Opening Night - Cover

Opening Night

by Jammes

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: The hard work is done, it's time to play. Two lovers look for assistance in celebrating.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   .

The music was loud and energetic. Susan and I had opened this new club in town and we were very pleased. Every where we looked we saw smiling people dancing and having a very good time. The line to get in was stretched out around the block. This was one of our most successful openings in years. I looked over at my beautiful dark haired partner. She was 24 about 12 years younger than me and looked very sexy in her black dress. She is tall with long shoulder length hair, a pair of very sexy legs and a dynamite figure. The dress she was wearing showed off her delightful cleavage. Even though I had seen her bare tits hundreds of times I was still entranced by the view. She looked up from watching the crowd and noticed the open admiration on my face. She smiled and stretched her body showing it off to me. "Down boy," she said with a grin. "The night is young. Besides didn't you say that you want to find somebody new to join us tonight?" I nodded. It had been a few weeks since anyone had shared our bed. I scanned the crowd; a familiar tightness in my belly and a tightening in my balls indicated my growing excitement.

It had been a few weeks since Susan and I had invited anyone to share our bed. Sex with Susan was great but I really enjoyed the variety of new and different partners on a regular basis. Susan was my soulmate in this. If I were foolish enough to insist on monogamy between us I would soon see her leaving me in her dust. At first in our relationship we had kept our new partners separate from the other but over time we had discovered the pleasure of sharing. Not that either of us would turn down a chance encounter without the other but having both of us in the room made it much nicer. We had also come to the conclusion that while three was definitely company, four usually meant a crowd. While it was occasionally enjoyable with the right set of partners, almost invariably there would be some tensions or previously hidden jealousies that either could or definitely would make the evening unpleasant. So we usually picked someone out and as long as the other didn't gag at the sight of the chosen one we moved in for the kill.

You would be surprised at how easy it usually was. Either we had an instinctive feel for the type of person who would say yes or we were just phenomenally lucky. Very few of the people we approached ever said no. Of course the fact that Susan was an absolutely gorgeous woman and that I wasn't half bad looking myself certainly helped. We basically took turns. One night Susan would pick and the next night would be my turn. All in all I think I usually came out ahead in the deal. I'm 100% straight so I always picked a woman. Susan is extremely bisexual so she picked out a guy about half the time and another woman the other half. When there's another guy in the room we basically get half a woman apiece, but it's more than made up for on the other nights when I get two women! Sure some of the guys are bi but not me. I don't mind it when the guy Susan picks out offers to suck my cock and I'd be lying if I said I never took him up on it, but when it comes down to it I much prefer that my threesomes be me with two women.

So I stood there with a beautiful woman beside me looking for another beautiful woman to share our bed. Susan had the most recent pick so now it was my turn. I had a small smile on my face. Our clubs generally attract the younger crowds so I had dozens of beautiful women to choose from. I looked around at the bright smiling faces and the taut young bodies filling the dance floor. I picked out and rejected several before I saw her. I grinned and nudged Susan. "Check her out." Susan looked at where I was pointing. A very pretty girl had climbed up on one of our larger speakers and was dancing to the music. She had attracted a crowd of male admirers as she moved sensuously up on the makeshift stage. "Mmmm, I wonder how old she is," Susan said. "I would say she got in here on a fake ID for certain." I nodded and called one of our security personnel over. "Once the song is over go over there and check that girls ID. Bring her over to our table when you find out it's fake." He nodded and moved away into the crowd. I took Susan's hand and led her to our reserved table. It was somewhat removed from the crowd and we could talk without shouting during the songs. We sat down and sipped our drinks. In a few minutes the burly guard approached out table with the girl in tow carrying an ID card in his large hand. The girl looked a little scared but defiant. She was hustled into a chair and Carl the security guard handed me her ID. I took a good look at it. "Thanks Carl, I'll call you if we need you ok." "Sure thing Mr. Brown," he said and moved off. I looked over at the girl. Up close I revised her age down even lower than I had thought, but my appreciation only grew. She was a pretty little thing with shoulder length light brown hair and a cute elfin face. She was wearing a tight white top that showed off her small firm tits and red hip huggers clinging tight to a really nice ass. She obviously liked to show of her figure and I was deeply appreciative. "Well, my dear if I am to believe this card your name is Sarah and you're 22 years old. If I go by my eyes, I would say your name starts with L and you are barely 16 if that old." The girl looked startled. "How did you..." She trailed off as she realized she was about to admit her guilt. "Susan leaned forward. You shouldn't wear a ring with your initials on it when your pretending to be someone else honey." The girl rubbed the ring on her right ring finger and flushed. At the same time her jaw took on a stubborn cast to it. So she was surprised again when I laughed and tossed the fake ID on the table in front of her. "Go ahead, take it back," I said kindly. "We can get into a lot of trouble for selling drinks to minors but I don't think we will have any problems tonight, at least at this table. Would you like a drink?" The girl just sat there in complete surprise. I waved a waiter over. One of the advantages of owning your own club is the speed at which you get served. "Get us some refills George and get the lady a..." The girl looked at me blankly. "Make it a...Lemon Drop George." "Sure thing sir," he said and moved away.

Susan leaned forward turning the full power of her blue eyes on the girl. "So, what is your name honey?" The girl looked uncertain for a minute but you could see her decide to come clean. "Lucy, my name is Lucy," she said. "That's a delightful name," Susan told her. "I'm Susan, and this is James." We smiled at her. Just then the waiter came by with our drinks. Lucy picked up the drink I had ordered for her and took a hesitant sip. She exhibited satisfaction with the taste and took a larger drink. I reached out and touched her shoulder lightly rubbing her back. She seemed a little surprised but didn't move away. "We saw you dancing up on the speaker over there," I told her. "You looked like you were really enjoying yourself." She smiled. "Oh yes, I love to dance." "I bet you really enjoy the way all those men were watching you too," Susan said smiling. Lucy smiled. It was obvious that she enjoyed the attention we were both giving her. "Oh, I love the way they act. Men can be so silly sometimes," she said with a sideways look at me. Susan laughed. "Yes, they can be. You can tell that James is interested in you right?" Lucy looked at me and blushed, but smiled and didn't drop her gaze. I smiled back. This was going well. Sometimes we got a girl who was too embarrassed to even speak and sometimes we got brazen sluts who practically stripped right there at the table. All of which I enjoyed of course depending on my mood, but tonight I was enjoying the combination of innocence and interest I was feeling. It was obvious that this girl was not very experienced but was willing to gain some. I continued to rub her back and shoulders. She continued to smile at me. "So do you two run this place?" she asked.

I looked over at Susan and we smiled at each other. "Yes, this place and six others just like it," she told Lucy. This is our newest club. "Wow, you have six other places like this?" she exclaimed. "That must be great!" "It sure is," I replied. It took a lot of hard work but we have really enjoyed it. "So everyplace you own is exactly like this one?" she asked. "Exactly, from the design on the bar to the dance floor to those speakers you were dancing on to the apartment we have here. About every three years we come up with a new design and remodel each club. Lucy looked impressed, then something I told her penetrated. "Apartment, you have an apartment here?" "Yes," Susan responded. "We literally live here in the club. When we move from one city to the other we just throw a few things in a bag and head out. Once we get to the next club we have our place all over again." It's very convenient and since we move around a lot it's far better than the hassle of finding a place in every city we open a club." Lucy nodded, obviously impressed. I leaned over to her. "I see you've finished your drink. Would you like to check it out?" She looked a little nervous, frightened even for a few seconds. Then she straightened up and smiled back at me. "Sure, I would love to."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.