Chrystal - Cover

Chrystal

Copyright© 2002 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Crystal was dumped in the bay by a drunk husband who thought he had killed her. She found shelter and real love and she and he built a financal empire and renovated a town dying of poverty.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest  

Later Pat announced that he and Crystal were going bathing in the nude on the beach and invited the others to join them.

Ann surprised everyone when she said "Let's do it!"

Everyone followed Pat and Crystal to the Florida room and shucked their clothes then walked across the back yard and into the warm sea. At first they all remained in a cluster feeling other bodies, running hands over private parts and kissing. Pat lead his mother Ann off a little distance and told her he wanted to nurse her tits again. She said "There is no milk in them now but it would feel good to have your mouth on them again." Ann had two big climaxes from Pat's mouth on her tits. Pat pushed her down until his prick entered her love cave, Ann moaned "We must not do this, its incest but God you feel good in there." Pat told Ann to let herself cumm and he would not spurt his seed in her, that would not be incest. Ann began plunging on him and soon had a climax. Pat led Ann to the beach and in the starlight they could see Tom sucking Chrystal's cunt. Pat's father was eating Ellen out. Pat pushed Ann down between them and placed his tongue in her. All three women achieved a climax at about the same time.

Pat said "It is time for a change of partners, Pop you do Crystal, Tom you do Ann and I will do Ellen." When all three women had their orgasm Pat said he was taking his woman to bed and fuck her. They all rinsed the salt water and sand off and went in the house.

Ellen and Tom passed Pat and Crystal's open door as they carried the sleeping kids to their bed in the living room. Pat was plunging in and out of Crystal dog fassion and she was making a huh sound as he hit bottom. Ellen whispered "Give you any ideas Tom?" Tom said "Dam right, let's get these kids to bed and try that ourselves."

The next morning at breakfast every one agreed that the evening before had been a sweet dream come true. Each lady said she was sexually replete and was going to be content for days. It was a different story that evening though, Ellen and Tom were on the couch after putting the children to bed with Rob in their room. Ellen got Tom's limp prick out and began kissing and sucking it. When it became hard she shucked her shorts and halter off and took Tom's shirt and shorts off and fucked him with the others watching. Tom was a long time before cumming in her. Ellen had a number of noisy climaxes before he did. The sight was so erotic the other two couples had sex with their partners on the floor.

Crystal was on her hands and knees and Pat was shoving into her from behind. Ann had mounted her husband and was riding his cock.

Afterward a content group talked and fondled their mates.

Tom, Ellen and the children left the next morning to go home. Pat and Crystal stayed one more day and left for their home.

A pump repair service in Charleston was closing after sixty-nine years. Pat went by there on their way.

Charleston Pump Service was in an old building in a shabby part of the city. There was a number to call in the front window. Pat called and soon a young guy driving a new Corvette pulled in behind Pat's Navigator. He got out and introduced himself and said he was the last of the family that owned the busisness. He said it had been closed since his father died two years before. The guy went on about how good the structure was and that a new roof had been put on the building only five-six years before. Pat interrupted him and told him he was not interested in the property, he was interested only in the machinery and the parts inventory. The man was disappointed but told them to look around then. Pat asked if there was an inventory list. The owner said that he had not bothered with listing that junk. Pat and Crystal went through the shop area. There was several hundred thousand dollars worth of machinery all in good condition. In the parts area they found over three hundred new motors and several hundred rebuilt pumps, most a popular type for ships. There were hundreds of new impellers and a large asortment of bearings. The guy had called over a million dollars worth of parts and machinery junk. He did not know what he had.

Pat and Crystal returned to the offices where the guy was waiting. Pat asked what he wanted for the building and all that was in it. The guy said the building had been appraised at near two hundred thousand but he might consider a bit less. Pat offered him one hundred fifty thousand and the guy took it.

Crystal uncovered a twpewriter and drew up a sales agreement. The guy and Pat signed and it was a done deal. Pat wrote a fifteen thousand dollar check for a down payment and they agreed to a closing date a month away.

They let Rob out and while he pissed and took a crap they talked. Crystal said "You just stole a fortune from a dumb ass, now we have the problem of getting the 'Junk' home. Pat said "That will be the easy part honey, the real problem will be making a place to put it all." "We must make that expansion of our building now."

They were after daybreak getting home, they just sacked out when they were there. They spent the next few days placing a contract for a large metal building addition to their present shop. Pat sold his travel trailer and hired an old school mate to move every thing out of the building in Charlston. The day before the closing date on the building in Charlston Pat and Crystal flew down and rented a car, they checked into a motel and had a fine meal and a good nights sleep. The addition to the shop was well under way and Pat's school friend was ready to send a crew to move the contents of the building. Closing the next morning took less than an hour. Pat had a cashiers check for one hundred thirty five thousand dollars. He was going to be short of cash but had arrainged a loan from the bank for enough to pay for the new building and the costs of moving the things from Charleston.

By the last of March the new building was in full operation. Pat had six more employees. Pat had a century's grime blasted off the building in Charlston and replaced the old wood windows and doors and sold it for three hundred and fifty thousand. He was out of debt at the bank and the pump repair business was running flat out.

Crystal was more valuble to the business every day, she made decisions without having to ask Pat. She was doing all of the billing, ordering of parts and the payrolls. Pat had hired a lady to take calls on the phone, she was learning to use the computer as well.

