and her tongue pressed it's way into my mouth. We kissed as lover, filled with passion and desire. I could feel my cock making it's way into her wet pussy. In less than a minute I was buried completely in her soft pussy. Her labia were stretched around my cock and I could feel the wetness against my short pubic hair. I was balls deep for sure. I reached around to hold her waist steady and I started to slide in and out of her velvet grip. My cock was ready to erupt in less than a dozen strokes. Don't ask me how, but I held back. I wanted to try my best to make this wonderful loving woman cum a million times before I spewed my seed in her belly. My cock was slapping in and out and the noise was getting louder. Our hips slammed against each other and it was near the point of not caring at all. I felt mom's arms rubbing my back and scrapping her nails along my spine. Her hard nipples against my chest rubbing there hard rubbery ends all over. Her lips were kissing all over my face and chest. Kissing me softly and quickly. Little words of passion between kisses.

"Yes Baby Mother is so hot baby! Fuck me Jeremy. Fill me with that hard cock baby! Oh fuck yes. Fuck my wet pussy baby! Fuck mommy hard baby Make me cum all over that big hard fuck pole you big hard cock. Yes I am cuming again son. Cummmmmmmiiiiinnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!! I felt her pussy contract and release around my cock. I was pistoning in and out of her as fast as my balance would allow. I was near release and I could hold out no longer. With one hard final plunge I sunk my cock deep inside mother and erupted. Shot after hot creamy shot spewed from my cock. Filling her pussy with my seed. My mind went dizzy with delight. I saw the shooting stars and fireworks went off in my mind. I crushed her body to mine and felt her heartbeat pounding in her chest as we came together as one. One hot passion, lust driven couple. She continued to whisper in my ear telling me to shoot my load and fill her cunt with my hot cum. Telling me she wanted all my gooey fuck inside her. It triggered my senses and I shook from head to toe hearing her talk to me with such vulgar words. The flow eased up and Mom lowered her leg. This caused my cock to slip from her pussy and she immediately went to her knees and sucked my dribbling rod into her mouth. I could feel her suck me in deeply. Sucking the juices from the outer flesh. Drawing the cum remaining g in my deflating cock. Her mouth traveled up and down my cock as if trying to suck more life back into it. Her lips were all over my cock and balls licking and drinking in the perspiration and cum. Her hands supporting me as she did. It was almost as erotic as the sex we had just finished. Finally my cock was back down to it's regular small size. She relinquished it and stood to kiss me once again She then looked and me and in that same whisper said.

"Baby! I do not want this to end. I don't care what happens I want you and Julie and I want to make love to you both. I want to suck you and eat her and have you give me all your love. I do not want to stop baby! I want this cock in me al the time. Promise me Jeremy? Say I can. Please son?"

"Of course mother. I want this as much as you. I want to fuck you and Julie and I want to feel you suck my cock and cum in your mouth too. I want to experience all kinds of things and I want so much to please both my women. I may need some help as I could never outlast you both. I do know I am sure gonna fucking try though! Come on. Lets go back to bed. If Julie wakes up I am not sure I could get it up again for her."

We smiled and walked back to the bed, arms about each others waist. I could see her tits juggle as we walked and I knew I was like a kid in a candy store with a million dollars to spend. I was going to spend it all on my mother and sister too!. They had all the candy I wanted!

When I woke up I looked around and the only thing I saw through sleepy eyes was the clock. It had big red numbers that seemed to say "It is 10:25 Get out of bed you lazy good for nothing!" I groaned and let my head hit the pillow wishing it was an eight, instead of a ten. The girls were already up and no doubt busy doing morning things like dishes and coffee and making themselves beautiful. I smiled and thought "They are gorgeous enough as they are..."

I pulled back the sheets and my semi hard cock was looking right back at me. A quick trip to the can and he would be looking at the floor. I made my way to the toilet and then took a shower. It felt good as the hot water cascaded over my skin washing away the evidence of last night and yesterday. It would all flow away with the water to the sanitary sewers, but the memories are burned deep into my mind where they will stay for many years to come... I lathered myself up real good and was tempted to choke my chicken but... I thought better of it. I had two lovely women to help me relieve any pent up desires I would have, and I did not want to waste any gift I may have for them. I washed and rinsed my hair and then grabbed a towel from the hook outside the shower stall door. After drying myself I took my razor and shaving cream and did a close number on my face. I squeezed out a dollop of after shave balm and massaged it into my pores soothing the skin. I did a close inspection making sure I was done up proper then I headed for the kitchen I went into the kitchen and there was mom sipping her coffee, her eyes have closed and a dreamy expression on her face...

"Well hello sleepy head!" she said through slatted eyes. "It's about time... you rolled out of bed. Want some breakfast?"

"Sure! But I think a coffee is first. Where is Julie?"

"She is eating baby."

"HUH?"

" I said she is eating."

There was a smirk on mom's face and Then it cleared up. I bent over and could see my sister's feet under the table. She was eating alright. She was eating pussy. Moms' pussy.

