Three Sums It Up! - Cover

Three Sums It Up!

Copyright© 2002 by The Enchanter

Chapter 1: Enlightenment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Enlightenment - A Mother, son and daughter. along with a few others enjoy all their bodies have to offer

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Interracial  

As I sit here and go over the last few months I can only shake my head and smile. I, have it, made, in the shade. I have a good job, three squares a day and a nice clean bed to sleep in. My laundry is taken care of, and all I need to do is pay room and board and do the fix it type things that need to be done. This would be enough for most guys, but I have an added bonus. I have two lovely sexy and almost always horny ladies that want me to satisfy them as often as I can.

So. Does this sound like a dilemma to you?

The two are women, are genuinely close to me in more ways than one.

One is twenty-two the other is thirty-nine. Me? I'm twenty one. The youngest of the three. Julie is the next and Ashley is the oldest. Oh Yeah! There is one more thing.

Julie is my older sister and Ashley is my mom.

The father does not matter as he has long since departed. We don't hear from him and to be frank, we do not really care to.

The way it started was a strange set of circumstances. My sister and I attended the same college and were only a year apart. She was graduating this next month and I had one more year to go. I did have the whole summer to bask and relax as I had a full scholarship. My sister on the other hand was not quite as fortunate. She was doing OK in most of her studies but one. It seems she was not doing well in political science. Her professor was the root cause to my being in the happy situation I was now in. Julie had to find a way to boost her marks and she went to see her professor after classes one day. I had said I would meet her and we could drive home together for the weekend, as we were about fifty miles from home. For some reason I was detained and did not meet her in the main lobby at the appointed time, so I went to the study hall where she was suppose to meet her professor. As I turned the corner I stopped dead in my tracks. I could see through the small window in the door. There was a clear path to the profs desk and what I saw made my eyes bug out. There was my sister holding and kissing her professor. I mean this was a real lip lock! Not a "thank you" kiss. This may not seem so far fetched to most, but what is the real kicker is that her professor is a she. Not a he! They held their embrace for a long enough time for me to realize this was not going to end there. I stood there and watched, as they finally did break apart. Her Prof, Helen was a very stunning lady about my mom's age and had a killer set of tits! She was dark black hair, almost blue-black and it was cut short, which made me think she was the aggressor. Up until then I had no idea that my sister was Bi. In fact I thought, like most brothers do of their older sisters, she was still a virgin.

What I saw next made me really stand up and take notice! Helen reached up and cupped Julie's tits. And spoke something, which I could not make out. Julie did not back away, but she did look a little confused. She nodded as if in concurrence with Helen and both ladies walked to the door. I slipped around the corner and out of sight. I waited until they were far enough ahead of me and followed. They walked out of the building and towards the faculty parking area. I assumed they were going to Helen's car so I high tailed it to my Mustang and sped around to the exit of the Professors parking lot. They exited the parking lot and headed away from me. I had guessed correctly. They were headed for the outskirts of town towards Helen's small bungalow in the suburbs. I followed a safe distance behind, not wanting to give myself away. I knew where Helen lived as I had followed her one-day a few months back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.