Fit To Be Tied - Cover

Fit To Be Tied

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This FANTASY book has it all! A woman helps men and women act out their fantasies, gets paid for it and she loves playing the part(s).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Laurine simply lay on the floor for several minutes. She was hot and sticky and tired. And she felt as if she'd been robbed. The dancing had been hard work for her. She'd poured every ounce of her sexuality into it--and what had it gotten her?

She finally stood and sought out her panties. She slipped into them and found where she'd tossed her skirt and blouse. Robbed was the only real emotion she felt.

She went to the door and opened it and was amazed to find it didn't lead into the hallway as she'd expected. Inside was a dimly lit room and a man sitting in an easy chair which could have been the mate of the one behind her in the room.

"Come in, please."

"Sure," she said. The man was drinking something, a martini perhaps. And the way he looked at her let her know he appreciated beauty. His eyes duplicated the motions she'd just gone through in the room.

He thoroughly undressed her with his gaze before pointing to a chair and saying, "Join me in a drink?"

"No thanks," she said. "But I do want to join you."

He smiled broadly. It was obvious she appealed to him. And, Laurine knew, he appealed to her. He wasn't tall but he was well- muscled. Nothing flabby about him. She could imagine what it would be like having his strong arms circling around her, crushing her close. And then his long cock would probe deep up her pussy.

She guessed he was a real stud from the way his pants were beginning to tent up.

His eyes were at the point of watering. He couldn't believe his good luck this time around. He'd told the director more or less what he'd wanted but had never expected a chick this foxy. He was going to cream just looking at her!

He didn't know exactly what it was but he suspected it was the black stockings that did it to him. He wondered exactly how she had them fastened.

As if reading his mind, Laurine unhooked her skirt again and exposed her crotchless panties to the man. "Do you like?" she asked needlessly.

"I like a whole lot!"

She leaned back in the chair, one leg hooked over an arm. This spread her pussy as wide as she could comfortably get it. If the gaping sex lips all dewy with her inner fuck juices didn't tell him what she wanted, nothing would. The girl was determined not to be frustrated like she had been just a little while ago.

She was going to get her kicks from this stud or know the reason.

What he did next surprised her. Not the way he licked his lips or the way his hands trembled--she expected those. But he got up and rustled through a low cabinet until he came out with a jar.

"Honey," he told her.

"What ever for?"

And then she found out. His fingers quickly stripped her panties off her. She sighed. One of these days she'd get to use them--they weren't crotchless for nothing. But when he poured the honey all over her fleecy bush, she started to complain.

This was damned messy!

"Quiet. Just let me take care of this in my own way," he said.

Then she was glad he was taking care of the thick honey sluggishly flowing all over her pussy lips. He was licking it off.

"Ummm, good!" he exclaimed. "Open up a little more, ummm, yeah! That's the way!"

She was almost reduced to a quivering blob of human flesh by his tongue. The thick honey had oozed between her cunt lips and totally covered her snatch. But not for long. His tongue rushed out and began working in the thick hair of her bush.

He sucked little spirals of her pussy fur into his mouth and carefully licked it clean. She shuddered when his tongue lightly touched the edges of her labia. They were drenched with a weird mixture of honey and cunt juice now, but this didn't stop the man.

He sucked harder until her inner pussy lips were rigid with lust. The man worked harder until his head was firmly pressed between her thighs. The black net stockings on either side of his head, the garter belt just inches from his nose, the tasty mess all over her crotch, all conspired to rob him of his wad.

The man had to fight down the urge to simply cream all over the place. This was heaven! If he'd died and gone to a better world, it couldn't have been improved all that much.

Inches away was her wet-with-saliva pussy mound. He'd licked it clean. The bristly pubic hair had tickled his tongue and nose but this was only a trial run. What he wanted most of all was still covered with the honey.

He was about ready to dip down into her honey pot.

"Lick harder, oh, shiiit! Tongue fuck me and to hell with the honey!" she cried to him.

He received a face full of cunt. She thrust her snatch downwards forcefully to make certain he didn't miss a tender nerve ending. He was going to be thorough about it. The man was licking with the precision of a machine all over her delicate pussy lips.

He worked one of the labia into his mouth. His lips gently pulled it in until his teeth could gnaw on the flap of sensitive flesh. His tongue ran rough and wet all along the trapped ridge until it was cleaned of the honey.

The honey and cunt juice mixture was more intoxicating than any liquor could have been. He found his heart beating faster and his hot breath gusted out and into the dense forest of her pussy mound. He discarded this sex lip for the other.

He gave it the same treatment. The soft skin was like the finest leather. And the female musky odor drove him on to ever greater oral acrobatics. His tongue flashed out and into her cunt.

She tensed as his tongue raced up her love tunnel. Then he got into the spirit of the tongue fucking. He didn't miss a single velvety fold of her cunt. He slurped up all her outpouring of juices and made sure that not a trace remained of the honey.

The girl was writhing in ecstasy in the chair. All the pent- up emotions were coming out. Sure, she'd been eaten out before. Her cunt and a man's tongue were no strangers. But this was different. The way the honey had oozed all over her pussy was oddly stimulating. And the striptease had gotten her hot and frustrated.

She was a horny bitch waiting for the trigger to set her off. When he finished licking the last of the thick honey from her clit, she came. Her hips began bouncing up and down in a vain attempt to get even more attention paid to her go-button.

He loudly kissed her twat, then quickly made one last circuit around to get the last traces of the honey cleaned up. Then he rocked back on his heels and unzipped his fly. Making sure she was watching him, he stripped off his pants, tossed his shorts aside and lay back on the rug.

"The jam is on the table," was all he said but the message was clear to the girl. She'd been wondering what it would be like to lick something sticky sweet off a guy's prick.

She grinned and picked up the jar of strawberry jam. She didn't bother dabbing it onto his prick. She upended the bottle and let it all flow over his erection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.