Reprimand - Cover

Reprimand

by Marduk

Copyright© 2024 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: the story of a woman that let herself got to pot is told by a friend that if she wanted to attract she had to lift her game, she was given a card for a beauty salon - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   .

“Liz you must do something about your appearance, since you broke off with Trevor or he broke off with you, you have let yourself go to the dogs, your appearance is terrible, you won’t attractive anybody till you forget how you feel and straighten yourself up; I have the name of a very good hairdresser and a cosmetic professional,” her friend snapped. “Now if you still want for me to consider you a friend, take these business cards and arrange for an appointment”

Eliz stood in front of her mirror, totally nude, she was shocked the mirror revealed a woman who had gone to pot, her hair was a mess, her tits just hung like stretched canvas, her stomach was revealing a pop belly and the hair around her cunt was more grey that dark brown like it once was. In a way the image shocked her and she could now understand her friend’s comments. She gave a grunt and opened the bedroom side drawer and took out a small diary and opened the page where the photos were kept. They were taken several years ago by Trevor who she had met at a conference and who fucked her regularly and he had taken a photo of her and she one of him, she certainly gave the impression of one that would attractive, her tits were well formed the grin on her face was pure pleasure, there was no pot belly and the hair around her cunt was a deep brown, not counting the cum colouring that still lingered in the hair, after all it was mere minuted since he emptied his load over the hairs of her cunt. ‘Yes I have some work to do’, she muttered to herself as she replace the diary. ‘So Eliz’, she muttered as she picked up the beauty specialists card her friend had given her, ‘Off to the specialists we now go”.

It was going to be appointment after appointment, she took the photo Trevor had taken of her and said that she would like to be as close as possible to matching, the specialists just shook her head and said she would do her best, and that she did so a couple of months later and after a large financial outlay Eliz was satisfied, the hair was well done, her tits were lifted and firm, there was no pot belly and even the hair around her cunt now was the colour as indicated in the photo, now to put it all to the test, she thought as she dressed to attract.

During her association with Trevor he told her he had visited a so called coffee lounge only to find it was a Middle Eastern smoking room and the understanding of what he would call a coffee lounge was not there, whether they made a coffee he didn’t know. Eliz smiled this would be the place to check out her new appearance and dress, so braless, a low cut blouse and definitely no panties she opened the door and stood for a few seconds till one of the men present and there were six engaged her. “Can we assist you?” one asked. “I noticed the sign it said ‘coffee lounge, and I fancied a coffee’, she purred. The men immediately chattered in a language that naturally she didn’t understand till the same man who had addressed her asked. “What sort of coffee would you like?”

“Cappuccino, nice and hot with two sugars”, she smiling replied. Immediately there was another private chatter till again the spokesman for the group gave a nod and addressed her. “I can accommodated that, however would you care to join us, it will take a few minuted to brew?” he smiling said. She returned his smile and walked towards the group and shortly found herself in the centre of the men; English was not their language and all they did was smile and chatter in a lingo she didn’t understand, but their physical action she did, the physical actions she had really come for, just a smile of encouragement and her blouse was open, her tits bare and her hairy cunt totally on display.

Coffee what coffee? That was the last thing on Eliz’ mind or the men, they had never come across a more co-operative woman and for men who followed the Islam mythology she was their ultimate woman. They fucked and fucked again. Eliz responded with equal enthusiasm, any vocal acknowledgement was non-existing as her mouth was constantly sucking a cock. They emptied their balls, in her and over her, they mauled her tits and sucked and pulled her nipples. For two hours they worked, they turned her over and fucked her bum, they double dipped her and no matter where those cocks were Eliz accommodated, finally naked and exhausted the men feel into a heap. Minutes past till she gathering her clothes which consisted of a blouse and skirt she stepped over those collapsed forms. She smiled at the undrunk coffee.

The distance to her abode was short; Trevor had told her that the coffee lounge was not far. A hot shower, a long shower for she was covered in the contents of their balls and then into bed to gather her strength for the next agenda that her new self would dictate.

That answer came with a business card that fell out of the drawer where she kept her underwear, an item of clothing that she had no intention of wearing. She picked it up and as she read it she recalled Trevor has mentioned a massage parlour, a small private one that always seemed to be short of a more stable staff, this was the business card. She recalled him saying that he could not get the same woman each time he went. “Bloody awkward” he said. “I like my balls yanked while I am being sucked off and I have to tell that to every woman that is on duty, a real pain” She wondered if the parlour was still in business for it was a couple of years since Trevor was on the scent. “Well all I can do is ring”, she muttered for if Trevor was right the women at that parlour gave a full service, they fucked and sucked and that is what I want, she smiled as she dialled the listed number.

The phone rang for some time till a male voice answered. She asked if it was the ‘Blue Tinge’ parlour. The male voice said it was but it had changed its name but was still in the same location. Her next question was there a vacancy for a woman;; the answer was very quick, ‘Yes I do have a vacancy would you like to made an important”, her reply was ‘yes please’.

What surprised Eliz the most was that she was accepted without any demands, like she expected a strip and maybe a fuck, but nothing, maybe he had other things to attend to, all he wanted from her was the days she was available, what times she would like to work and her wages; she didn’t question the hourly wages for Trevor had told her the real rewards were a private arrangement with the customer and after being introduced to the other women on duty that day, they told her that after a back massage the client was offered, a topless front massage for fifty dollars or a full nude for seventy five; when she asked if there was a further request the women just smiled. She was given the ok for the days she requested, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, afternoon shift and midday till five when the parlour closed.

There was no work uniform so, as she came for one item, fucking she wore a nice white coat, like a professional, naturally nude under it and she met her first client, a business man, nicely dressed, but the surprise was when she entered the room after he was shown where it was to meet him sitting on the massage table, nude but it was what he said that did surprise her. “My name is Warren, I have only a short time so here is a hundred dollars for a suck and a fuck” Second passed and then smiling she removed her gown and said. “I think I can accommodate that”, it was his turn to be stumped for that reply he was not expecting, all he could mutter was “I am glad you don’t shave I don’t like women who shave their cunts”, with that he lay on the table.

She may not have had professional training but she knew what sort of massage men coming to this parlour wanted and she knew, the same as Trevor did that a touch up and then a good massage of a man’s balls would not go a miss and this client was no different, as soon as his balls were touched he immediately open his thighs and lifted himself up so she would have a better area to work and as she squeezed, pulled his gasps and moans showed appreciation, till after playing with his cock and feeling it harden and grow she suggested that it would be more comfortable laying on his back.

“My you are nice and big, my cunt is really going to appreciate its thickness and length”, she commented as she sank her mouth over its length, while working his balls, she sucked till her saliva has oiled it sufficiently for a fuck, then with her client giving off grunts of appreciation, she climbed onto the bed, inserted that length into her eager cunt and the ride began. In and out that length went; she sank down until not a frackon of cock was visible, He worked as hard driving his length as far into her cunt as he could, she leaned forwarded so he could maul her tits and drag her nipples into his mouth and so they fucked. She knew he was about to blow and dropped hard onto that throbbing cock so every drop would exploded in the utter depths of her cunt, she hated condoms and wanted to feel the ultimate burst.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.