Jumping Through Hoops - Cover

Jumping Through Hoops

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother bursts in on her son and his girlfriend. Bad move.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Lucinda Wyatt was glad to be home early. The extra hours she'd put in at work had paid off and she was able to start an early weekend. She noticed her son's car was in the driveway. It was summer and Barry was kicking back before starting his sophomore year at the local college. He must not have gone to the beach like he planned thought Lucinda.

He wasn't in the living room or the kitchen so he must be in his bedroom. Lucinda was about to knock on Barry's door she heard a squeal of feminine laughter on the other side of the door. My god! He has a girl in there with him. Throwing open the door without knocking she saw a completely naked girl straddling her equally naked son.

"What do you two think you're doing," bellowed Lucinda.

Barry looked startled but the girl only appeared annoyed.

"I think we're fucking. What does it look like to you?"

"Get up and get out of here this instant!"

"Wait! Wait!" the girl yelled as she sped up her rhythm. "Shit! You made him lose his boner. And I was almost there." The girl cried in frustration. "Fucking bitch!"

Lucinda was startled. She wasn't accustomed to being spoken to in that manner and certainly not in her own home. She'd certainly talk to Barry later about his choice of companions.

"Get dressed and leave. I want you out of here now!"

"Maybe you should go now, Karen. I'll call you later," said Barry.

"I'm not going anywhere," snapped Karen. Karen got off the bed and strode up to Lucinda. The girl was shorter than the older woman with a slim, boyish but athletic build and small breasts. Lucinda tended toward the Rubenesque. She was overweight but not obese with a body that men called voluptuous. The woman always did have a weight problem and her large breasts always attracted the most attention, which was a cause of considerable embarrassment at times for Lucinda.

Lucinda stepped back as Karen approached. Despite the height and weight advantage Lucinda started to feel a bit intimidated by the naked teenager.

"Why don't you get the fuck out of here and leave us in peace?"

"How dare you speak to me in that manner! This happens to be my house and you are here without my permission. You are a trespasser."

"Well this happens to be Barry's room and I'm here with his permission. You're the trespasser."

"This is my last warning, young lady. I'm going to the telephone right now and calling the police. If you're not out of here by the time the police arrive you will be arrested."

Karen walked around Lucinda and blocked the door.

"Get out of my way," Lucinda demanded.

"Fuck off!"

Lucinda gaped and then turned around to look at her son. He was just sitting there looking like an interested observer. Why wasn't Barry helping his mother to rid of this monster? There would be hell to pay for his disloyalty. For the first time Lucinda began to have doubts about her personal safety. Until this girl could be gotten rid of it would pay for Lucinda not to escalate the confrontation. Perhaps she should apologize and then call--

"You sure have big tits. Are they real?"

"What! What did you say?" Lucinda couldn't believe her ears.

"Are you fucking deaf? I asked... Never mind!" Karen reached out and grabbed Lucinda's breasts. "Yeah, they sure feel real. You're not taking Bovine Growth Hormone, are you?"

"No! Please don't touch me. Look, I'm sorry I disturbed you. I want to go now."

"You're not going anywhere until we're through talking. Let's take a look at your tits."

"Oh no! Please don't! Barry! Help me!" Lucinda wanted to fight Karen but now she was too afraid. She watched in amazement as her blouse buttons popped off and her bra exposed by the teenage lunatic. Barry finally got up and walked over but it was just to take a closer look at the action.

"She's quite a cow, isn't she," Karen said as Lucinda's blouse was slipped off.

"No, she's beautiful. You're beautiful, Mom."

Lucinda was surprised to hear praise from her son. She noticed that Karen acted surprised also. Lucinda was grateful that Barry wasn't adding to her humiliation even if he wasn't doing anything to prevent it. She should have been paying more attention to Karen. By the time Lucinda realized her breasts had lost their support it was too late and her bra was snatched away. Lucinda crossed her arms over her breasts in an effort to hide them. She did a poor job.

"Look at those udders," laughed Karen. "I bet you never went hungry when you were sucking on them."

"I guess not." Barry started chuckling.

"Stop it!" Linda yelled trying to reassert her authority.

"I'm sorry, Mom," said Barry. "I always knew you were good looking. I just didn't realize you were so sexy too."

"I guess he really does think you're sexy," Karen commented. "Look at his prick."

The humiliated mother looked down. Barry's prick was slowly becoming erect. I'm sexually exciting my own son Lucinda thought with horror. She'd forgotten about Barry being naked.

"Let me leave, Barry. Please!"

Barry ignored his mother's pleading and embraced his mother.

"Gosh, Mom. This is kind of a fantasy come true." Lucinda was helpless to resist. What was normally an affectionate embrace between mother and son became sexually charged. The distraught mother tried hard not to react when her son's erect prick prodded her belly as Barry hugged his mother to him. Karen took that opportunity to come behind Lucinda and yank down the older woman's slacks and taking the panties down with them. Lucinda gasped as her son's prick caressed her pubes.

"Oh, jeeze! I almost came right there," said Barry.

"No, don't! Let go of me! This isn't right, son. I don't want this." Lucinda was close to tears.

"Don't believe her, Barry. She's sopping wet down here." A gasp and squeal from Lucinda let Barry know that Karen was groping his mother. Lucinda wanted to kick Karen but her pants being down around her ankles prevented her from moving.

"Barry, I'm feeling faint." Lucinda allowed her weight to rest on her son more and more. Barry quickly half carried and half dragged his mother to the bed and laid her down on the mattress. As her legs rested on the bed Karen took the opportunity to pull off the rest of Lucinda's clothing.

"Are you feeling better now?" At least Barry was acting concerned.

"I'll be all right in a minute. Let me cover myself," Lucinda begged.

"To hell with that, Barry. Fuck the bitch. She wants you." Karen was intent on urging Barry on.

"Is that true, Mom? Do you want me? Can I really make love to you?" Lucinda looked into the handsome face of the young man only inches from hers. If only he weren't my son thought the distraught woman. It had been so long since she'd been to bed with a man. Lucinda had long since given up on finding a replacement for her husband, Barry's father. Most men she attracted were of the type that thought big tits meant an easy lay. She'd give anything to meet a loving man who was as handsome as her son.

"Send that awful creature away. I beg you."

Barry looked up at Karen and nodded.

"Fine," said Karen to Barry's unspoken request. "I'm not going to interfere in any mother-son bonding." She picked up her clothing, walked to the door and opened it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.