Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The room was dimly lighted. Laurine stood in the middle, feeling as if she were on stage. Looking around gave her little information to support that odd sensation.

The room had only a few overhead lights, colored all the hues of the rainbow, and a giant overstuffed chair. The director had told her it didn't matter how she dressed as long as it was sexy.

She thought she'd succeeded well in that respect.

Her hands pressed out imaginary wrinkles in her dress. It clung tightly to her body. Under the thin fabric she felt the garter belt and the band of the silk panties. She shivered a little when she remembered she'd put on the crotchless panties. The customer wouldn't even have to undress her to get to her tight little cunt.

The girl looked behind her to check if the seams of her net stockings were still straight. They were. She knew she was a knockout in them. There was something about stockings with seams that made her feel horny. She wanted to parade around for a man, his eyes drinking in her beauty.

The director had given her a few ideas, but mostly he just encouraged her to use her own imagination. That was lots better. She could do things and feel some pride in them--pride and not a little satisfaction when it really got a guy hot and he fucked her extremely well as a result.

She turned at the sound of the door opening. She couldn't see the man who entered. He was cloaked in shadows.

"Please, Miss. To the center of the room," came a low, calm voice.

She walked out to the very center of the cleared area. She noticed it was directly in front of the chair and all the lights were aimed down at one particular spot.

"Now what?" she asked.

The man came and sat in the chair. He was as nondescript as a human could be. There was nothing about him that was out of the ordinary.

"Start dancing. Would you care for some music?"

She didn't see what he did but low strains of, music began. Holding her arms out to him, she said, "Come and join me."

"NO! Dance!"

So she danced. She thought it was a little wasteful of him to make her dance alone. He may have been John Q. Nobody but having a man in her arms as she danced and being in his was a lot better. Still, she found the music to be stimulating.

The beat was heavy and she began responding to it. As the tempo picked up, she spun and whirled, her dress flaring out from her waist. She knew the man was getting a great view of her legs, all the way to the crotch. For once, she knew the stockings would have an even greater effect. Her legs had to look simply super in them.

The lights began swirling with her. The colors shifted according to some sort of pattern she couldn't figure out. Not that it mattered. She was lost in the music. Dance, dance, dance. Her entire world became wrapped up in her performance.

She began sweating. The room was too hot for her. A quick touch at the top button of her blouse and it came free. Spinning, her tits pressed firmly against the blouse. A sudden spotlight hit her chest. She knew it revealed the twin points of her nipples poking firmly into the cloth.

Deciding to give the man a real treat, she began slowly stripping. She didn't know all the techniques. Improvising as she went, she knew she would give him the sight of his life.

The buttons were all freed on her blouse and the tails in her hands. All the time she was slipping out of the blouse, she was turning and spinning, bobbing and letting her tits bounce freely in front of her chest. The red of her nipples traced out invisible little figure eights in the air.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

The man sat, impassive. She continued her striptease.

Holding the tails of the blouse in front of her body, she suddenly turned and looked back over her shoulder at the man. Her pink tongue slipped from between her lips and made a slow circuit around. There was no question what was on her mind. Sex. And lots of it. She was inviting the man to respond.

There was no word from the chair.

She pulled one perfect shoulder out of the blouse and let the fabric slip down her arm. Then the other arm sensuously followed. She was lithe, athletic. Her body flowed like quicksilver in the ever-changing rainbow of the overhead lights.

When she was totally naked to the waist, she suddenly turned and faced the man. Her back hadn't fully promised what she delivered. Her tits were gorgeous. Firm and high on her chest, there wasn't the slightest sag. They were young and beautiful and begging to be popped into a mouth and sucked.

The man still didn't respond.

The music began to pick up in tempo again. The melody carried the girl away. She began dancing faster and more acrobatically. Once, while she was slowly pulling down the skirt around the curves of her ass, she'd almost stood on her head looking back through her legs at the man.

He'd been treated to the sight of her tits silhouetted by the light, a completely erotic view of an incredibly sexy young brunette. She held the pose for only an instant, then spun away.

In a circle, she danced. At first she rejoiced in the freedom from her clothing. She wore only the stockings, garter belt and panties. Then it was only the stocking and garter belt.

She threw her crotchless panties to the man in the chair.

As the lights flared and then dimmed again, she saw he was jerking off. The look on his face was indescribable. Never had she seen a more aroused man. He obviously was getting his rocks off in a big way.

That seemed to goad her into even more erotic dancing. She felt the sweat running down her body. The tiny tracks were turned into silver and gold by the lights over head. Her feet swished as she moved lithely in front of the man. Let him jack off. She'd show him that there was something more attractive waiting for him.

She slipped to the floor, her knees pointing toward the man. At first, she kept her legs together. Then, slowly, she separated them. The man was given a full view of her stockinged legs and all of her bush.

The lights blinking on and off caught and refracted the tiny dew drops of her cunt juice. Her pussy mound was already beginning to moisten from her own lust. This dance was strenuous. It made her use all her muscles. Limber as a willow, she wanted to fuck now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.