Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"So, Bill, then this director guy actually put on a priest's outfit and told me I was to pretend to be a fifteen-year-old girl," Laurine said, breathless.

"Yeah?" her boyfriend said. "Then what did he do?"

"He went about seducing me!"

"Great!"

"Beast," she said in mock anger. "You knew he'd have a real desire to sample the merchandise when you sent me in there."

"Sure I did, Laurine. But this is our big chance to bust that clown and the entire Love, Inc. operation. It's nothing but a high-class cathouse. I obviously can't infiltrate the ranks but you, love, you can. You're so damned beautiful, you make my cock turn cartwheels every time I see you."

"You're supposed to be the cop, not the lecher," she reminded him. "Do one thing at a time."

She felt his hand working its way up under her skirt. She started to push it away, then stopped. What harm would it do? Nobody was paying any attention to them. The small sidewalk cafe was crowded but all the people were busy minding their own business.

"So this outfit is supposed to cater to sexual whims that men and women--Christ!--have and can't release any other way. Stuff like a man thinking it'd be kicky to be a priest and rape a fifteen-year-old virgin, I guess."

"Is that all you'll be doing? Playing a young girl? You hardly fit the part. Not with those massive boobs, at any rate."

She wiggled a little as his fingers clutched at her snatch. His hand pressed warmly against the inside of her thigh. She decided it was time to help him out a little. Her thighs closed on his hand and she began rocking gently back and forth in the chair.

This pushed his fist against her pussy lips. It didn't matter that a pair of silk tricot panties was between his hand and her cunt. The nearness of his hand was all that counted to her.

The tiny tingles began to grow in size. Each time she rocked forward and felt his hand and knuckles rub against her pussy lips was more exciting than the last. Soon, before she knew it, she was panting.

"Laurine?"

"Huh?" she gasped. Sweat was beading on her forehead. His handjob was beginning to stir the sleeping embers of her lust. Just the man's nearness was enough. Bill was one hell of a sexy guy.

A cop, sure. She didn't hold that against him. And the excitement he promised her if she'd do this little job for him made her come more alive than she'd been in years.

He was paying her out of police funds to go undercover--with Love, Inc. that was meant literally! It was just like in the movies. Young, gorgeous heroine and dashing young hero conquer the underworld and live happily ever after.

And she wouldn't have minded living happily ever after with Bill, either.

As his hand worked between the elastic band of her panties and her now sweat-slickened skin, she felt new jolts of sexual electricity hurl into her body. He was good in the sack and everything about him turned her on. Sure, he was handsome in a rugged sort of way but it was the way he was muscled that appealed most to her.

He had arms that crushed her and hands that gripped all the right places and she loved it when he was on her, fucking wildly away. Her fingers could grip his ass and feel only rock-hard muscle. He wasn't a softy, this guy.

"So what does this director fellow want from you?"

"Everything," she said, smiling. "That's the way he described it. I get to turn down any of the customers I want but the director made it clear that I'd better not turn down too many."

"What's his name?"

"The director? I don't know. I don't even know where Love, Inc. is. They took me there in a darkened limo. But I'll find out and then you can arrest all of them!"

"You bet, love. You'll get a medal for this."

"That's all?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"A little more than this, surely." Her hand closed over his. She moved his fingers downward through the thick forest of her pussy mound until she came to her pussy lips. Already, they were covered with her inner oils. Ever since his fingers had begun their slow exploration of her crotch the juices had been leaking out of her cunt.

"Now what would you want that was a bit bigger, huh?"

"Something on the order of this!" Her hand didn't have any problem finding his cock. It was erect and throbbing with need. Her fingers clamped down on the mound at the vee of his trousers and began twisting and turning the jerking prick discovered underneath.

"Ummm, hey, watch that. I might have a very childish accident. Hard explaining how a tell-tale wet spot got on my pants."

"Real hard, huh?"

"Yeah, as hard as my cock. Hey, what are you... ?"

She slipped under the small table. Through the tangle of table legs, she crawled and found his crotch. A quick movement freed his cock. Far away, she heard his complaint, "Stop that!"

But she didn't believe he meant it. Not when his prick was standing so stiff and lovely in front of her face. She wanted to kiss that cock and take it into her mouth. She wanted to give him a blow job right there in public.

Then, she suddenly decided, why not? Who was to stop them? Bill was a cop. He could take care of any real trouble with the heat. And the girl didn't believe in frustrating her sexual drives.

She took his cock into her mouth. Instantly, she heard him gasp in surprise and pleasure. Her tongue began working on his prick. A slow, languorous trip around his glans made him wiggle and lift his hips off the chair. He wanted to face fuck her but didn't dare. He was already banging his legs against the table.

"Stop it," he demanded. His voice was firmer than it had been before. This time he might actually mean it. She'd just have to convince him otherwise.

Her mouth closed firmly on the end of his cock. She began sucking until her cheeks went concave under the pressure she was exerting. Then she tended to his glans with her rough, wet tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.