Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Lucy Wyatt wanted to die. She just wanted to die. After what she had just witnessed there didn't seem to be any point to living. She and her family had been totally corrupted to the point of complete moral degradation.

The day had started badly and it just got worse as the morning wore on. Lucy felt nervous and irritable. She couldn't concentrate on her work either. The poor woman decided she was going through drug withdrawal from something put in the tea. She couldn't imagine the motive if that was the case. She was already a helpless pawn between Karen and Beth. What more did they want? Lucy had plenty of sick time accumulated so she decided to plead illness and go home early.

She saw Karen walking up the driveway as she pulled on to her street and Lucy didn't think anything of it. She just hoped to avoid the girl and go straight to bed. When she walked into the living room and found her children in an incestuous coupling Lucy saw her whole world dissolved into shambles.

The distraught woman in the beginning had tried to place all the blame on Karen but it was now obvious Barry was no less guilty than his girl friend. Barry had obviously seduced his sister and with no assistance or coercion from Karen. Karen had been the provocateur perhaps but Barry had certainly managed to take advantage of every situation to the benefit of his libido. Absolutely shameless! There was no way he could explain away his shameless behavior after taking advantage of his little sister. Lucy was no less hard on herself. Wasn't she the most mature among all of them, the authority figure? Lucy knew that if she had acted her age and kept her wits none of this would have happened.

Lucy had been walking aimlessly for a while and finally looked up to realize she was more than a mile from home. She decided it was fortunate she wasn't driving because she probably would have wrecked the car by now. Not that she cared for herself any more but she didn't want anyone else hurt or killed because of her inattention. Lucy was walking in the general direction of the college and decided to keep on walking that way. Beth lived in that direction. She had to talk to someone and Beth seemed privy to everything that had gone on so far. There certainly wouldn't be any risk in trying and besides, Beth might offer Lucy a cup or two of her special tea.

Doubts kept crowding Lucy's mind as she walked toward her destination. Should she call first? She wasn't even sure if Beth was home. Would Beth accept an appointment if Lucy called first? Would Beth turn her away if she just knocked on the door? These and other doubts gnawed at Lucy's mind but she knew she couldn't turn back. She just couldn't deal with what was going on in her home. When Beth answered the door she didn't seem at all surprised to see her.

"Please come in, Lucinda and sit down. Would you like some tea? You're lucky you've caught me home. I've only been here a few minutes." Lucy sat down while Beth walked in and out of the kitchen, talking about trivialities without really expecting a response. She seemed so efficient, so confident and so beautiful. Her life seemed so perfect while Lucy's was a mess. Beth seemed so in control. Lucy had always thought she was in control but it was all an illusion. And those legs, Beth's beautiful legs. How Lucy longed to touch them and caress them.

"Mistress," Lucy suddenly blurted out.

"Excuse me, Lucinda. What did you say?" Beth had stopped in mid stride while carrying in the tea service.

"I said mistress." The middle-aged matron slipped from the chair to her knees. How right it sounded to Lucy's ears especially when addressing Beth.

"Would you mind explaining yourself?" Beth sat down and poured herself a cup of tea. She didn't offer a cup to Lucy.

Lucy sighed and tried to gather her thoughts. "Karen said I was a natural slave and that I longed to have a master. She claimed to be that master. For a few moments she had me convinced that it was absolutely true. I was absolutely amazed how easily I was persuaded. Of course, I resisted but the more things piled up on me the more I wanted someone to take control of me and tell me what to do so I wouldn't have to think or have any more responsibilities.

"I finally decided that Karen was right but she was wrong, too. I am a natural slave but she is not my mistress." Lucy heart was pounding so loudly she was sure Beth could hear it beating. "I am a slave," she declared. "I am your slave." She reached out to caress Beth's leg but Beth scooted her chair back.

"I've not accepted you as my slave yet," said Beth calmly. "Besides, a slave must never touch her mistress' person unless given leave to."

Lucy nodded. There was so much to learn if she was lucky enough to become Beth's slave. To heck with her career and family. The children were old enough to take care of themselves. They could have the house if they wanted. All that Lucy wanted to do was serve Beth.

"Now tell me everything that has occurred since the beginning and leave nothing out."

Beth nodded and began to speak. She remained on her knees since she wasn't given permission to sit in the chair again. Lucy told Beth the facts from the moment she'd burst in on her son a week before. God, it seemed like a lifetime ago. There was little Beth didn't know but there were a few details she'd not been aware of and she asked clarifying questions.

It didn't take long in the telling but when she finished her narrative Beth rose out of her chair and began to pace the floor furiously. She was clearly angry and disgusted because of what she'd been told. Lucy would certainly understand if Beth told her she wasn't even fit to be a lowly slave. Finally Beth said, "I never should have allowed things to go this far." She seemed to be talking to herself. Lucy wanted to ask Beth what she meant but she knew slaves shouldn't speak unless spoken to. Lucy wanted to show Beth she could learn to be a good slave. "You've had a rough day," Beth said finally speaking to Lucy. "I want you to go into my bedroom and rest. You may use my bed but you're not to leave until I come and get you. I have to make some phone calls and I don't wish to be disturbed. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress," Lucy responded. She rose from her kneeling position, walked straight into the bedroom and closed the door. Inside Lucy found a very feminine but cluttered room. She wondered if she should straighten it up first but then decided that that would not be obeying her mistress. The older woman undressed and crawled under the covers of the rumpled bed. It was so exciting to be in her mistress' bed. She hoped Beth would be there soon to begin teaching her slave hood. Lucy didn't she'd be able to rest very well but she was soon drifting off to sleep. She felt safe. She felt warm. And the sheets were so soft and...

Lucy didn't know how long she had slept but awakened when she heard the bedroom door open. One look told Lucy that things hadn't gone as Beth wanted them to. She appeared nervous and agitated. Lucy began to regret barging in on this young woman's life and trying to unload her own troubles on Beth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.