A Saint and a Whore - Cover

A Saint and a Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My beautiful wife shows, what good wine can bring out in her. And we try to uphold these new lusts without wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Group Sex   First  

When I got home a little after four the kids were alone in our condo.

"Where's mommy? "

"I think she said something about shopping today."

"When will she be home?"

"I really don't know. Why don't we go to the beach for the rest of the afternoon. I could sure do with a swim to cool me off."

"Yeaaaahhh, daddy, let's go."

"We can have ice-creams, can't we?"

"You'll have plenty, sweetie."

So the rest of the afternoon was spent there, and I sure needed the cooling off, not from too much work, but from the hot pictures forming in my mind, showing different possibilities of what my lovely wife was doing, right now.

When we returned a little after six Helen was at home. She had read the note I had left on the kitchen table, and she had prepared a light meal, knowing that the kids would have eaten a lot of ice-creams and were not likely to be hungry. I noticed at once that she hadn't changed her clothes. She was wearing the same yellow summer dress that she had laid out in the morning.

"And of course your daddy has not made you do your homework, has he?"

"No, mommy, we went to the beach right after he got home."

"OK, kids, up to your rooms you go. Do your homework properly. I'll be up in a little while to check on you, and to see if you need any help."

The minute the kids were out of the kitchen Helen turned towards me. A brilliant smile was flashing in her slanted, diamond blue eyes, as she moved slowly towards me. To me it looked as if her movements were more languid and erotic, and there was a slightly vulgar sway to her narrow hips as she walked up to my chair.

"And you, my dear husband, is not at all curious, are you?"

"Of course I'm curious. How did it go?"

"For now, I'll only tell you that I'm exhausted, body and mind, my dear. As you see I haven't changed or showered since I came home. I wanted to give you a feel and a whiff, to make sure you are in the proper mood when we get to bed."

She stepped up closer to me, and with her hands she raised the hem of her dress, as if she was a whore in Follies Bergére, revealing a reddish, battered and swollen pussy, leaking juice down her thighs. Then she pushed my knees apart and stood as close as she could come. She put her arms round my head and pressed it against her breasts. My God, how she smelled. A pungent mix of sweat, juice, sperm and stale perfume.

"Touch it," she whispered, "but be gentle. It's a bit worn."

My God, she was sloppy. To me it felt as if her cunt was emanating heat. And yes, I could not think of it as a 'pussy', it certainly felt like a worn out cunt. She was wet on her thighs, her cunt and her sparse hair, and when I slipped a finger into her I was met with absolutely no resistance.

"Do you want me to shower now, or should I stay like this until we can go to bed?"

"Don't shower, for Heaven's sake. Where are your panties?"

"Alfred wanted them for a souvenir, and I couldn't say no to him, because I had just told him, that this was the last time."

"Why did you do that?"

"I'll tell you later, but I'll go upstairs to check on the kids now. Will you fix the kitchen?"

"Sure. And if you are that tired, I think you should go and take a rest on our bed."

"You know, dear, I think I'll do that. Might be good for you, too." With a mysterious smile she dropped the hem of her dress, and disappeared up the stairs with swaying hips, while I was left with the dishes, an unsatisfied curiosity, and a hard cock which I had to adjust, to feel a little less uncomfortable.

The rest of this early evening dragged along. The kids finished their homework and came down to watch a bit of TV. At about nine Helen joined us for a little while, and at half past nine she brought the kids up to their rooms and tugged them in. The lay out of our condo was perfect for a family. We owned the top third floor of this old city house, plus three extra rooms which were built into the attic, connected via an internal spiral staircase. This ensured us a bit of privacy, once the kids were in bed, and at least an early warning if, for some reason, they would come down to us.

While she was upstairs I turned off the TV and put a romantic CD on the player, and turned down the lights a bit.

"Oh, dear. I think my lovely husband is up to something." She was coming down the stairs with a broad smile on her face. She went to sit in the corner of our sofa, her legs bent with knees held together against the back of the sofa. "It was such a good idea, that I should take a small nap after supper. I'm quite restored now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.