Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I never was so humiliated in all my life, Bill! Honest!" She told her boyfriend.

"You mean he actually beat you and tied you up and then fucked you with a riding crop up your ass? My God, I never thought it would get this rough!" He leaned back and ran a hand through his thick hair. "I'm going to pull you out. You can't stay in that insane asylum any longer."

"NO!"

Her sudden response to being deprived of Love, Inc. astounded her. She couldn't work it all out in her head but she actually was becoming addicted to the place. She enjoyed most of her customers.

And the Nazi had let her keep the emerald necklace. She'd asked the director and he'd simply said, "It was his to give. Keep it."

His cock hadn't been that bad, she had to admit. And the riding crop? It hadn't really injured her. She reluctantly agreed with the director that it had been a totally different experience for her. She wasn't sure she wanted to repeat it, but it had been exciting.

"Why the eagerness to stay on at Love, Inc.?" he asked.

"I don't know, Bill. Call it a personal vendetta or something. But I do want to keep on with the investigation."

"I don't know. I don't want anything happening to that sweet little ass of yours."

"And how do you know my ass is that sweet?"

"I can guess," he said.

Something began working inside her, something she couldn't quite figure out. Her rear end still ached horribly, but she found herself wondering what it would be like to take Bill's cock up her ass. Would it feel anything at all like that riding crop?

Just sitting on the hard chair was making her horny. All these sexy thoughts were working their magic on her. She remembered something said once about getting right back up on a horse that's thrown you. It keeps you from becoming frightened of all horses.

Could she really get Bill to fuck her up the ass and prevent her from ever fearing a man anally taking her?

She quickly moved over and sat on his lap.

"Now, Bill, just think of me as an underpaid public servant just like you."

"Underpaid, maybe, but the job has its compensations."

"Like me?"

"Like you," he agreed. His cock was beginning to ache from her nearness. He itched to pull down his zipper and fuck her sweet little ass. After all, it was so close!

She seemed to read his mind. Her hand worked down the front of his shirt unbuttoning the top couple buttons, then worked lower until she was able to free his zipper. A quick movement and his cock came rushing out, like a horse to the starting line.

"What are you doing?"

"Does being out here in the restaurant bother you? Like last time, no one's watching. And if they do, what can they really see?"

She was rearranging her skirt so that the fold fell down over his knees and hid what was going on underneath. The man's hard prick was poking avidly into her leg.

That wasn't where it belonged. She wanted it up her ass. Fucking her hard. She could erase all the evils done her in the room at Love, Inc. by this public buttfucking.

"In public? Right now?" He was incredulous.

"Sure. I think it's absolutely tacky to rent a motel room to fuck. This is a nice, healthful spot. We're out in the sun and the fresh air."

"And dozens of people can be watching us!"

"Yes! Isn't it deliciously obscene?"

She wiggled her ass down a little onto his prick. She felt it jerk in response. He wanted to fuck her. His cock told her the entire story. No matter what his lips said, his body was telling her, "Go ahead! Open wide for me!"

She twisted and lifted her leg to get his cock into her cunt. It was already nice and juicy. She gasped as he penetrated her. The cock was firm and beginning to beat out its lusty song inside her. She could feel the thick oils from her cunt beginning to lubricate his prick.

They leaked out of her quim and dribbled down the inside of her leg. Rocking back and twisting around the spike of cock impaling her, she was able to squirt her juices all over the man's balls. He was well-oiled for the trip up her ass.

She lifted off his lap until his cock slipped free, then sank back down. His prick nudged hard against the tight anal sphincter muscle. She forced herself to relax. Otherwise, he wasn't going to be able to get into her shit chute.

Just as the greedy little "O" of muscle loosened and his cock prodded on into her asshole, the waitress came up.

"Everything okay, folks?"

"Uh, yeah, just f-fine!" he blurted. His forehead was covered with sweat and he was stuttering, The thought of the waitress figuring out what they were doing and then calling the cops was too much.

She recognized them as the couple from the previous week. They were weirdos. Whatever they were doing, she'd be content to let them alone.

He whispered in the girl's ear, "Christ! She almost caught us. Let's go to my place where we can do this up right!"

"No!"

She was firm. She had his cock resting in her rectum. She wasn't about to let it go. Tightening her asshole was like pulling a noose taut around his cock. He yelped at the sudden sensations surging into his balls. The girl paid him no attention.

The warmth from having his cock all the way up her anus was beginning to have its effect on her. She liked it a lot.

Turning from side to side caused the prick to begin throbbing wildly. She suspected she was having a greater effect on him than he was on her.

The man's cock was filling her with a liquid warmth. She could feel the contours of his prick through her raw bowels. The riding crop had scraped her inner tissue and sensitized it immensely. The slightest movement now was magnified a million times.

And having a cock up her ass was a million times better than letting a riding crop fuck her.

"I feel like I'm gonna blast off at any second! Let's stop, darling, so I can get my control back." She liked the little pleading note in the man's tone. She simply said, "No. I am enjoying this."

And she was. She began bouncing up and down gently on his lap. She let his slippery prick glide back and forth up her asshole. The slow movement was like a salve to her. Her injured tissues could stand this--they even wanted more!

She gave her ass all the stimulation it could stand. Bouncing up and down on his erect prick began lighting little fires of lust in her belly. The way it spread told her this was a good thing to do. The fear of discovery by any of the people in the restaurant added spice to the lovemaking. The danger element gave her an added surge of excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.