Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Lucy was going to have to avoid Karen or go crazy. But how was that going to be possible when the teenage blackmailer was now living in Lucy's home and had free run of the house? Lucy felt like she was losing grip on her sanity. She was faced with so many situations that couldn't have been imagined in her worst nightmares. Now they were destined to be commonplace until she was rid of that girl. It was hard to believe that less than 24 hours had passed since she first set eyes on Karen.

As Lucy came up the walk she noticed Barry's car was missing from its usual spot in the driveway. Good, they're gone for a while Lucy thought. Maybe she could think clearer if she were alone for a while.

"Did you enjoy your walk," Karen asked as Lucy stepped through the doorway. The woman didn't try to hide her disappointment that she wasn't alone. Worse yet, she had to deal with Karen again.

"Where's Barry?"

"Barry likes to hang out with his buddies on Saturday. You should know that. Male bonding and all that, I suppose." Lucy did know that but she'd been counting on Barry to protect her from Karen.

"Do you know when he'll return?"

"I told him to take the whole day off if he wanted. My goodness! We don't want to wear out the poor boy with the sexual demands of two horny girls. Do we?" Lucy blushed deeply. Yes, she was one of the two horny girls making sexual demands of Barry, much to her shame. If I were just a horny girl I might have an excuse, Lucy thought, but I'm a mature woman and Barry's mother.

"I'm going to take a shower," Lucy said finally.

"Oh, good," said Karen enthusiastically. "Then we can do some more female bonding."

"Barry told you to leave me alone. He made you promise." Lucy was beginning to feel panicky again. Barry wasn't home to provide some measure of protection.

"You really didn't expect me to keep that promise now did you," said Karen with a girlish giggle.

Lucy didn't think that needed answering. She already knew Karen was a deceitful bitch. "I'm going to take my shower," Lucy repeated and started to walk away.

"Did I give you permission to leave?" Lucy stopped short and looked incredulously at Karen.

"I don't need your permission to do anything in my own house. I ought to..."

"You ought to what, Lucy, start acting like the lady of the house? You gave up that title when you declared your servitude to me. I'm the lady of the house. Get used to it!"

"You're not the lady of the house. I won't-Barry won't let you. He told you to leave me alone. I'm going to tell him what you said." Lucy felt near tears.

Karen laughed. "I'm going to tell him what you said," she mimicked. "You sound like a little girl. You and I know that if we hadn't been interrupted this morning I'd have you jumping through hoops by now. Barry won't be able to stop me. He's a loveable guy and he doesn't like to play rough. He doesn't like unpleasantness or confrontations. I'm just the opposite as you can see. The fact is I have Barry wrapped around my little finger."

Lucy was afraid Karen was right in her assessment of Barry. She couldn't have imagined that Barry would ever have allowed his girl friend to treat his own mother in this way unless he was under Karen's influence. It looked the more she resisted the more pressure Karen would apply. As long as that tape was hanging over them there wasn't much to be done. If Karen tried something really bad Barry would stop her. At least that's what Lucy hoped he would do.

"May I go now," Lucy asked.

"Yes, you may," Karen answered. "Dress nicely. I have someone I want you to meet."

Lucy cringed. She didn't want to meet any of Karen's friends. She didn't even want to be seen in public with this strange girl. "Are we going someplace?"

"No, she's coming here." Resigned to the inevitable, Lucy merely nodded and continued upstairs. She usually didn't dress up around the house but rather than risk another fight with Karen, Lucy dressed as if she was receiving a special guest. Lucy was glad she did because a fashionably dressed young woman was waiting with Karen.

"Lucinda Wyatt, meet Beth Brown," said Karen providing the introduction.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Wyatt," said the woman. She looked to be in her early twenties, had long blonde hair and stood about five feet seven inches in height. Lucy murmured a pleasantry in return. Despite her initial good impression Lucy was highly suspicious of Beth because of her apparent friendship with Karen.

"Why don't you two sit down? I'll get the tea," said Karen and left the room. For the first time Lucy noticed that Karen was trying to be halfway polite. Thank goodness she'd put some clothes on Lucy thought. Lucy wished she'd been told the purpose of Beth's visit.

"What work do you do, Ms. Brown?"

"Please, call me Beth. I'm still in school, actually. I'm working in two masters' degree programs, one in psychology and the other in marketing. To put bread on the table I act as a personal trainer."

Impressive, thought Lucy. She wished Barry was attracted to Beth or someone like her instead of some maniac like Karen. Personal trainer, huh? Does Karen think I need help to get back into shape?

"Tea for two," Karen called and poured out the tea. Lucy sipped at the tea. This is delicious she thought. It was an herbal tea blend. Normally Lucy was a coffee drinker. On impulse, she gulped down the entire cup, a decision Lucy immediately regretted. It didn't exactly make her look good in front of Beth or even Karen. Beth didn't seem to notice and Karen poured Lucy another cup. I'll just enjoy this cup thought Lucy. It made her feel so relaxed. The apprehension she was feeling to meeting Beth was slipping away.

"Was this tea in the kitchen," asked Lucy. "I'll have to ask Barry where he got it."

Karen nodded toward the guest. "It's a gift from Beth," she said.

"It is? Thank you so very much, Beth. Would you mind telling me where I can purchase it?"

"I'm so glad you like it, Mrs. Wyatt. It's my own secret blend so you can't purchase it in any store but I'd be happy to send another package to you when you run out. I feel so relaxed with a cup or two after a stressful day."

"It's relaxing and delicious," Lucy affirmed. "Call me Lucy, er Lucinda. You could make a fortune selling this tea. I'm a loan officer with a bank. I'm mainly in consumer loans but I have contacts with some venture capitalists."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.