Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The hot desert sun beat down on her naked body. Laurine struggled a bit but the ropes holding her spread-eagle were too tight. The heat of the metal roof under her ass and shoulders burned. She was certain that, in spite of the thin pad between her flesh and the metal, she was going to get third degree burns.

And if that wasn't enough, the sun beating down on her would roast her alive. She could almost feel the blisters popping up on her untanned sections of skin.

To have those lovely white tits burned red and raw would be a disaster but not as painful as having her cunt totally singed. The sweat beading on her body told her exactly how hot the sun was.

As a hot wind began blowing across the desert, she heard the crunch of tires in the distance. Underneath her, the driver of the car got out and peered at her.

The director said, "About ready, Miss Parks?"

"Hell, I didn't know it'd be like this. Tied to the top of a car and staked out in the middle of a fucking desert!"

"Don't worry about sunburn. You body won't be exposed long enough. And remember, you did volunteer for this. I told you it would not only be different, but that it would be a little dangerous, also."

"I didn't know I was going to get my poor little bod roasted like a Thanksgiving turkey. You didn't tell me that."

"I never give too many details about a customer's whims. It makes the staff less responsive to his needs. And here is the customer now. Just do whatever he wants."

Laurine struggled against the ropes holding her spread out on the roof of the car. Do what he wanted? She couldn't move a muscle, much less resist the man's intentions, whatever they might be.

She'd heard of some strange sexual hang-ups since she began work for Love, Inc., but nothing compared to this. And she had the idea that there was more to it than just staking her out mother-naked in the middle of the desert and atop the roof of a car.

"Ready, sir?" the director asked.

"Start your engine," was the reply.

The car shifted on its shock absorbers as the man clambered onto the roof of the car to join Laurine. The man looking down at her was well-muscled and obviously more used to the sun than she was.

His face was tanned like fine leather, expensive leather. And his hands were big and powerful. The man wasn't too tall but was compactly built. He had the air of danger about him.

"I assume you're wondering why I requested this particular arrangement, young lady."

"I can ask?"

"Certainly, and I'll tell you. I thrive on danger. I've hunted big game in Africa. That's closed to me now. They fear all the big game animals will be killed off. So, I turned to racing. That is a never ending thrill for me, but I want something extra. This is it."

He slipped on racing gloves and then unzipped his fly. A huge cock snapped into the girl's line of sight. She licked her lips, and not just because the sun was drying them.

The sight of his cock renewed her faith in the director and Love, Inc. No matter what a weirdo he might be, anyone with a cock like that could make her jump through hoops and sit up and beg.

"So you want to fuck me on top of a car? Why in the desert?"

"These are salt flats, my dear. Where this car can easily travel over a hundred-twenty miles an hour." To the director, now seated at the wheel of the car, "Any time you are ready, sir."

Laurine was surprised when the car began to roll. She cried out, "You want to fuck me while we're driving over a hundred miles an hour? Christ in Heaven!"

The man smiled. "You're quick on the uptake, my dear. And I do so hope you have a nice, tight cunt. That makes it all the more exciting."

He dropped down between her legs, stroking gently over the dried skin. His gloves were almost as smooth as her flesh. She felt gooseflesh marring the satiny surface as he stroked over her inner thigh. The entire idea of fucking atop a speeding car was turning her on.

"Yes, dear lady, it is exciting, isn't it?"

She didn't answer. The wind was pulling her hair back from her head. Long streamers of her brunette hair fluttered behind her. Something about the sensual feel of the wind caressing her lips and face made her relax. She was almost able to forget the hot sun beating down on her unprotected body.

It didn't stay unprotected long. The man positioned himself between her legs, then pushed out until his glans pressed firmly into her pussy lips. His body crushed hers to the top of the car.

The metal was still hot, very hot. She winced as the pain shot into her shoulders. Then it was all erased by the feel of his cock slipping smoothly up her well-lubricated twat.

"Ummm," he sighed. "You are a tight one. Tight enough to keep me on top of the car?"

She didn't know what he meant. With the wind hissing so loud in her ears now, she wasn't certain she understood everything he was saying.

In spite of her earlier apprehensions, she found this setting to be a relaxing one. She could concentrate only on the feel of his cock wiggling around inside her twat.

Everything else soothed and calmed her nerves. The heat was working its way into her aching muscles. The pain from the hot metal was slowly fading and her wrists and ankles no longer hurt from the tight bonds holding her on top of the racing car. Even the gentle swaying of the car as it bounced over the desert soothed it.

Soothed and stimulated her. The man's cock was shoved all the way up her cunt. Only the motion of the car supplied any real movement to it. She could feel his prick dancing around inside her, sure, but it was the rocking of the car that gave her the impression of a hard fucking.

As the car shifted from side to side, his cock slipped in and out of her cunt. The movement as his body glided across hers stimulated her clit. The taut skin was pulled over her go-button until she felt the beginnings of true arousal inside her.

Gasping, breathing hard against the rush of the wind, she realized then even the hot air whistling through her hair was turning her on. The liquid feel as the air caressed her body reached every single nerve in her body. She was ready for anything the man had to offer.

"It's almost peaceful, isn't it?" he asked.

"Peaceful? Yeah, it is. But I think it's also sexy as hell!"

"Sexy? That, too. And just wait. We're nearing the first turn."

She craned her neck to try and see. She couldn't. His body blocked her view.

Then the car skidded around in a 180 degree turn. The director had simply stomped on the brakes and slewed the car around. Before she could sort out everything happening to her body, she was shoved down powerfully by the acceleration of the car. It was travelling even faster on the return route.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.