Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Lucy was having the weirdest dream. Beth was in the dream and she was talking to Lucy but Lucy couldn't understand what she was saying. Then Lucy began to feel the most delicious caresses. Did the dream mean that Beth wanted to make love to her? Lucy decided she wouldn't mind that at all. After all, it was only a dream. She spread her legs to give Beth better access to her cunt. Lucy moaned in delight as Beth caressed her vulva. The pleasure was so intense that Lucy came right away.

The orgasm was what woke up Lucy. She was surprised to discover that she wasn't being caressed by a dream hand but a very real one. Her nightgown was hiked above her waist. It wasn't Beth caressing her. It was Karen. Lucy grabbed Karen's arm and tried to push it away but the girl was too strong.

"Get your hand away! I don't like that!"

"Yeah, sure," said Karen. "You could have fooled me by the way you were cumming." She pulled her hand out from beneath the crotch band of Lucy's panties and sensuously licked the woman's juices from her fingers.

"I was having a dream. I thought what you were doing was part of the dream. I didn't know it was you." The girl never missed a chance to humiliate her thought Lucy.

"It must have been quite a dream," said Karen. "Who was in it?"

"That wasn't clear," said Lucy. "Some anonymous man, I guess."

"Tall, dark and hung, huh?"

"Yes," said Lucy. "Please, don't." Karen was still uncomfortably close and now she had hooked a leg over Lucy's legs which prevented her from moving away.

"I made you cum. Now you have to make me cum."

"I can't," Lucy whined. "This isn't right." She pushed at Karen but Lucy wasn't very effective.

"You and I already know I can make you do what I want. But I've decided to wait until you starting begging me to make you do things."

"That will never happen," Lucy promised.

"We'll see," said Karen. She smiled slyly as if she was withholding some great secret from Lucy. "Kiss me nicely and I'll let you go."

Yesterday Lucy would have been totally disgusted with Karen's demand. Now, it seemed the least objectionable condition Karen was likely to come up with in order to be released from her embrace. Lucy knew Karen wouldn't be satisfied with just a peck. She moved her lips against Karen's lips and let the teenager take the lead. As expected Karen immediately used her tongue to coax open Lucy's mouth. Lucy found that if she closed her eyes and pretended Barry was kissing her she could really get into it. The mature woman used her own tongue to play with Karen's and she actually felt a stirring in her loins.

"Wow," said Karen when they broke the kiss. "If I was a guy I'd be fucking you right about now. Are you sure you want to stop?"

"Yes," said Lucy. She blushed at Karen's "praise." She hadn't wanted to excite the girl. She hadn't wanted to get excited herself.

"Ya know," said Karen. "Sometimes I wish I was a guy. Not forever, just temporarily." She giggled. "I just read a story about a pretty school girl who had a little secret. In every way she was female except she had a little extra equipment, a nine inch prick and a set of gonads the size of ping pong balls. She went around seducing her girl friends and knocking them up. Yeah, I wish I was her. When Barry wasn't fucking me in my cunt, I'd be fucking pretty girls with my prick. I'd be fucking you right now making sure you were pregnant and then making sure you had my baby."

Lucy shivered as she began to see the picture Karen described. She'd rather die than admit it to anyone but it was kind of thrilling to imagine. "You said you'd let me go if I kissed you."

"Sure, baby," said Karen and moved away. "Are we going to do some more belly dancing today?"

"Yes, I think so," said Lucy. "Beth wants me over for another session this afternoon. I thought I might practice when I get back." Baby? The woman almost preferred to be called Lucy over being called baby. It made it sound like she was Karen's girl.

"Good," said the teenager. "Tell Beth we need a more advanced tape. The stuff on the first tape is too easy. I'll probably be using it while you're gone."

"I'll tell her," Lucy promised. "I'm going downstairs to start the coffee."

"Great," said Karen. "I'm going to go get in bed with Barry. I'm sure he'll want to fuck me when he wakes up. Shall I tell him to save some for you?"

"No!"

"Fine," said Karen and walked out the bedroom door.

"Damned brat," Lucy said aloud and headed for the kitchen. She idly wondered if that teenager had ever been spanked. Karen certainly needed a spanking badly. The older woman sat down at the table while the coffee brewed. Karen hadn't been able to shake up Lucy as badly as she had the morning before. It wasn't as if she'd gotten used to Karen's harassment. Lucy hated every moment of it. She wondered if the subliminal programming was already having a positive effect on her attitude. Yeah, that must be it. That and Beth's delicious herbal tea had to have something to do with it. To heck with the coffee. Let Barry and Karen drink the coffee. Lucy reached for the kettle. She was going to stick with that tea from now on. If only Beth would allow her to take a copy of that CD home with her she'd be making even faster progress. Lucy decided to ask Beth about it on their next appointment that afternoon.

Lucy took a morning walk and then reviewed the aerobics tapes she'd purchased over the years. Now, she remembered why they were gathering dust on the entertainment center. They were just too boring after a week or so working with them. She went back to her bedroom and found Karen doing the basic belly dance steps in front of her bedroom TV.

Lucy did some stretching exercises and then joined her.

"Come in, Lucinda. You're a bit early but the tea is ready to pour," said Beth. The young woman was dressed simply again in a skirt that ended a couple of inches above the knees and a casual top. Still, Lucy thought Beth had a regal bearing, almost like a queen. Lucy was glad to be in Beth's apartment. She looked forward to being there now and was anxious to don the earphones.

"How are you making out with Karen," Beth asked. "Did my talk with her do any good?"

"She's still being a pest," said Lucy. "According to her, she's holding to the letter of the agreement by not acting up with me in front of anyone else."

"That's Karen all right. Did you get a chance to review the belly dance tape?"

"I did," said Lucy. Impulsively she got up and demonstrated the few dance steps she'd learned. Beth laughed and applauded.

"That's wonderful," she said. I'm going to have music for you to dance to the next time you're here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.