Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Lucy knew she wasn't dreaming this time. Karen was at it again. The teenager's hand was creeping inside the crotch of her panties. What the heck thought Lucy. Let her do her thing. It actually felt pretty good and if the older woman could ignore the source of this pleasurable experience she might as well enjoy it. Lucy was pretending to still be asleep but she moaned and squirmed involuntarily and then Karen knew she was awake.

"I didn't realize you were enjoying yourself," said Karen pulling her fingers out of the woman's pussy. Humiliation was what she wanted to inflict, not pleasure.

"That's why I tried to keep my mouth shut," said Lucy. The older woman didn't know what had happened between last night and this morning to change her attitude but she wasn't going to put up with much from the teenager this morning. It was time to get up anyway. She slipped out of the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Well, aren't we feeling sassy this morning," Karen remarked. "It shows you what happens when I try to be nice to my slave."

"I'm your blackmail victim, not your slave. Let's leave it at that."

"No, let's not leave it at that," Karen declared. She got out of the bed and moved toward Lucy. Lucy wasn't sure what Karen intended but she decided to hold her ground. The girl must have seen the determined look in Lucy's face because she stopped short and just glared for a bit. Lucy saw a bit of uncertainty on Karen's face and she began to wonder why she had put up with this girl's shit for three minutes much less three days.

"I have to get ready for work, Karen. Say what you want to say now or it will have to wait until I get home."

"I'll have plenty to say when I'm good and ready," said Karen. The young beauty turned and stomped out of the bedroom. She slammed the door on the way out and then a few moments later Lucy heard another door slam, presumably to Barry's room.

So much for her decision to try to understand Karen thought Lucy. In one way Lucy was glad she'd finally come out on top in a confrontation with Karen. It showed the little bitch she wasn't going to be a complete door mat despite her blackmailing. On the other hand Lucy knew Karen was capable of stirring up a lot more trouble for this show of rebellion.

After showering and dressing Lucy went downstairs to start the coffee pot and to brew some tea for herself. She was surprised to find Barry up already and drinking his morning cup.

"Couldn't sleep," Lucy asked as she put the kettle on to boil.

"I was sleeping fine until Karen woke me up bitching about something you did or didn't do. I can't figure which."

"I guess she got up on the wrong side of the bed," said Lucy. "I can't imagine what she's talking about." She walked over to where Barry was sitting and bent over to kiss him on the cheek. On impulse Lucy decided to kiss her son on the lips. It wasn't the type of kiss a mother normally gives her son. She coaxed Barry's mouth open and thrust her tongue inside. Barry responded readily returning passionate kisses of his own. He started to rise from his chair but Lucy stopped him.

"I want to try something," she said after breaking the kiss. It was something she hadn't tried even with her husband. Lucinda Wyatt went down on her knees and reached inside the fly of her son's pajama bottoms. Barry's stiff prick emerged gripped in his mother's hand. She got her first close up look at her son's adult prick. It looked so pretty. She just had to kiss it and suck it.

"Whoa, Mom," said Barry who divined her intentions. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

In answer to Barry's question Lucy crawled between her son's sprawled legs and engulfed his prick inside her gaping mouth. Barry gasped as he felt his mother's warm, wet mouth surrounding his thick cock. He was a little concerned that this was something Karen was forcing his mom into but no, Karen would have been there directing things. He decided to just sit back and enjoy. Barry was no connoisseur. He wouldn't have been able to tell if the woman sucking his cock was experienced or a novice. The young man just appreciated the gesture. He placed his hand at the back of Lucy's head to give himself the illusion that he was controlling the action but no force or pressure was being applied. "I'm not sure what's gotten into you, Mom," said Barry. "But I hope it stays there."

Lucy heard her son's praise and redoubled her efforts. This isn't so bad thought the matron. She felt a momentary pang of regret that she'd always refused to please her husband this way. Well, it was too late to please her husband but it wasn't too late for Lucy to gain some new experience and to please her son at the same time. Lucy could feel Barry's prick begin to swell. Yeah, Barry was about to cum in his mother's mouth and she intended to swallow every drop. This is one load of sperm that little bitch won't get Lucy thought as she gulped her son's tribute and felt it slide down her throat.

"Thanks, Mom. That was great," Barry said enthusiastically.

"My pleasure," Lucy responded. "Any time you feel the need is all right with me." It amused the woman to think that Karen might not get the morning fuck she'd be expecting from Barry.

It didn't occur to Lucy until later on at work that there might have something wrong with her behavior that morning. Of course, she'd been pleased that Karen was finally on the losing end of a confrontation but Lucy hadn't given a second thought to going down on her own son and presenting him with an open invitation for more of the same. That was certainly wrong, wasn't it? Lucy resolved to ask Beth about the exact suggestions she was listening to. She was now realizing she should have critically examined any offer of help from Beth especially since the younger woman was very open about being Karen's friend. Lucy rationalized that it was desperation that caused her to jump at a chance to deal with Karen.

The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully but that didn't prevent Lucy from worrying about how she would broach the subject with Beth. The last thing Lucy wanted was a confrontation. After all, Beth might indeed have Lucy's best interests at heart. There just had to be some adjustments made so she wouldn't have this abnormal desire for her son. It would be too embarrassing to explain what she'd done just that morning and it was with a great deal of nervousness that Lucy arrived at Beth's apartment that afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.