Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

"Take that camera away from her," Lucinda yelled.

"I've already thought of that, Mom," said Barry. "The tape that was in it is gone."

Lucinda glared at Karen. She wasn't sure what the little bitch had seen or if she had seen anything. Still, she had still been in the house when Lucinda and Barry had been making love so the worst had to be assumed.

"What do you want?" Lucinda asked. "We don't have much money so blackmailing us is a waste of time."

"Relax," said Karen. "I'm not after any money. I just need a place to stay for a while. I had a fight with my dad and he kicked me out of the house."

"I'm not surprised," Lucinda replied. "We don't have any room."

"Don't give me a line of shit, lady. There's plenty of room in this house. Ten people could live here with no problem and there's only two now."

"Well, I guess you can use Amy's room until..."

"Listen, Lucy," interrupted Karen. "I'll make the room assignments around here. Oh, have I touched a nerve here?"

Karen was watching Lucinda turn three shades of red. Lucinda absolutely hated being called Lucy. She hated being called Lucy for as long as she could remember. Even as a child, no one got away with calling her Lucy. But now Lucinda was silent even as she seethed in anger. Even easygoing Barry flinched when he heard his mom being called by that hated nickname.

"Just tell me what you want," Lucinda demanded.

"Well, the only bed big enough for Barry and me is in the master bedroom so we'll be using that one. You can sleep anywhere you want otherwise."

"That is out of the question," Lucinda declared. "You've invaded my home, violated my privacy, assaulted me and blackmailed me. Now you want to kick me out of my bedroom. Do your worst, you vile bitch! I'm not moving!" A stand had to be taken. There was no telling how far this girl would push if Lucinda stood passively by. If she only knew!

"I don't think we have any choice but to cooperate, Mom," said Barry.

"Oh, I don't know," said Karen. "Maybe she wants those pictures emailed to her bosses at the bank."

Lucinda shuddered. She was a loan officer at a major bank and would certainly be fired at any hint of scandal. Barry was right, of course. There was no choice but to cooperate.

The defeated mother shrugged her shoulders and marched off to her bedroom to clear it out.

Lucinda looked at the clothing in her closet. There was too much to move to Barry's room. That's where she decided to stay while Karen was a "guest." It was mostly all too small or just out of style. Most of it would be put in boxes and carried out to the garage. Lucinda certainly didn't want that awful bitch handling her belongings.

Barry helped his mother move her stuff into the garage and into his room. Her son tried to apologize again for the fix they were in but Lucinda smiled and shook her head. Wasn't she as much at fault as Barry?

Lucinda just hoped that Karen would be gone by the time her daughter was due back home. She decided to just lie low and not give that dreadful girl any excuse to torment her again.

There was a restless night ahead for the unfortunate woman and it was not because she was spending the night in a strange bed. Lucinda hadn't changed the sheets on Barry's bed and she could detect the scent of her son's sweat and cologne. Guilt and embarrassment came with the realization that she was being sexually aroused by these odors. Lucinda longed to have Barry lying with her at that very moment, learning to please him in any way he wanted.

Lucinda woke up late Saturday morning which was unusual for her. Well, she couldn't be blamed based on the previous day's events. There were dishes in the sink so Barry and that girl had already been up. A little bit of coffee was still in the brewer and she got herself a cup. Lucinda didn't think she'd much appetite after all that had happened but a growling tummy forced her to concede she was hungry. A bowl of cold cereal would have to do. The unfortunate lady had just poured milk on her cereal when she heard a sound behind her.

"Good morning," said Karen. The teenager was standing in the doorway with a warm smile on her face. She was completely naked. "Don't let me stop you eating. They might get soggy," she added.

Lucinda felt butterflies in her stomach now. "I think I just lost my appetite," she responded. "Where's Barry?"

"I sent him on some errands. He'll be gone for a while. It gives us a chance to be alone together and chat a bit."

"I don't think we have anything to say to each other. You made yourself quite clear yesterday."

"Well, there were some matters I wanted to discuss with you with Barry gone but since you don't seem to care I'll wait until he gets back."

Lucinda was immediately wary. "What do you want to say?" It was best to listen to this little bitch for now. No harm could come of it. The situation had already gotten as worse as it possibly could.

"I know you'd like to strangle me. Right?" Karen sounded cheerful and conversational as she began to stroll about the kitchen. She seemed to be showing off, proud of her body and her nudity. There was no question about Karen was attractive. Her small breasts barely bounced as she moved her trim, athletic body. The teenager wore her dark brown hair short like a pixie.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure," Lucinda said frankly.

"I'm going to give you your chance. Stand up."

"What?" What was she talking about? Lucinda was getting frightened. Karen was acting bizarre again. It might be something that even Barry wouldn't put up with but he wasn't around to protect his mother. Despite her misgivings Lucinda stood up. She'd already experienced the teenager's nasty temper and didn't want her to start up again. Lucinda expected a bit more humiliation but she thought she could handle it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.