A Corps of Engineers bunkhouse barge was in a government sale across the bay. Pat took Crystal to look at it. The barge had been built fifty years before to be used as living quarters for a work crew working along the inland waterway. It was a hundred feet long and forty feet wide. It had been designed to house ten to twelve men. At one end there was a large lounge space and a kitchen galley with two tables that would seat six each. Then there was a big bunkroom at the other end. A large toilet and showers was in the middle and across was what might have been two offices with a complete bath and shower between.

The steel plate roof extended over a deck at each end with stainless steel handrails around them. There was a large diesel generator in the hull at one end. The ship's description said she was equipped with a ten thousand gallon fresh water tank and pump, and a ten thousand gallon sewage holding tank with pump. She had a five hundred gallon diesel fuel tank for the generator. There was central heat and air-conditioning.

The notes at the bottom of the discription said the generator was new and the water, sewage and fuel tanks were replaced with stainless steel ones when the generator was installed. The hull had been blasted and painted with epoxy paint that should last in excess of fifty years.

The weight of the barge was given.

Pat said the only bidders would be scrap dealers planning to cut her up for scrap. He had called and gotten curent scrap prices, they were cheep. Pat estimated the cost of cutting the barge up. He came up with a probable figure the boat would bring. Pat said he could buy the House Barge for something less than seventy thousand, he would enter a bid for seventy five thousand. He thought if he bought her he would spend about twenty five thousand more making it into a new home for them.

They got on the bidder's list and got a proposal form from the Corps office.

Two weeks later Pat was the high bidder for the house barge at seventy five thousand, as he had predicted the next bid was for seventy thousand. Pat paid for his boat and hired a Tug to bring his new home across the bay. He had been so confident that his bid would get the barge he had piling driven to nestle his boat against and moved the floating pier from the side to the end of his concrete dock. In two days shore power, water and sewer were hooked up. Pat and Chrystal began drafting the changes they wanted to make.

Three months later they lived aboard a luxury houseboat. Their bedroom was the whole area that been the bunkroom. There was a ships fireplace in it.

The bath had been stripped and a large shower, a garden tub and double sinks, both a comode and bidette were there in that space. From the master bed room the way to that bath was through a walk in closet with shelves for storage of linens. There were two bedrooms with a bath between and then the lounge area was a living room with a large ship's fireplace. The ship's galley was removed and a modern kitchen was installed with a large walk in pantry.

The steel walls were covered with thick Foam insulation and then covering that was oak paneling. Their home had lots of windows that let in daylight and was nearly sound proof from outside noises. It was easy to heat and cool.

In the case of a power outage the generator would start and then shut down when the power came back on.

If there was another severe winter storm, and there was sure to be one someday, they would be fine for weeks.

Pat sold the other houseboat for one hundred thousand.

Pat began to take Crystal to exciting places, he would take her for long weekends somewhere. Pat liked to gamble, he took Crystal to Atlantic City. Pat won forty two hundred playing Poker. Crystal lost the two thousand Pat had given her to play on at Black Jack. The next week she bought three computer games and installed them in her computer in the master bedroom. All three were casino type programs and taught her how to win at Black Jack. She played those programs every spare moment. Her quick mind began to understand the odds and feel of the game. When she thought she was ready she asked Pat to take her back again. That time she won twenty six thousand. She found that she could perceive the next card in the shoe and the dealer's hole card. She had an advantage. When she told Pat about her 'Gift' he bought a deck of cards and tested her, she named correctly forty five of the fifty two cards when face down.

Pat warned he to hide her tallent, the casinos were aware of persons possessing ESP and would not let them play. He told her she could make a lot of money if she made her wins apear as luck.

Crystal found that she could get breif glimpses into people's minds. She could sense those that were lying to her and those that were sincere. She could feel those that she could trust and those she could not. Crystal's ESP developed rapidly, she could read the minds of strangers.

Crystal met several that seemed to keep her from going into their mind. She could see only a bright emptiness behind their eyes. She felt a clear film between her and them that would not let her through yet she felt that person to be in her own mind.

Crystal began finding all she could concerning ESP in her computer. She learned a lot but got no clue as how to create that shield for her mind from others. There was going to be a geathering at her city for those with ESP on a Saturday a week away. There was a number for her to call to get the details. She called and got an answering device. She gave her number as requested. In only minutes her phone rang, the caller ID showed the call was from a 'Not available ' phone. The caller was a woman and she asked if she was speaking to Crystal that had called and left this number. Crystal told the lady she was. The person on the phone identified herself as Stella and asked what she could do for her. Crystal told her she was interested in attending a meeting of persons gifted with ESP, she wanted to learn more about it. Crystal said she had recently discovered that she had that talent.

Stella said that a meeting was to be held the next Saturday at her house and Crystal was invited to join a gifted group for that morning. Crystal wrote the address down and got directions.

She told Pat what she wanted to do later. He was supportive of her efforts to learn more about her gift.

Crystal was there promptly at nine AM Saturday morning. Five women and two men were already there. Stella Graham had let her in, Chrystal felt Stella delving in her mind as soon as she was inside. Chrystal could not penetrate any of the others shield. All of them were in her mind though. Nine others were admitted in the next fifteen minutes, all but two were keeping a shield between her and their minds. Crystal found she could get into a young girl's mind and a balding middle aged mans mind. She found the girl to be only sixteen and already well versed in sex, she was from a large family. They were mostly boys and had been pleasuring her sexually since she was eight years old. She was bright and self-assured. Crystal thought she was very beautiful. Her name was Jeri Dixon and she lived in a shaby part of town. Jeri worked part time at a Diner close to home, that was how she had bought a ten-year-old Jap made car and some nice clothes. She was still in high school and would not graduate for two more years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.