Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ready to start work, Miss Parks?" asked the director.

She marveled at the change in the man. The day before, as the priest, he had seemed entirely different. Now he was all business. Laurine could sooner picture this man as the head of a large corporation rather than running a sex-for-hire operation.

That just went to show you couldn't tell a book by its cover.

"I guess so. If it's like the session--interview, rather--I had with you, it should be a snap."

"Maybe not quite as stimulating but there shouldn't be any trouble if you're really willing to get into your role and do what the customer wants."

"The customer comes first," she said.

The director raised his eyebrow slightly, then smiled. "That's one way of stating it. Now," he said, opening a file folder in front of him, "This is your first customer. He described his sister as looking something like you."

Eyes went up and down the slender brunette's body taking in every single curve. The impudent thrust of her boobs and the tiny waist, the jutting of her womanly hips to her slender legs, all fit the bill exactly.

"Before we get started, could I ask a question?"

"It's not usual procedure but since this is your first day, go ahead."

"Where is this place? Love, Inc.?"

The director looked displeased. His voice, however, was a flat monotone betraying not the slightest hint of emotion. "That is something you will probably never learn, Miss Parks. We have to keep its location secret for, call it security, reasons. Your first customer is named Jack. Down the hall and turn left. Room 12."

He pulled out another file folder. Laurine realized the interview was over. She was on the staff, but only provisionally. They wouldn't tell her where the place was. She'd have to continue commuting via the blacked-out-window limousine. Still, it was a small price to pay for all the information she was collecting about Love, Inc. for Bill.

She sighed and went down the hall to the room indicated by the director. She entered and stopped dead in her tracks. The room was nothing like she'd pictured it. Perhaps a bedroom or even a sumptuous sitting room, but this?

It was a second before she could convince herself she wasn't sitting on a tree limb in a tree house.

"Is that you, Sis?" came a hesitant voice. She turned and saw a man dressed up in a style far too young for him.

This had to be Jack.

"Uh, yeah, it's me. Who else were you expecting?"

"Just you. With the folks away, I thought we could have a little talk about us." The voice was growing more and more confident as the man swung into the role.

"What do you want, Jack?" She crossed the set--she couldn't think of this as anything but a stage setting--and perched her behind on the edge of a table.

She didn't intend the act to be sexy, but it was. With that long, nylon clad leg swinging free, the man was treated to a momentary glimpse all the way up to her crotch.

He looked up at her with wide eyes. "Sis, I don't want you to laugh at me. Promise me you won't." He licked his lips as he continued to study her legs.

"I won't laugh, Jack. That's the last thing in the world an older sister should do." She guessed right. He was younger than his sister. The way the man's face lit up told the girl everything she had to know to keep on with the play-acting.

"I-I don't have much experience with girls, Sis. And you're so beautiful. I... I've peeked at you some nights. While you were undressing. I saw you totally naked the other night."

She could see the bulge in the man's pants growing. He was getting a hard on talking about this. She decided to help him along. The girl dropped to the floor beside him and took his hand in hers.

"That's okay, Jack. You're male and I'm female. There's nothing wrong with you looking. In fact, I'm flattered you think I'm so pretty."

He blushed. Then, he said, "I... I want to do more than just look. W-would you show me what it's like? Between a man and a woman when they're making love?"

"You want to fuck me, Jack?" she said softly.

He nodded his head.

"All right. Do you want me to show you all the things a sister, an older sister, knows and her younger brother wants to know?" She didn't wait for an answer. The way his cock jerked hard in the prison of his trousers told her the complete story. He wanted her to lead him through the lovemaking.

He wanted his older sister to fuck him.

"It's not too difficult. Not too hard making love, that is. Now this should be hard." She unzipped his pants and let his prick snap out like the opening of a switchblade knife. A quick grab and she had her warm hand circling around his prick. She stroked up and down a few times to get his blood racing.

It worked. He almost creamed in her hand.

"Just lie back and let me do whatever I can to show you how it can be. Is that what you want?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, Sis, you don't know the years I've wanted you. Really wanted your body. To feel your cunt slipping down around my cock. To feel, ummm, oh!"

Her hand had begun to race up and down his pole until he had to gulp hard to prevent shooting off his wad. Satisfied he was well taken care of for a few minutes, the girl stood. He was able to look up under her skirt.

She wiggled a little and slipped her hands under the band of her pantyhose. She started pushing them down over her legs. Shaking hands reached up to help her. The fevered fingers she felt on her calf amused her. But she didn't laugh. This was for real to the man.

He helped her out of the damnable pantyhose, then she shucked off her panties in one smooth motion. Lying on his back as he could see all the way up to her now naked snatch. She bent her legs and began to sink down beside him.

As she was slowly lowering her body to the rough hewn floor of the mock tree house, she took one of his hands and slipped it to the inside of her leg. There, she pushed it gently toward her snatch.

"Go on. Explore around and tell me everything you find there."

A-are you bleeding? It's wet!" he exclaimed.

She laughed. "No, it's all right. I'm just getting ready for you. I have to get all hot and excited and juiced up before you stick this in. And you're making me get damp. You."

She gasped when his fingers found her cunt and dived far up her. The way the man worked his fingers around in her pussy told her he was no virgin. No man could find all the right nerves to stimulate without having done this before.

The girl realized then that the playacting was only a role. The actual fucking would be for real. And she'd be getting her tight little quim filled to overflowing with long, hard cock. She squeezed down on his prick again and decided this wasn't such a bad deal.

"The man was hung like a bull. His cock was long and stiff and would be a real pussy pleaser.

"Go on," she moaned softly. "Feel me all you want. There! That's my clit you're fingering now. I feel lightning blasting into my guts. You're doing it to me. My own brother is giving me more pleasure than any other man ever has."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.