"Mom! You nothing but a common fucking slut. So are you Julie!. A slut and a cunt eating dyke." I said it all with a huge grin on my face.

This got Julie and she was out from under the table in a flash. She stood up and took off after me. She was naked and her face was covered in pussy cream. I was laughing, keeping a good three steps in front of her when I made the corner. There I bumped into an equally naked mom, arms folded across her breasts...

We collided and landed in a heap on the floor. Julie just jumped on top of us and we rolled all over the living room rug. They were pitted against me and I didn't stand a chance. They had me down in a matter of minutes and soon I was looking up between my sisters thighs at her pussy. Mom was seated at my head, looking down at me over her ripe melons

"Well Julie I think we should teach this little loud mouth chauvinist a lesson. What do you think Hon?"

"Yeah Mom. Lets show this smart ass son of yours that he should not call us names."

Saying that Julie grabbed me by the crotch and held my scrotum in a vice like grip.

"Brother of mine. If you so much as move a muscle I will squeeze till you pass out."

I froze in place and then watched as Mom got up and went into the kitchen. She returned and was carrying some cotton rope and some tea towels. She wrapped the towels around each wrist and then each foot. I was then spread eagled and secured to the sofa and the two big Wing back chairs. A chair for each arm and the legs of the matching sofa held my legs in place.

Now that I was tied and they were certain I was not going anywhere they stood and looked down at me and the smiles on their faces told me I was in for it.

What "it" was I do not know.

"Well Mom! Now that we have Jeremy where we want him what shall we do first? Why don't we shave his groin for him? He wants us too. I think it only fair don't you?"

As she spoke Julie reached up and groped mothers tits. Rolling the nipple with her finger and thumb. Then she bent and sucked the tasty bud into her mouth. This brought a gasp from mom and she cradled Julie's head in her hands and mewed out her pleasure. Mom then got into the act and she took Julie's smaller breasts and began manipulating them. The women then turned facing each other and kissed. It was a passionate tongue probing kiss. Their breasts mashing against each other threatening to flatten them completely. You could not fit a piece of paper between their pelvis's. They were that close. Then Mom started to grind her pussy against Julie. Julie looked back and looked at mom saying.

"Oh God! That sounds like fun. But I think if we were to do that. Jeremy would be scratching his balls every five minutes and we wouldn't get him for any fun. I have a better idea honey. Why don't we just tease the little fuck for a while? Do you like mother's pussy rubbing yours Julie. You feel so wet Baby!"

Ooooohhh Yes Ashley! Let me feel your pussy against mine. Let me feel you Baby! Moe mother! MORE! Eat me? Get on your knees and eat me cunt. Just Like I did you in the kitchen. Get on your fucking knees you cunt eating cocksucking slut and eat your daughters cunt. Make me cum bitch! Eat my fuck hole motherrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Mom was ga ga and stood there open mouthed not believing what was spewing from her flesh and bloods mouth. She was flabbergasted.

"Julie Ann! Really You sound like a common whore."

"Thanks slut!! I was hoping you liked it. Not get on your fucking knees and make me cum with your tongue, or I will tie you up and fuck my big cocked brother!"

"Yes Mistress! As you wish." She said, bowing with submissiveness.

Mom gave me a little wink and dropped to her knees in front of my big sis and placed her manicured fingers at the opening of Julie's pussy. She craned her neck in a manner that allowed her to let me see her do Julie. I watched wide eyed as mom snaked her tongue out and lapped around Julies pussy. I could see the moisture glistening on the pussy that was no more than two feet from me. Mom looked at me and made a face that told me.

"Look at me son. I am eating your sisters cunt. I bet you wish you could fuck me while I did this don't you?"

It was those eyes as "blue as the sky" also telling me I had to wait here and watch. I peeked at moms tits and they were rising and falling with her rapid breathing. Her nipples looked like two pink fleshy bullets, ready to shoot me. I would gladly accept them. It would be the nicest way to get shot that I could imagine...

Mom continued to attack Julie. Her hands were mauling her ass cheeks and she slipped a finger up into Julies asshole. This made sis jump a bit, but her eyes stayed closed as she concentrated on cumming. Sis positioned her hands at the back of moms head and pulled her firmly into her cunt.

"Eat me you fucking cunt! Eat my hot, wet, juicy pussy mother. Eat me while my little punk brother lays there with a big hard cock that he can't even touch! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yes! Brother dear! Watch as our mommy submits to my hot cunt. Watch me as I fuck her face, and then I am going to drown this son fucking bitch with my cunt cream. Ohhhhhhhhhh Mother! You munch pussy sooooooo fucking good. Yes my lovely Ashley. Eat Julies plump juicy snatch. Yes! Yes! Yes cunt... Oh Fuck I am cummmming mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I watched amazed as mom slurped and sucked Julie pussy. Swallowing all her cum. Mother's face was awash with feminine oils and she held onto Julie's thighs for support and to keep her from breaking contact with her daughters spasaming cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.