Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Only if you feel you're up to going back to work," the director told Laurine.

"It's been almost a month and you've been most kind paying the hospital bills and, well, arranging everything. I really appreciate it."

"You're one of the staff at Love, Inc. We have to take care of our own in whatever way necessary. Don't feel obligated to go back to work just because of that." He looked at her skeptically.

How could she tell him the month without any sex at all had been a worse torture than what Bill had done to her?

"I want to get back in the swing of things. Honest."

"Room 32," was all he said.

She smiled and hurried to the room, not knowing what she'd find there. This was part of the excitement she felt working for Love, Inc. The sex was good and she never knew exactly what it would be like. She could anticipate all she wanted and it was usually something completely off the wall.

She had just closed the door when the man inside bellowed, "Where the hell have you been? I told you to be in by midnight and it's after three in the morning? Explain all this new morality to your father!"

She looked at the man and almost laughed. He was hardly old enough to be her father. More likely an older brother, but she fell into the role he'd assigned her. That was part of the thrill she got out of working here.

"I'm sorry. It was, well, you wouldn't believe we ran out of gas?"

"Hell, no. You went to one of those sex orgies. Tell me what happened there. Tell me all the sordid details before I punish you."

Sordid details? She'd give him an earful.

"It was awful, Daddy. Just awful what I did tonight. I got stoned, see, and things began getting weird after that. They brought out a dog. A German shepherd, I guess. And, and-" she paused for effect.

He urged her on. "Yes, and then what did those depraved people force you to do?"

"I wasn't forced! I wanted to make love to that dog. There wasn't anything more important to me in the whole world than having that dog's prick slithering up into me. It was like a pink worm. And it felt good inside me! I actually enjoyed being fucked by a dog!"

"I don't believe you. There has to be more to it than that."

"Well, I was sucking this guy's cock at the same time."

"What?"

"We were really into the orgy scene, see? This big dog was fucking me and I was getting off on it. I can't begin to describe the way I felt as that pink doggy cock entered me. I was all hot and juicy for the dog, honest! And then one of the guys came over and shoved his cock into my face.

"I was so goddamn horny by then, I'd have sucked on anything. I sucked off seven of the guys there. And I demanded another dog to fuck me. Th-they had it, too! I was fucked by another dog!"

"Incredible! I've never heard anything so terrible!"

"And I wanted more! I was insatiable. The two dogs just got me hot. The guys I sucked off were the ones who got the short end of it all. I pulled a train eight guys long!"

"What? What do you mean by that!"

"I took on eight guys. I let them all fuck me and I wore them all out just as I'd done the two dogs. Fifteen men! And-"

"And two dogs." he finished. "That's disgusting. You'll definitely have to be punished."

"Y-you're not going to spank me, are you, Daddy?"

She had gotten hot and itchy in the cunt telling him about the imagined orgy she'd attended. And her ass was beginning to tingle and twitch in response. All the ant bites had done something to her. She had to have a little pain to enjoy the prospect of sex now.

And from the way his cock was thrusting up against his pants, he was about ready to give her a long hard cock for a long, hard fucking.

"Yes, I am. Drop those drawers, young lady."

She sinuously wiggled out of her jeans. She made a big production of it to make certain she had the man's attention. When he grabbed her and pulled her across his lap, she knew he was enjoying the hell out of this little play-acting. His cock was a hard knob in the middle of her stomach.

Cold hands stroked over the curves of her ass. She shivered and it wasn't from the coolness of his flesh. Knowing what was going to come made her anticipate greater things. Like the big prick poking into her body.

She wanted that long cock drilling into her asshole and buttfucking her. And she thought she knew how to get it.

"Daddy, don't! I don't want you to do this to me!"

"Silence! After such an obscene party, you have nothing to say in your own defense. You must be punished."

He spanked her until her ass was a rosy red. At first, his open palm whamming down hard against her naked flesh had stung. Then a warmth began spreading throughout her loins. Soon, she was writhing on his lap and it was not from any pain.

His fingers left a red criss-cross pattern on her butt. Then the lines went away and her entire ass glowed with an inner warmth. She was purring like a kitten drinking milk.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.