A Saint and a Whore - Cover

A Saint and a Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My beautiful wife shows, what good wine can bring out in her. And we try to uphold these new lusts without wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Group Sex   First  

Some guys get lucky. And I'm one of them. I wish I could say for true, that it was due to my intelligence, insight in the human psyche, or any other ability of my brain. But it was sheer luck.

I saw her first on the day I was celebrating my 16th birthday with some friends, and I fell like an oak to a woodcutter's axe. A circus and a fair had set up tents in our little town, and we went there to have some fun. It was a warm, lovely night and suddenly there was this vision. She came walking across the grounds with two girlfriends, laughing and giggling, and her long, ashblonde hair was back lighted by the multicoloured neon-signs on the circus tent. Time stopped, the loud music and the noise disappeared, and from my bubble of total silence I watched her for the eternity it took her to walk five steps towards me. When she was right in front of me the noise returned like an explosion and time returned as if someone had hit the fast forward button.

She was almost as tall as I was. Very slim, the most incredible, slightly slanted blue eyes, and her long, blonde hair hanging below her shoulders. She seemed so full of energy, and although she was very slim and had very little to jiggle, everything on her seemed to move. Her skirt was dancing round her legs, a big lump of amber dangling from a silver chain, her hair swirling round her head, and the long, delicate hands and arms moving all the time. Those five seconds changed my life.

Up until that moment I had been rather shy with the girls, and still I don't know which divine power made me do what I did. The three girls had passed me by now, but I turned round, ran up in front of them and stopped with my arms stretched out. They stopped too, looking a bit confused.

"I don't know who you are, but you will be accused of murder, if I don't see you again. I shall wither away like a flower without water, and die from malnutrition and the most terrible diseases, caused by my sadness and sorrow." I whipped out one of the cards my dad had printed for me and handed it to her. "I'm Allan, and my life is lost if you don't call me." That's when I ran out of courage, and with a smile I stepped sideways and ran to join my friends. When I caught up with them I turned round and saw the three girls had turned too. They were looking at me from the distance, laughing and shoving elbows towards each other.

Incredible as it may seem, she called me two days later. Helen told me she had been intrigued by my bold approach. We met, fell in love, and though she was almost two years older than me, which means a lot when you are a teenager, the love stayed there, and eventually we got married, happily. Twelve years later we were still happily married, Helen was still the most beautiful girl my eyes could rest on, and the birth of two children had done no harm to her lovely slender body, perhaps only a slight increase in her otherwise small breasts. She had turned out to be a loving and caring mother, a devoted wife, excellent housekeeper and always a support for my career. A new and well paid job had us move to Copenhagen, and she did wonders to the large, old apartment we had bought in the student's quarter near the old university in Copenhagen centre.

If you had asked me then, if I didn't have any complaints at all about Helen, I should have denied this vehemently. In fact I had one, but of a kind you wouldn't want to involve your friends and family in. As far as sex was concerned I admit I found her a bit of a prude. Not that she didn't like sex, she certainly did. But she liked it clean, with love, and without deviations. Whereas I should have to admit, that my imagination sometimes would run wild, and I'd enjoy to masturbate in the bathroom, dreaming up perversions and wild acts that I'd love to do with her. And right at that time I was shown how lucky I really had been that warm summer's night so long ago.

We had been at a family party only a few blocks away from where we live. With the dinner we had lovely wines, and then drinks, coffee with cognac and all. As we were walking home through the old streets Helen was clinging to me a little closer than usual for her, and she made bold hints about what we were going home to do.

As we passed the last bar before our home, I said: "God, I could do with a Bloody Mary for a nightcap. Do you want one, too?"

I already had my hand on the door, when she said: "Oh, yes, why not? Let's be a little wild." At the bar I ordered the two Bloody Mary's, and told the bartender to make one of them double strength, which I handed to Helen. Only ten minutes later we had downed the drinks, and another two minutes took us home. Getting into our apartment I could feel, that Helen by now was fairly tipsy and in a very fine and erotic mood.

We practically tore the garments off each other, and quite out of character Helen whispered: "Ohhh, I want your cock in me, right now, no foreplay or nothing." I'm not the person to disobey an order like that, and for a while I fucked her hard, fast and viciously, until she suddenly started bucking under me, and screamed out a violent orgasm. The contractions of her cunt sent me off to paradise, and soon we lay beside each other, puffing and panting, enjoying the aftermath of a great fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.