Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

"What are you guys doing?" Barry was standing at the kitchen door holding some bags of groceries. The women were embracing each other and both were naked. Lucinda and Karen jumped away from each other when they were surprised but Karen was laughing and Lucinda was acting dazed.

"We were just playing girl games," said Karen. "Weren't we Lucy?"

"No," she said, shaking her head as if in complete disbelief. "No," Lucinda repeated. The distraught woman burst into tears and ran from the kitchen completely disregarding her clothing still lying on the floor.

Damn! thought Karen. The spell had been broken. She'd have to start mind-fucking Barry's mom all over again. Well, it was easy this time and it wouldn't be difficult the next time. Karen was sorry she hadn't planned a whole day alone with Lucy. Then the old hag would have been under her thumb permanently with nothing Barry or anyone else could do about it. It would be nice when Lucy was her personal pussy licker. The young teen loved to have her pussy licked but Barry didn't like to lick her pussy beyond her first cum and that was pretty hard to hide from him.

"I wish you'd leave her alone. We had some fun yesterday but now things are getting out of hand."

"I'm sorry, baby," said Karen sincerely. "But she was mean to me first. Remember?"

"Yeah, yeah," Barry said. "I know that but you've more than gotten your revenge and she is my mom, you know."

"You know I love you, honey. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or your mom. You know that."

"I don't know that," replied Barry. "I wish you'd give me that tape. Then I'd know."

"If I gave you that tape you'd probably just tell Lucy to make her feel better, right?"

"Well yeah, I think so," said Barry. "She's feeling pretty bad right now."

"Then she'd kick me out, right?"

"Yeah, I guess it's safe to say she'd kick you out pretty fast."

"So, I'd better keep the tape hidden for now. A girl needs security, you know."

"Look, Karen. I don't want you trying anything with my mom when I'm not around. I'm not going to let you completely fuck her up, understand?"

"I understand," Karen replied. "If she leaves me alone, I'll leave her alone."

Barry sighed. "Okay," he said finally. He wondered how long Karen would stick with that promise. Probably not for very long, he thought. "I'd better go calm my mom down. She looked pretty upset."

Karen giggled. "She's not so upset that a good fucking wouldn't take care of it."

"I don't think she wants that any more," said Barry. Didn't his mother say just yesterday that she didn't want anymore? Not that Barry would object if she changed her mind. He began to suspect incest was a lot more prevalent than he first believed. Fucking relatives was hot stuff! That thought made him think of his sister Amy. Amy had the same body type as her mother and was already struggling with her weight but that didn't bother Barry. Would he try something with Amy? Would she be willing? Jeez! His thinking had really taken a sick turn since he met Karen. Now every thought about his mother and sister was sexually charged.

"Trust me. She does want it," Karen declared confidently.

Barry shook his head in disbelief. He'd better go find his mom before Karen had him believing that line. The young man picked up his mother's night gown and robe and headed to Lucy's bedroom, rather his bedroom. Barry didn't think he could get used to sleeping in the master bedroom. He knocked on the door and entered. The young man's mother was lying on the bed crying.

"Are you all right, Mom?" Lucy seemed startled when she heard her son's voice but she didn't move to cover her still naked body.

"Go away please, Barry. I want to be alone. I want to die." Darn! He hadn't seen his mom this depressed since the breakup with his dad.

"Don't talk like that, Mom. Everything's going to be all right. I told Karen to lay off. She said she would." Barry sat down on the bed beside his mother and started gently stroking her hair.

"And you believe her?" Lucy shook her head. "You don't have to be here. I'm all right now and I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me."

"Uncomfortable, Mom? What do you mean?"

"Karen says you're totally disgusted with me for what I've allowed to happen. It's something very easy for me to believe because that's what I believed already."

"More lies, Mom. Don't believe Karen. I've never been disgusted with you and never will be. I love you as much as ever."

"I wish I could believe that," Lucy said dejectedly.

"Well, believe this," Barry said and placed one of Lucy's hands over his hardening prick. He knew it was desperate but it was the only thing he could think of to do besides spouting platitudes. Lucy began stroking his prick right away making it harder. She finally started being interested in him being there. Karen was right thought Barry. Mom does need another fuck.

"Oh, Barry. I need it. Please fuck me." She looked at her son with a hopeful expression praying that she wouldn't be rejected.

"Well, just lie back and spread your legs, lady 'cuz here I come," said Barry smiling down at her. Lucy was taken aback by the crude way Barry had spoken to her but she was thrilled nonetheless. The middle aged mother could feel herself becoming wet as her very own son stripped off his clothing. She immediately obeyed Barry's instructions and lay back with her legs spread. He's treating me like a common slut he met on the street thought Lucy and that made her even happier. Barry didn't bother with any foreplay or kissing and plunged his prick into her slobbering cunt. Instinctively the young man knew the right way to treat his distraught mother. This wasn't going to be a mercy fuck with someone you felt sorry for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.