Faculty Cast Party - Cover

Faculty Cast Party

by Storytrade

Copyright© 2002 by Storytrade

Erotica Sex Story: 7 of the primary cast of the movie, the faculty, and a game of Truth or Dare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Celebrity   .

Following the opening of THE Faculty, 7 of the teenage stars from the movie decided to have a party up in Josh Hartnet's hotel rooms. Usher, the talented musician was there, along with the lovely Jordana Brewster. Clea Duvall, who played the brainy loner in the movie was also there along with Elijah Wood. The last two that arrived were Laura Harris, who played the alien in the movie and Shawn Hatosy, who played the high school quarterback. They were all relaxing, drinking beer and listening to music.

After drinking for over an hour, everyone was beginning to get a little tipsy. In fact Jordana was really drunk. Then someone suggested that they all play a game of truth or dare. Everyone agreed, although some of them were more willing than others. The rules were very simple, they would each take turns asking questions to one another, they could choose to answer a question or to take a dare, and anything was fair game.

The first person up was Shawn Hatosy. The red headed, slightly overweight actor, looked a little nervous, but choose to go with truth. So Clea asked him a question. She asked him if he had ever done any drugs before. He said that he had, but only a couple of times. Since Clea had asked the question, she was chosen to go next. Clea decided to choose a dare, which was given to her by Josh Harnett, an up and coming star. Josh decided to make things interesting, by daring Clea to kiss Usher. She went over to Usher and reached for his face, kissing him. The kiss lasted over 10 seconds and everyone looked a little shocked at how willingly she kissed Usher.

Josh was next to go, he choose to go with truth. Usher decided to ask Josh to tell everyone about his first time. Josh told everyone that he lost his virginity when he was 14. He had been out with a girl from school and things had gotten carried away, leading to their having sex. Unfortunately his parents walked in. After hearing the story, everyone in the room was staring at him intently and there was a sense of tension in the room.

Usher broke the tension, by choosing to take a dare. The dare was given to him by Laura Harris. Laura decided to dare Usher to go outside and moon everyone on the street. After getting up slowly, Usher went to the door and pulled down his pants, for everyone outside to see. When he returned, everyone was laughing really hard. He wanted to know what was so funny. So they told him, he had not pulled up his pants all the way, so they could still see the crack in his ass.

Shawn commented by saying that he did not need to see that. Then Laura said that while she did not need to see his butt, she wouldn't mind seeing Ushers' other side. With that everyone laughed. Then Laura asked him, if it were true what they say about black men? Shawn then asked what they were talking about. Laura said that she had heard that all black men were well hung. Usher just smiled, without saying a word. Then Jordana asked him to show them, but Usher just laughed.

Finally they got back to the game. It was Laura's turn this time and Shawn was asking the question, since she choose truth. He asked her how often she masturbated. She quietly answered that she did it everyday.

It was now Shawn's turn, he also choose truth, so Jordana decided to ask him how big his dick was. He said that he was not exactly sure since he had never measured, but he guessed it was about 5.5 inches. This caused a little giggle out of Josh. Shawn asked what Josh found so funny. Josh said that he couldn't help it, but 5.5 wasn't very big. Shawn then asked Josh how big he was. Josh said that he was bigger then everyone in the room and he was willing to put a wager on it. Laura asked him what kind of wager he was talking about. He said that if any guy was bigger then him, he would give any guy who had a bigger dick then him a blow job.

Then Jordana said something even more shocking. She told everyone that she was a virgin and that she would let the biggest guy in the room take her virginity. Everyone was stunned, first that she was a virgin and second that someone in the room would get to take her virginity.

Then Laura decided to set the rules. The guys would each strip one at a time, while Jordana would measure their dicks. Usher would go first, then Shawn, then Josh and finally Elijah.

Everyone was ready, so Usher slowly removed his pants, revealing a large tent in his boxers. Then all in one motion, Usher pulled down his boxers, revealing his large dark tool. With everyone in the looking room looking on, Jordana reached down towards Usher's tool and measured it with a ruler. Jordana then announced that Usher's tool was a nice 7.5 inches long.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.